Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 4 of 539 FirstFirst 123456789142454104504 ... LastLast

no dice.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

if the mods moderate this thread 100% of the time it would work out.

1. they delete all useless post "including this one"
    2. thats about it

im bored. toys will keepin comin and askin dumb questions. deleting the old thread doesnt fix it. so yah.

mods have a fresh start.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    I'm going to name my kid Xylene.
    Lawlz im ignortant.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Sintakz View Post
    Yea, I'm a pyromaniac. Addiction . Anyway, clear nail polish... anyone used it in ink before?
    Yeah, I just used some in my silver ink, I'd really try to not use too much, it's pretty strong.

P.S. Seriously people, try to keep this thread clean.
    Last edited by acereborn; 02-03-2008 at 11:53 PM. Reason: Edit: found out how to report posts

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Sintakz View Post
    I'm glad someone see's that
    its because you have no life <3 lol jp

my guess is nail polish would be a ghetto polyurethene but itll easily come off with alcohol "last time i check alcohol cleans nail shit right?"

is it just me or does this thread feel just like the old one
    I'm going to name my kid Xylene.
    Lawlz im ignortant.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Sintakz you have gained an enormous amount of respect from me for coming back and donning the mindset you have.
    I <3 you.

I will try my best to answer any questions I can, and also mini-moderate this thread. Sintakz is on a lot more often that I though - at least during high traffic hours - so he will obviously get more questions answered

Discussion on Nail Polish.
    Nail Polish is alcohol based, and generally alright, but its sort of like paint and just sits on the surface. Yes alcohol will buff it. Thinning it with acetone (nail polish remover) and maybe adding DOT3 might do some good. It will definitely give you more volume if you thin it out. Plus is you can easily steal nail polish, but you'll need a few bottles to fill a marker.

Discussion on Metallic Mountain Dew Green Paint.
    Depending on how much paint you want to have in the end, you will need a lot of Pearl Ex. No big deal if you rack it.

Saying this thread feels like the old one doesn't help.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

this thread has alrdy gone to shit
    closeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    thats dope as soap&#33;

Rogue

Hey, you, yes you.

Shut the fuck up.

Alright, new thread, kinda sucks that the old had to be deleted, probably had some great stuff in there, oh well.

Ok, I was thinking, if I was going to make say, a turquoise ink, what could I add to blue ink? I have inks made from ballpoints and from methylene crystals as well as dyes, and they're all fairly dark blue. I'd like to get a lighter shade of blue without only thinning it, and remember this isn't a paint/thinner mixture, it's ink.

what can i add to my black ded to make it more opaque?
    .HI.State.Of.Mind.

outdoorsman or inside job

outdoorsman
    .HI.State.Of.Mind.

I think you can use grog but I'm not positive, I've only used ded a handful of times.

Quote Originally Posted by SAID View Post
    in every single thread, while everyones hating on each other, you just keep helping people out.
    go for moderator.
    I've tried but my graff skills are not up to par.... yea it sucks that someone people think should be a mod can't be a mod because he isn't one of the "big boys". Besides, it has to be a unanimous decision between the mods to see if someone can join the ranks. I'm pretty sure sir being the asshole he is (lol no beef I just see you as the 'asshole mod', i make up different personalities for the different mods. Enmity is the 'absent mod'.) would say no just to say no.

Quote Originally Posted by JadedSketches View Post
    I think you can use grog but I'm not positive, I've only used ded a handful of times.
    im not a fan of mixing ink with ink..
    i have bad experiences where ive fucked up the portions and the ink came out too thick or too corrosive
    .HI.State.Of.Mind.

im the nicest one, in the picture thread. nothing needs to be moderated here.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

haha sir thanks hes nice... any wayy this sucks i want the old thread backkk but i know thatsnot gonna happen so ill make the most out of this thread and keep it clean

anyyy way as i last said before the old thread was deleted i just ordered a bottle of junobo theres no way i can thin it and put it in a marker is there cause i have some otr ands molotow paint markers and there all nearly empty so i was either gonna by new nibs for them and ckean out the pumps and shit and put ink in them orr try and thin junobo for them olick told me it would suck but i want some other opinions aswell...delete this if you think its a tot question i dont care
    Quote Originally Posted by BizerkIZ View Post
    heheh thanks babe.. harry is a baberoo.
    Quote Originally Posted by anti-anti-crime View Post
    dude, chill the fuck out. they had a reason to try and ban you
    and i dont think harry thinks that he is the graffiti god, and i dont think that hes an emo noodle nut hillbilly. so relax and quit typing in caps

Sintakz you have gained an enormous amount of respect from me for coming back and donning the mindset you have.
    I <3 you.

I will try my best to answer any questions I can, and also mini-moderate this thread. Sintakz is on a lot more often that I though - at least during high traffic hours - so he will obviously get more questions answered

Discussion on Nail Polish.
    Nail Polish is alcohol based, and generally alright, but its sort of like paint and just sits on the surface. Yes alcohol will buff it. Thinning it with acetone (nail polish remover) and maybe adding DOT3 might do some good. It will definitely give you more volume if you thin it out. Plus is you can easily steal nail polish, but you'll need a few bottles to fill a marker.

Discussion on Metallic Mountain Dew Green Paint.
    Depending on how much paint you want to have in the end, you will need a lot of Pearl Ex. No big deal if you rack it.

Saying this thread feels like the old one doesn't help.
    Yea I've got easy access to a BUNCH of nail polish so I guess I'll just go racking tomorrow (today now) or something.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

you dident answer my question bitch haha joke but please do give me an answer
    Quote Originally Posted by BizerkIZ View Post
    heheh thanks babe.. harry is a baberoo.
    Quote Originally Posted by anti-anti-crime View Post
    dude, chill the fuck out. they had a reason to try and ban you
    and i dont think harry thinks that he is the graffiti god, and i dont think that hes an emo noodle nut hillbilly. so relax and quit typing in caps

sorry I must've been posting while you had already posted or w/e idk. Yea it's gonna suck bro, junobo streaks like a bitch even in a freeflowing mop so imagine if you had to keep juicing the nib up with a marker. STAY AWAY lol. Well... .unless you LIKE streaky tags.....

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

haha nice to see me being kwoted sintaks
    yer spelt it that way
    yes the old thread had so much gold in it
    but her i have only the whole thing once or twice i likes to know my shizznizzle
    and my facts
    and this thread give it a chance i liked the old thread though so much history
    ahhh
    well its gone hahaha
    so stop bitchin and put your recipes up

50ml raven oil
    100ml methelated spirits
    25g or carbon dust
    50 pen ink sticks
    a pinch of metheleyne blue
    a sprits of iodine
    and a dash of your favourite store bought ink

and you have a potent recipe buckroo
    Last edited by Buhda420; 02-04-2008 at 03:45 AM.
    ->LETS GET KINKY <-
    shoplifters of the world unite