Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 264 of 539 FirstFirst ... 164214244254259260261262263264265266267268269274284314364 ... LastLast
Results 5,261 to 5,280 of 10775
  1. #5261
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Mexico City
    Posts
    1,088
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ohgawdxcarcrash View Post
    if you're using mineral spirits as your thinner, the gk will stain fabric.. so go hit up ralph lauren.
    Nawh yo, I use some no-name brand thinner. It's 1.70 a lt here.
    So any ideas on changing the paint:thinner ratio?
    Mind you I'll be using a Window Writer (The ones that look like **** mini mops)

  2. #5262
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,473
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    get some xylene. mix 1/2 1/2

    but since u want it thick

    get some polyurethane. mix 1/2 1/2

    orrrr

    get some linseed oil. mix 1/2 1/2

    and yeah im serious. 1/2 1/2
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    I'm going to name my kid Xylene.
    Lawlz im ignortant.

  3. #5263
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    407
    Posts
    343
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by H3TT1NG3R View Post
    umm idk much either, but i do know about acrylic emulsions. you shoudl look to see what soem good emulsions for alcohol based shit are, becase linseed oil is already too thick to flow through a marker well, and so is acrylic, so i would look about finding alcohol emulsions, but you will most likely need some basic dyes for ur ink. basic dyes are basically what we call stainers, liek gv, meth blue, and malachite green are all basic dyes. they'll help add color to ur ink, and keep it super thin
    Yo no nothin, but you really know your shiit. You got all the names to all your dyes and all pretty down packed as far as I know.

  4. #5264
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,473
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    did u just say he knows nothing.

    then next u said he really knows his shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    I'm going to name my kid Xylene.
    Lawlz im ignortant.

  5. #5265

    Default

    would fallout acid or wheel acid work well in a ink

    CREATOR AND CREATURE

    CUNT ASS!!

  6. #5266

    Default

    Is the ink in the Kiwi looking KRink mop, oil based also?

  7. #5267
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,473
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    no
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    I'm going to name my kid Xylene.
    Lawlz im ignortant.

  8. #5268
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    ILLADEL,PENNSY-THAT'S THE RESIDENCY
    Posts
    691
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    i got some silver ink 'bout to come out soon as the site goes up...whenever the fuck that is....yes *ink*,not paint....y'all are gonna love this shit....and i got a new recipe for the bleed thru violet....shit is fuckin ***right***

  9. #5269

    Default

    Would contact solution be good for anything? It is SOLUTION.

    contains shit like: hydroxyalkyl phosphonate, boric acid, edetate disodium, polyoxyethylene polyoxypropylene block copolymer with ethylene diamine, sodium borate and sodium chloride; preserved with polyaminopropyl biguanide....

    not sure if any of that shit means anything to any of you guys, but I've always been curios if it would be useful.

    wonder if its worth bothering with or if someone can tell me right now that its useless?
    "If you're gonna shut up, graffiti and write!"

  10. #5270
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In a cave hiding from Rots
    Posts
    2,137
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by H3TT1NG3R View Post
    u mean you and montana painter? ahha its not soo hard, id go with alcohols though, becuse then you can use acrylic polymer emulsion, as with oils it would be a lot harder, also most dyes(which you will probably want) are more soluble in alcohols and water.
    shut up

    you dont know shit

    lulz jk <3


    in other news went racking today
    couple cans of krylon engine paint

    and some kiwis.

    and emptied 4oz of **** onto many surfaces

    also used half of my smash ink

    its sooo nice but it runs out hella fast



    1 year in direct sunlight marsh tag i found

    1 year **** fade in direct sunlight



    NONE OF THOSE ACTS OF VANDALISM WERE DONE BY ME!!
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyRain88 View Post
    no ivve known what pube are since like 3rd grade......i thought they were gross and i should shave it til i found out its normal

  11. #5271
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,473
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    gasp. im calling the police
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    I'm going to name my kid Xylene.
    Lawlz im ignortant.

  12. #5272
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In a cave hiding from Rots
    Posts
    2,137
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Olick, next time you gasp ill shove my dick in you open, innocent mouth.

    in other news i was wondering about OIL BASED INKS

    like ded outdoorsman

    ??neone
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyRain88 View Post
    no ivve known what pube are since like 3rd grade......i thought they were gross and i should shave it til i found out its normal

  13. #5273
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,473
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    thats writtin in some little red book i own


    btw pilot refill ink is oil based too
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    I'm going to name my kid Xylene.
    Lawlz im ignortant.

  14. #5274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Olick View Post
    i "and someone else =D" want to create somethin like smash ink. thin opaque and flows through markers.

    titanium dioxide i believe is a white pigment. i found it in all of rusto's paint. maybe it could be used to set a white base and then start adding the colored pigment for bright colors?
    i have made a then white ethanol based pigment ink that flows through markers...

  15. #5275

    Default

    1. I have heard that alcohol based ink will eat through plastic, so if I use pen ink in those 2oz krink mops will it eventualy explode, because the alchol eats the plastic nib part? If yes how long does it last?

    2. How do the pen tubes should look like after standing in alcohol? Will the alcohol get everything out of the tubes? I made some pen ink (80 pens for 250 ml of alcohol) and it didn't come out very thick. Is the pen ink like that? Or should I just increase the number of pens, or I'm not using the right alchol? ( In my conutry I can't get it anywhere with out licence, so I used barbeque fluid (it should be almost pure alcohol I think) )

  16. #5276

    Default

    lol your supposed to get rubbing alchol lmfao

  17. #5277
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    South Uk
    Posts
    562
    Credits
    1
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by H3TT1NG3R View Post
    u mean you and montana painter? ahha its not soo hard, id go with alcohols though, becuse then you can use acrylic polymer emulsion, as with oils it would be a lot harder, also most dyes(which you will probably want) are more soluble in alcohols and water.
    Emulsions arn't Polymers (Acrylic) There Emulsions, Containing Emulsifying agents of the purest kind. Acylics are polymers (oils) But changed chemically to mix with water without an emulsifyer.

    The oils would bond. dont
    B.... ...P.......... O.
    I..........R............F.......I..... ................
    Z............I....... ............N...........
    E..............N.................. .K.
    R................C...................S..... .............
    K... ..............E...
    Quote Originally Posted by smooth_nuts View Post
    Biz you are truely ink god....but you need to get on bs more often haha
    Quote Originally Posted by springbreak95 View Post
    i think bizerk-iz harnesses all the knowledge
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Bizerk is the all-time ink God. Everyone that doesn't know who he is...
    you should be kissing his feet.

  18. #5278
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,570
    Credits
    5
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    1-no alcohol does not eat thru plastic
    2- the pen tubes should look empty. and barbeque fluid is actually naphta and oil based things, so that would not be good for pen ink.
    your going to want rubbign alcohol(isopropanol), ethanol(drinking alcohol), acetone, or methanol. the easiest to findwould probably be rubbing alcohol, it can be boiught by anyone at normal stores. youre gunna want to get 90% or higher

    Quote Originally Posted by DeTwizzle View Post
    ... if I am a cop, at least we'll bomb a pretty badass piece before I arrest you... or you arrest me, ummm ponder that one my friend.

  19. #5279
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,570
    Credits
    5
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BizerkIZ View Post
    Emulsions arn't Polymers (Acrylic) There Emulsions, Containing Emulsifying agents of the purest kind. Acylics are polymers (oils) But changed chemically to mix with water without an emulsifyer.

    The oils would bond. dont
    yea i really dont lnow much about emulsifiers or emulsions. enlighten me? haha. do you need an emulsifier to mix pigments with alcohol or what? ho would you go about doing that?

    Quote Originally Posted by DeTwizzle View Post
    ... if I am a cop, at least we'll bomb a pretty badass piece before I arrest you... or you arrest me, ummm ponder that one my friend.

  20. #5280
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    South Uk
    Posts
    562
    Credits
    1
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spark391 View Post
    1. I have heard that alcohol based ink will eat through plastic, so if I use pen ink in those 2oz krink mops will it eventualy explode, because the alchol eats the plastic nib part? If yes how long does it last?

    2. How do the pen tubes should look like after standing in alcohol? Will the alcohol get everything out of the tubes? I made some pen ink (80 pens for 250 ml of alcohol) and it didn't come out very thick. Is the pen ink like that? Or should I just increase the number of pens, or I'm not using the right alchol? ( In my conutry I can't get it anywhere with out licence, so I used barbeque fluid (it should be almost pure alcohol I think) )
    Lets go over your post.

    1. Alcohols do not effect household plastics. (you may be thinking of Acetone, Xylene or other chemicals. Which only degrade them.)
    2. The alcohol wont remove 100% depending on the amount of pens as it will eventually be saturated by that solute.
    3. More. heh.
    4.Im suprised theres any attal. Barbique lightling fluid isn't alcohol. its chemical similar to napha (but a different hydrocarbon strand) An oil)
    5.Sheesh.
    B.... ...P.......... O.
    I..........R............F.......I..... ................
    Z............I....... ............N...........
    E..............N.................. .K.
    R................C...................S..... .............
    K... ..............E...
    Quote Originally Posted by smooth_nuts View Post
    Biz you are truely ink god....but you need to get on bs more often haha
    Quote Originally Posted by springbreak95 View Post
    i think bizerk-iz harnesses all the knowledge
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Bizerk is the all-time ink God. Everyone that doesn't know who he is...
    you should be kissing his feet.


 

Similar Threads

  1. General Sports Discussion
    By Idealeyez in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 992
    Last Post: 10-29-2011, 05:46 PM
  2. Style Discussion
    By Sumoe in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 176
    Last Post: 06-17-2010, 03:32 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top