Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Ink Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Enmity, Feb 3, 2008.

Share This Page

1. Enmity

Enmity Elite Member

READ Recipies/INKS before posting!!!!!!

INK THREAD..

OK ..
    from the late imported newz

1.)NO random chit chat off topic."what do you write?","Where you from?","Oh word?GeSuS is wayy dope!".Shit like that is not on topic.Thats why you clicked this topic right?To get answers,ask questions,Being informed.

2.)NO flamming.No matter how dumb the question is.Flame=Beef=Not on topic.If you have beef,squash it with a battle.PM mysfyt,BAZE OR any battle mod for a private battle to end your beef.

3.)NO post about markers,inventory,caps,cans,etc.They all have their own topics.Go there for you questions.
    Example:"That marker sucks.Go buy a new one"or"Where'd you get that marker from?"is not allowed.
    If you want to ask,ask by a PM or something.AIM,MSN,etc.

Anyone caught disobeying the rules will receive an automatic warn NO questions or excuses...REPEATED OFFENDERS WILL RECEIVE BANS ..
    NO WARNINGS .

GENERAL INK TALK .. NOTHING ELSE..

IF YOU HAVE ANY GOOD INFO and would like to submit it. please send it to a MOD and IT WILL BE SAVED INTO THE
    INK AND RECIPE
    THREAD
    ANYTHING ELSE IS ANSWERING QUESTIONS AND TALKING ABOUT INKS ..

2. sir.one

sir.one Moderator

how do i refill a kiwi mop?

3. Enmity

Enmity Elite Member

.. and so it begins .

4. moltov

moltov Senior Member

the other day i made ink from

-80 papermate ballpoint pens
    -1 cup of isoprophyl 90% alchol
    - a cap of dot 3 brake fluid

the ink turned out SO BUTTER!
    its thick, darkdark blue, and it is SO hard to buff!
    the drips are nice and raunchy

ai129.photobucket.com_albums_p227_moltov_bomber_DSC01049.jpg

the color of the blue
    ai129.photobucket.com_albums_p227_moltov_bomber_DSC01058.jpg

closer look at te drips
    ai129.photobucket.com_albums_p227_moltov_bomber_DSC01050.jpg

ai129.photobucket.com_albums_p227_moltov_bomber_DSC01049.jpg

ai129.photobucket.com_albums_p227_moltov_bomber_DSC01058.jpg

ai129.photobucket.com_albums_p227_moltov_bomber_DSC01050.jpg

5. ViaHipHop

ViaHipHop Senior Member

woa i just lost like half my post's whyd you delete the old thread everyone was gonna look through it and find a bunch of good+old shit

6. bomb in daylight

bomb in daylight Member

anyone ever put black shoe polish in a bingo dabber?
    drips are madd dope lol

7. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

i guerantee that this thread will go to hell within a month.

and i guess were not even going to bother with looking through the ink thread?this will b the new ink thread?

8. Darkeist

Darkeist Elite Member

shoe polish comes off with water.

and why was the other thread deleted, this one is gonna turn out just like it. And we'll have bajillions of little nubs coming in here "lol wutz da most supr dupr staining ink tht i can use 2 dstry mi citi lyk trane?" and "lyk, wuts getto krink????? how do i makez it agin?"

9. thesilentvandal

thesilentvandal Banned

how do i open a marker, it tryied to pour ink by the nib but got all the ink on my floor, so then i washed my marker with water but now the nib wont work:S it was an on the run!

anyways, why did the other thread get deleted?

10. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

seriously, lets actually TRY to make an effort to keep this thread clean. posts like that give toys the idea that its ok to post in random bullshit. and will a mod put on the first page a frquently asked question thing. like, answers to "how do i refill a kiwi mop?" shit like that. and anytime somebody posts up some random ass question like that, we gotta inform a mod so they can delete that post. please, we have to keep this thread clean for the REAL ink heads

11. "Joker"

"Joker" Senior Member

Rogue, sintak, get this bitch started!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Sintakz

Sintakz Elite Member

I am actually going to boycott this thread. I was hoping to look back at the hidden gems hidden in the old Ink Directory thread but it was locked and then deleted hence I will no longer be answering questions pertaining to ink, paint, or w/e. I also will probably never even look in this thread for I give it a week before it goes to hell. I tried my damned hardest to keep the old ink directory alive and I get repaid by it, and my hard work, getting deleted. Phuck this ink thread I hope it goes down the drain soon.

PEACE OUT BITCHES!

13. thesilentvandal

thesilentvandal Banned

hahah ya im out too peace, fuck this thread its shit

14. xHWKxsTuDr808

xHWKxsTuDr808 Senior Member

whats the best ink to put in a big squeez/kiwi mop cus i want silver but i used the montana liquid paint and it ate up the nib so i poured grog ink in and it ate it up to. so im very puzzled

15. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

I was disappointed when I signed onto BS today and found the Ink INKS!! Thread gone. I think it should have been locked and left for a week so any useful information could have been saved from old posts.

I am not pissed off that a new ink thread was created. This is a fresh start. Granted whatever informative posts that were in the old thread have been deleted, but so have all the crap talk and toy question posts.

Toys will ALWAYS be coming in and asking simple questions, stupid questions, and talking about off topic stuff. The only way to completely avoid and stop this is to prohibit new members from registering to the entire site, eventually all the toys will learn the answers to their simple stupid questions and no longer ask them.

For the record, no matter how annoying it is, when a toy comes in and asks "how do I make India Ink stain hard?" this IS on topic and technically IS a relevant question. Yes it will get asked over and over. The only thing we can do is get information about india ink added to the recipe thread, and simultaneously answer their question or point them to the answer in the ink recipe thread.

The problem isn't with toys asking stupid questions (because they always will), its with how the rest of the community reacts to it. I.E. complaining about it, not doing anything about it, not trying to stop it.

Boycotting this new Ink Discussion Thread will only GUARANTEE its failure.

Posting good information in hopes of improving the recipe thread, creating inks and posting their recipe with an action shot, answering questions if you can, discussing current inks, and brainstorming/theorizing about possible new inks at least has THE POSSIBILITY of making this new, fresh thread a success. Or at least better than the old thread.

</rant>

Last edited: Feb 3, 2008
  16. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

First of all, if its a new nib it will soak up lots of ink, so put some more in. Secondly, check the other thread; it has lots of ways to make good ink/ paint.

17. Sintakz

Sintakz Elite Member

Sigh.... some of you people better be happy that I like you.... Ok I'm back because I've received a few pm's from different people telling me I should come back so here I am. I'm gonna give it my all to keep this thread on topic, report stupid ass/repeated posts to mods and answer questions to the best of my knowledge. SO, here it goes, the NEW ink thread... lemme fix my siggy...

18. sir.one

sir.one Moderator

19. Sintakz

Sintakz Elite Member

lol Sir was hoping the topic would phail. We all love you too sir. So, I think we should start moving away from oil based paints. I recently was repainting my pool and had some left over paint (it is rubber based and fucking rocks) so I decided to do a quick rollie on my shed just to see how it looks. Shit is kick ass, dries rather fast, and is built to stand up to mad pressure and water/weather. It's been about a 3 months since I did the rollie and it still looks brand new. Only thing to do now is to see if paint thinner thins out rubber based paint.

20. xHWKxsTuDr808

xHWKxsTuDr808 Senior Member