Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 30 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 10202526272829303132333435405080130530 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

my torch is out of propane...no hot knives for tony

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

last night i rolled the sickest bat ever...3 rizla XL's full. my oh my t'was a good night.
    Who the fuck are you?

I have a cool pipe that looks like a green hilighter but the back part pulls out and its a pipe in there. The coolest part is it still works as a hilighter becuase it has a ink thing in there still (just shorter). Once i find the driver disk for my webcam (dont have a real digi cam) i'll take a pic of it.
    Below the popular kids, in a shifting order of relative unimportance, are the druggies, trendies, preppies, skateboarders, nerds and techies, wiggers, rednecks and goths, better known as freaks. Real losers are invisible.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE ( THEPOSTWHORE5000)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>...you cant trust nazi hicks</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE ( bumsuckfun)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>if you can get a pen ink chamber to fit securly on a cap it&#39;ll fit into the krylon&#39;s vagina.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Homeade from last night ran out of papers...

is it true when they say if you use unburnt aluminum foil it can put white spots on your lungs? People always tell me you have to run a lighter over it first.
    Below the popular kids, in a shifting order of relative unimportance, are the druggies, trendies, preppies, skateboarders, nerds and techies, wiggers, rednecks and goths, better known as freaks. Real losers are invisible.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE ( THEPOSTWHORE5000)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>...you cant trust nazi hicks</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE ( bumsuckfun)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>if you can get a pen ink chamber to fit securly on a cap it&#39;ll fit into the krylon&#39;s vagina.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

got to die from somethin

I smoke blunts a lot. how dangerous is it compared to water filter bongs? how much do you have to smoke to get cancer?

too late, you&#39;re going to hell

might as well smoke up in the meantime seeing as how it&#39;s your last day on earth

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Yeast Infection+Jan 28 2005, 09:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Yeast Infection @ Jan 28 2005, 09:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Alchohlics_Anonymous@Jan 28 2005, 08:32 PM
    ^wow, those are some nice sized nugs. damn, i want one.
    Come to Detroit got em 3 for 25 [/b][/quote]
    Come to Chicago so I can sell you some underdeveloped green shit that will get your hopes up, and my pockets fat&#33;

<span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>Its funny how people will sit there and say their citys better than another city and haven&#39;t even been to CHICAGO, not that if you had you&#39;d admit that your city sucks in compairison, but then at least you&#39;d know.</span></span>
    <span style=\'color:green\'>EXCUSES EXCUSES</span>
    &quot;I wanna be a buffer so I can get paid for lining you toys...&quot;

Been there do that la mota es muy compresado, libras &#036;500

fuck. too bad i roll so well. my friends call them gandolf sticks.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Yeast Infection@Jan 29 2005, 11:47 PM
    Nah I string out each bud seperately to make it still look pretty.

<span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>Its funny how people will sit there and say their citys better than another city and haven&#39;t even been to CHICAGO, not that if you had you&#39;d admit that your city sucks in compairison, but then at least you&#39;d know.</span></span>

Originally posted by _____JEKLROKS_____+Jan 29 2005, 11:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (_____JEKLROKS_____ @ Jan 29 2005, 11:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Yeast Infection@Jan 29 2005, 11:47 PM
    Nah I string out each bud seperately to make it still look pretty. [/b][/quote]
    You steam them or dry peel em

bbbbbbbbbbbbb

edit
    Last edited by bbbbbbbbbbbbb; 01-21-2011 at 10:46 PM.

Originally posted by Rusty Shackleford@Jan 29 2005, 09:50 PM
    I smoke blunts a lot. how dangerous is it compared to water filter bongs? how much do you have to smoke to get cancer?
    They call me blunt masta loaf

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Yeast Infection+Jan 30 2005, 12:04 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Yeast Infection @ Jan 30 2005, 12:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by _____JEKLROKS_____@Jan 29 2005, 11:58 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-Yeast Infection
    @Jan 29 2005, 11:47 PM

Nah I string out each bud seperately to make it still look pretty.
    You steam them or dry peel em [/b][/quote]
    I put cut up orange peels in the bag and let it chill for about a day with the dry shit.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Every morning I wake up feeling fluid in my lungs and cough up brown stuff that tastes like blunts and B-B-Q sauce...