Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 533 of 539 FirstFirst ... 33433483513523528529530531532533534535536537538 ... LastLast
Results 10,641 to 10,660 of 10775
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Just got some free wood stain. Blue and red. they're both water based. anyone have any experience with this stuff?

anyone ever used hydrogen peroxide mixed with paint?
    it's all i had, so i tried it out and it worked alright.
    -Omiz-
    obvious mental insanity zone
    one must insure zen

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Anybody tried blockbyblock ink?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Saul, i would try making them a concentrate, either by evaporation or heating, but heating could be dangerous. But after you get them reduced mix some with paint thinner and see how it works, if it mixes well add it to other inks. If not try a diff chemical.

Omiz, that sounds like an odd combo, im guessing that it was probly an acrylic paint and you could have just used water... I dont think it would have any real positive effects

And i havent tried BlockbyBlock
    SomeBodyKnows

<ZZZZZZ#~~~

barish

has anyone had trouble mixing inks with witches brew to get drips? or using witches brew in markers?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Curry952 View Post
    Anybody tried blockbyblock ink?
    Block by block is alright, i got the chrome ink and it has nice drips and barely any streaks. I haven't tried a buff test. but my buddy got a bottle of black that shit is streaky as hell. im stickin to grog and molotow transformer ink for black ink.

i have purple block by block its good

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Name:  IMG200.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  191.1 KB just made this used pens cut up in a bottle with acetone and paint thinner and brake cleaner fluid watever shit, put it in my homeade mop works good

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

fat splats when u hit it hard^

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by barish View Post
    has anyone had trouble mixing inks with witches brew to get drips? or using witches brew in markers?
    Witches brew is wack ruins mops/markers, way too thick and smells like fucking death in a bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by karecard View Post
    fat splats when u hit it hard^
    A up is an up, keep bombing
    Last edited by fingerlickingchicken; 06-25-2012 at 01:59 AM.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Default tamoxifen for sale

buy nolvadex no prescription is a non-steroid anti-estrogen which competitively inhibits estrogen receptors in the target organs and tumors in them. Mechanism of its action is not completely investigated though it is known that a complex of Nolvadex with the receptor and cofactor appears and than it is transferred to the cell nucleus preventing hypertrophy of the cells which depend on regulation by estrogen. The effect of the medication can last several weeks after a single dose. Nolvadex is able to cause ovulation in women, stimulation production of gonadotropic hormones of hypophysis. In men with oligospermia it increases concentration of luteinizing hormone and follicle-stimulating hormone, testosterone and estrogen in the blood serum.
    buy nolvadex is used to treat breast cancer in women and in men (especially after castration) and also when it has spread to other parts of the body, kidney cancer, melanomas and sarcomas of the soft tissues with estrogen receptors, cancer of the ovary.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Default buy famciclovir uk

famciclovir 500 mg is an anti-viral medication which after transformation in human organism turns into penciclovir which is active against such viruses as Herpes simplex (types I and II), Varicella zoster, and the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV). Penciclovir penetrates into the cells infected by virus where being subjected to treatment by viral ferments it turns into penciclovir-triphosphate which inhibits replication of viral DNA. The medication has not effect on the non-infected cells. buy famvir online is active against certain strains of Herpes simplex with changed DNA polymerase which are resistant to Acyclovir (Zovirax).

anyone know if you can buy bottles of the ink in the otr cold sweat markers. the one with the bitumen. and for homemades i use nitroceluos paint thinners. really strong shit, unreal for making ink

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Default dutasteride generic

buy dutasteride is used to treat Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) also known as benign enlargement of the prostate (BEP).
    avodart generic This medicine helps to control your symptoms, diminish urinary retention and reduced your risk of needing the surgery.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by cornholio31337 View Post
    anyone know if you can buy bottles of the ink in the otr cold sweat markers. the one with the bitumen. and for homemades i use nitroceluos paint thinners. really strong shit, unreal for making ink
    you can buy molotow coversall. its bitumen and way better flow and coverage and itll work in your otr markers. i use it in a mop for spots i know will get buffed hard cuz they cant get it off

sweet cheers dude

Quote Originally Posted by SE3andhisTrees View Post
    im sold, thanks bro
    no problem. i've gone back to spots i've used bl2 on & they couldn't even touch it. colorz is pretty easy to buff but it's not really made to stain.

barish

any thoughts on grogs klondike gold?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Anyone gettin grogs "street Killer Ink". looks pretty dope

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I need to know if you can mix japan drier with alcohol ink...? Does it have an effect on the permanence of the ink or jus does its job and boosts drying time?
    BEDAROCINK.WEEBLY.COM or find me on FACEBOOK under the name "TED BEDAROC"... anyone in nor cal get at me for any and all graff supplies...