Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 523 of 539 FirstFirst ... 23423473503513518519520521522523524525526527528533 ... LastLast
Results 10,441 to 10,460 of 10775

what's that ink brand that is always censored? i've seen that too in the other ink thread.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

O i n k... most likely

**** or do em dirty?
    "Austin Wells stated the books will be burned, the books will stay there...The letters have left the page!"- Rammellzee(style warz)

"I'm a simple man. All I want is enough sleep for two normal men, enough whiskey for three, and enough women for four."-Joel Rosenberg

what, you cant talk about o-ink on bs now? the fuck is up with that? his shit is legit, and hes local. but i dont need o-ink right now, cause i dont want stains.

**** **** o-ink o i n k
    Quote Originally Posted by BizerkIZ View Post
    if i was touched by sk8ter6 i would orgasm instantly
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet View Post
    sk8ter6's mix was a little pimped out with some shit most kids don't use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Olick View Post
    i still keep forgetting your black hahah jp. im mexican so im alowed to say that.
    Quote Originally Posted by inpho_211 View Post
    i didn't even know they bombed over there..wait i knew they bombed over there i just didn't know they tagged over there..ha..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

In my town, they dont really buff with chemicals, they just paint over shit. I've been using grog ink, but i read that illadel ink shows up even after being painted over. Can anyone tell me if this is a legit claim?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

0ink ink
    from 0inkartltd.c0m

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ive never used illadel but if u want ur shit to show up through layers of paint use murder death staining powder, or make ur own dye-based ink with pens and 90% alcohol... i put murder death in my homemade shit and if u dont paint over it with black itll seep through like 5 layers of any lighter color... u can buy it from BS

Anyone ever try the otr stainless? If so what'd you think?
    RIP CPW

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by kace91 View Post
    Ok im begginin to make my own experiments with inks and i have some kind of a problem...

i saw that when yo put together ink and paint and try to mix it, the result is that when you tag the paint kinda flows to the edges of the tag... so i was thinkin to use that in my advantage, to make some kind of two-colored tag with just one strike.

the thing is that i tried mixing some grog with silver otr paint that i had from an old marker... as i didnt had too much, and it was just a experiment, i mixed them in a use-and-throw plastic glass... and when i moved the result to a mop, i found that most of the mix had become solid, just like some kind of black paste

why did it happen? and how can i avoid that to happen again?
    Only MIx that worked for me and was similar was the silver GROG wit a mint green KRINK...But the Silver GROG OVER POWERS...so u end up with Silver Letters with mint green stains around it...it looks like u did sum tricky ass handstyle...but everything else ive mixed does do that paste shit...CRUST has a POINT...Gotta pay attention to ur ingredients..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah hes right ^

just one quik question, whats the best WEATHERPROOF ink or paint on the market?
    i dont have a buff, the only thing that keeps buffing my tags is mother nature.
    OHKER 24
    DIRTIER THEN YOUR DAD'S BROWSING HISTORY

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i hear do'em dirty outside job is good...never fukd wit it my self...just hear say.

Yo how thick should the ink be for a mop?? I mixed oil based and thinner together...its my first time making ink so im not sure. Right now its somewhere inbetween water and syrup thickness.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

depends on your nib if the mop is home made...peep the consistency of the ink in other mops like krink or a grog squeezer....a bit thicker than milk is usually what ya want...if ya feel what i mean....tho GROG flows almost like water...Trial and error my friend.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Revolv3r View Post
    Yo how thick should the ink be for a mop?? I mixed oil based and thinner together...its my first time making ink so im not sure. Right now its somewhere inbetween water and syrup thickness.
    your making paint

not ink

ink = alcohol based

yours is not.

basic rules of not being retarded
    OHKER 24
    DIRTIER THEN YOUR DAD'S BROWSING HISTORY

does anyone know much about potassium permanganate?Ive read that if you mix it with alcohol it can ignite. but also that people use it in their ink mixes.

question: plastic paint can be used in mops/markers? if so, what have to be used as a solvent?

Its hard to believe, but i havent been able to find oil based paint buckets in my country. i only find that kind of paint in really small quantities and its expensive as fuck (i guess its sold like that to be mixed with something, but its to expensive to buy it just to try).

edit: i mean this:

Last edited by kace91; 05-25-2010 at 01:00 PM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

question: plastic paint can be used in mops/markers? if so, what have to be used as a solvent?

Its hard to believe, but i havent been able to find oil based paint buckets in my country. i only find that kind of paint in really small quantities and its expensive as fuck (i guess its sold like that to be mixed with something, but its to expensive to buy it just to try).

edit: i mean this:

That depends. Is it polyurethane? If so it could be water, oil, or even alcohol based so you need to say what your using. If you can't get a hold of oil bucket paint just use acrylic and thin it with water or make some ink.

And fyi: that stuff in the picture is oil paint for artists. You'd only need it if you were planning on making some homemade junobo or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Tits View Post
    That depends. Is it polyurethane? If so it could be water, oil, or even alcohol based so you need to say what your using. If you can't get a hold of oil bucket paint just use acrylic and thin it with water or make some ink.
    The problem is that i dont know what it is... now that i read it more carefully, it says that it should be applied without thinners or just with a 5% of water. that means its water based? will it work if i apply more water?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

The problem is that i dont know what it is... now that i read it more carefully, it says that it should be applied without thinners or just with a 5% of water. that means its water based? will it work if i apply more water?
    Well if it says to add water then it is most likely water based. Add enough water until its a little thicker than milk, or use your judgement (if you like drips add more). It'll definitely work in a mop and it depends what kind of marker you want to use but it should work in a marker if you thin it down enough.
    I don't respect women.
    Quote Originally Posted by SMIL View Post
    your all fuckin toys mon i am the grandmaster smil and fuck cop, fuck terrible tkid, fuck seen, fuck mister cartoon, fuck vfr its all about me and my homie trane representin sfc bitches

Ok, Thanks for your help . i think ill try makin it real thin and usin' a otr marker i have, an if it doesnt flow well enough ill use a mop.