Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 2 of 129 FirstFirst 1234567122252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Step Bi Step

Originally posted by CHILLEN905@Dec 29 2004, 02:13 PM
    YA I KNOW THIS IS ANOTHER THREAD BUT WHO CARES
    ZIONPINK
    Here is a little photo for all you people that wanted to know how to make a NICE marker. There are five steps to this and please DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD. THERE SHOULD BE NO QUESTIONS. If you have a questions look back at the picture for reference then just guess.
    yo dude you dropping science yo are in the right place
    DAGE ONE OTB COD.

yeah thanks chillen even though i know how to make mops and shit i liked that other maker too what was that guy talking about wiht the sharpies(thats sad) and shit it didnt make sense to me at all

well since were on the topic of Kiwi mops, where can i get griffin shoe dye?

how not to get arrested:

1: know the place you are bombing.. is it a company or a run down building, youd be surprised at how many cameras actually work.
    2:bring clothes you can change, like 2 hats or a reversable jacket.
    3ONT go out bombing in snow if your the only one making tracks. youre fucked if the cops can see your tracks going back to the graffiti.
    4: 9 or 10 oclock is a little early to be going bombing.
    5:spread out your bombs, this requires energy and walking but your more screwd if there is a line of bombs behind you and not a bunch around in no order.
    6:THEY WILL FIND YOUR PAINT, hide your shit well, throw it over a fence or somthing.
    7:wear a hood, seriously, people are taping you

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^^^^^^^ Pawn that is all toy shit that every ine SHOULD know but if they dont let them gte screwed over......

ACID
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    sayin its cause your in a wheel chair or some shit. well fucking draw. enter the special olympics, get a hooker or something.
    get off my dick son
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

^^^^ yea lol

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Pawn those r good tips

R.I.P. Evo 1985-2005
    :&#39;( matt i miss you.

alright ladies here are some steps if you want some sick ass consistancy

1.get a jenna jameson tape
    2.put that shit in and do your thang
    3.put your man mayo in a marker shaft
    4.fill with paint
    5.shake

if you dont belive me try it out yourself that shit works like a mexican at a gas station. h34r: (im latino so i can say that shit boyeeeeeeeee)

YO&#33;&#33; ive been staring at that signiture for like half an hour.. what is that??

its so good is so cool.. its awesome.. its its.. incredible&#33;&#33;

(im talking about the one of the guy with two spray cans and its got a bunch of colors and idk what it is)

Originally posted by pawn@Jan 1 2005, 01:54 PM
    YO&#33;&#33; ive been staring at that signiture for like half an hour.. what is that??

its so good is so cool.. its awesome.. its its.. incredible&#33;&#33;

(im talking about the one of the guy with two spray cans and its got a bunch of colors and idk what it is)

you just said what it was then said you didnt know what it was

He took a pic of him spraying the cans and then used photoshop under filter section and changed it.
    RIP WASTER

oh shit. thats crazy. it looks like one of those things where you scrape off the black paint and under it is colors. i need to start playing with photoshop

"FIRST TIME PAINTING"
    a step by step guide to how to go painting
    (steps 2 through 6 are better done at night if you arnt very steathy or you are hitting a high traffic area)

1. go buy spray paint
    2. walk/bike/run/drive/hitchhike/sail/swim/skip/what ever the fuck you want so long as it gets you to the spot you are going to hit
    3. take off the colorful plastic lid on top and do as you please with it
    4. to paint hold down the small nozzle on top
    5. hold can a little bit more than a credit cards length from the surface while moving your hand/arm in the prefered swiflty, but not to fast. however if you move to slow you will get ugly drips
    6. to fill in a certain area nice and full, spray back and forth until you have decently covered the area, then do the same but up and down. touch up any patches that look bare.

which way do i point the can?&#33;?&#33;?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

cool thnx

R.I.P. Evo 1985-2005
    :&#39;( matt i miss you.

you point it towards your eyes.

Originally posted by CHILLEN905@Dec 29 2004, 02:13 PM
    YA I KNOW THIS IS ANOTHER THREAD BUT WHO CARES
    ZIONPINK
    Here is a little photo for all you people that wanted to know how to make a NICE marker. There are five steps to this and please DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD. THERE SHOULD BE NO QUESTIONS. If you have a questions look back at the picture for reference then just guess.
    wait who drew this..... nice work u can be my science teacher

**today in science, we are going to be making ghetto krink to go in the kiwi mop we made last week**

that would be so awesome as opposed to watching animal sex movies, haha, but no joke, we watched a 90 minute movie on animals haiving sex the last day before winter break. the elefant had like a 5th leg, it was lik 5 feet long, it was really gross.

and if ur face is in a picture of ur bomb, tape somthing over ur face if the cops c it

or get a digital camera and fuzz/blur/pixelate on your computer, or just cover your face WHEN taking the photo