Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 534 of 539 FirstFirst ... 34434484514524529530531532533534535536537538539 LastLast
Results 10,661 to 10,680 of 10775
  1. #10661

    Default

    Can you replace alcohol with acatone? Sorry if I sound like a toy but it's easier for me to get acatone than 90%+ alcohol

  2. #10662
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    D-town,
    Posts
    1,479
    Credits
    794
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Theartofverb View Post
    Can you replace alcohol with acatone? Sorry if I sound like a toy but it's easier for me to get acatone than 90%+ alcohol
    yes you can to make pen ink. and it depends on what the others inks you mix in are based with. but its pretty widely useable. better than alc in most cases. Check the toy ink thread for further questions

    bedaroc - im not sure actually never use japan drier, im sure the answer is in the earlier pages of this thread tho
    Last edited by HRbN; 08-01-2012 at 10:11 PM.
    SomeBodyKnows




    <ZZZZZZ#~~~

  3. #10663

    Default

    Yo I just copped SMASH ink I got clock work orange any of you guys used this? I think the shits tight

  4. #10664
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    194
    Credits
    354
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Word man I had the gold digger smash and the shit was tight when it didn't settle, watch for that man. Don't let that shit settle in your nibs it'll separate and fuck it right up

  5. #10665

    Default

    you just gotta use profusely to stop it from happening apparently

  6. #10666

    Default

    yo its cool to mix smash ink with krink thats already in the mop?

  7. #10667
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Skyrim, Tamriel
    Posts
    1,264
    Credits
    1,595
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    grog buffproof ink. nuff said.
    Just about to order some smash teal and orange
    Jealousy, some say it's sickening
    They merely can't afford this highest form of luxury


    Quote Originally Posted by Arose.One View Post
    do your outline in goat's blood and pray to the dark lord

  8. #10668
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Skyrim, Tamriel
    Posts
    1,264
    Credits
    1,595
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    ^but i will add, if you're using grog buffproof ink, make sure its at a time where rain is not expected... it does not stand up to rain well, while it's settling
    Jealousy, some say it's sickening
    They merely can't afford this highest form of luxury


    Quote Originally Posted by Arose.One View Post
    do your outline in goat's blood and pray to the dark lord

  9. #10669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MiDo93 View Post
    Anyone gettin grogs "street Killer Ink". looks pretty dope
    grog all around just fuckin blows

  10. #10670

    Default

    Random ink question.. What chemical makes it stain well? Or what chemical makes it bleed through the buff?

  11. #10671

    Default

    what would be a good ratio of paint to thinner for rusto bucket paint to refill my metal head marker?

  12. #10672

    Default

    depends on how much your making. if your using the whole bucket, id say about 8 to 1 paint to thinner ratio
    Quote Originally Posted by lostyoursense View Post
    That's my sister faggot

  13. #10673

    Default

    now, are we talking a gallon on hand bucket? im talking a small 2 ounce or whatever. if so 8 too 1 for it reguardless?

  14. #10674
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    ur mom
    Posts
    799
    Credits
    2,323
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PREA672 View Post
    Random ink question.. What chemical makes it stain well? Or what chemical makes it bleed through the buff?
    use omega 3 fatty acid
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimlocke View Post
    I tagged a bus seat yesterday.

  15. #10675

    Default

    ya know gurrlll i just use some uhh dat kool aid with sum cyanide and shit keep it real gurl

  16. #10676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swampmonstar View Post
    now, are we talking a gallon on hand bucket? im talking a small 2 ounce or whatever. if so 8 too 1 for it reguardless?
    yeah one of the regular ol sized bucket of rusto paint? not the ones that fit in your palm but bigger, normal sized buckets with a metal handle? then yes 8 to 1. thats around that ratio your gonna want, but your gonna have to play with it to find what you like. if its not thin enough, add a few drops, and go from there. u never want to start with a bunch of thinner or else you can ruin it. start with a thicker ratio, and then add accordingly. its not rocket science.
    Quote Originally Posted by lostyoursense View Post
    That's my sister faggot

  17. #10677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MASTAH_RIBCAGE View Post
    yeah one of the regular ol sized bucket of rusto paint? not the ones that fit in your palm but bigger, normal sized buckets with a metal handle? then yes 8 to 1. thats around that ratio your gonna want, but your gonna have to play with it to find what you like. if its not thin enough, add a few drops, and go from there. u never want to start with a bunch of thinner or else you can ruin it. start with a thicker ratio, and then add accordingly. its not rocket science.
    thanks for the tips man yeah the one's that fit in ur palm but bigger. i was never one to dabble in making my own shit, but i got some 80's unopened flat black rusto bucket paint and i wanted to thin it down and go to town with it lol. but thanks for the info man.

  18. #10678
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    ?
    Posts
    11
    Credits
    11
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Yo how do u thicken ink, I made some dope Inc and made it to runny

  19. #10679
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    ?
    Posts
    11
    Credits
    11
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Also what's ur favorite thing to ad to ur ink so that it stains hard

  20. #10680
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    194
    Credits
    354
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Boil it, and leather dye


 

Similar Threads

  1. General Sports Discussion
    By Idealeyez in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 992
    Last Post: 10-29-2011, 05:46 PM
  2. Style Discussion
    By Sumoe in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 176
    Last Post: 06-17-2010, 03:32 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top