Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 39 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 19293435363738394041424344495989139539 ... LastLast

^yah there really is alot to learn, but if your doin it on the off chance that something might come out of it, then wing it but learn your basic shit first. haha. thats how i started, learning real nasic shit, then i went through a bunch of trial and error processes, and look where i am today....in a jail cell...j/kl. :lol:

i do grow some real mean buds tho. :blink:
    That's why AA is my fuckin American Idol
    witty comments like this makes this guy a star
    ^Whoa

heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

oh hell, you all know why it's funny
    ^FoeOne

haha

yo you gotta problem today, hit up AA, he got more shit then a pharm-ma-say

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

did you seriously just spell lion with an e
    ^E Terror sonnn

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

so far my plants have not even started to smell yet and they are like a foot tall.... for nutes you can use MIrical grow or other garden foods and shit go to home depo and just buy some stuff for growing plants
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    sayin its cause your in a wheel chair or some shit. well fucking draw. enter the special olympics, get a hooker or something.
    get off my dick son
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by CaSoNe@Feb 13 2005, 09:07 PM
    u shuld grow ur shit in seperate pots...the plants culd get root bound and tangled and shit
    Not quite. The problem is that your plants will be competing for root space and nutrients. Its not essential that you transplant them, but it is a good idea. Also, keep in mind the bigger the pots, the bigger the plants will get.

As far as nutrients goes, you can pick up normal ferts in home depot, and they even carry them in some grocery stores around here, just make sure your picking up the right kind. If you&#39;ve got the extra cash just goto your local hydroponic store. Just a heads up for any locals, Homegrown hyrdoponics has free samples of DNF.

You should deffintly drop your lights lower to your plants. And I&#39;m curious about this heatlamp you said your using. Alot of lamps can&#39;t be used for growing, because they don&#39;t give off the right spectrum of light. Unless your grow area is cold, I really don&#39;t think there&#39;s a need for a heat lamp. I hope it doesn&#39;t have a very high wattage, I wouldn&#39;t want one of those running on a 24/0, or even a 12/12 light cycle in my house. House fires are no joke. I personally don&#39;t use a 24/0 cycle on my clones and seedlings, I use 18/6 but if you using 24/0 isn&#39;t a bad thing. Its been debated that having a short dark period for your seedlings, and keep it nice and humid you&#39;re supposed to get a better male to female ratio. I&#39;ve never heard of anyone using sugar water, whats your source and what is it supposed to do for the plant?

Even my vaporizer is making me cough up a lung. I&#39;m too sick to smoke, so I should do some baking.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by bigbomba&#39;@Feb 14 2005, 05:23 PM
    so far my plants have not even started to smell yet and they are like a foot tall.... for nutes you can use MIrical grow or other garden foods and shit go to home depo and just buy some stuff for growing plants
    mirical grow? doesnt that kill mj plants? :huh:
    G/R/A/F/F/I/T/I....my anti drug

Originally posted by bigbomba&#39;@Feb 13 2005, 07:29 PM
    Nice blunt buddy............ so are you ppl join n blunt ppl or are you like me bong and pipe ppl?
    Thank you. On another note i smoke 2 joints before i smoke 2 joints and then i smoke 2 more.....

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Today was fucked up, I was kicking it early in the afternoon and mowk&#39;d a blunt with the hombre, then I remembered 5 minutes later that I had a dentist appointment in 15 minutes...so I ended up at the dentists 20 minutes late and had my teeth cleaned high as fuck....bump for labor unions giving me dental plan
    The patron saint of mediocrity.

I just woked on the local labor unoin today just came in from work

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Car2nist@Dec 29 2004, 11:17 PM
    Note: to make brownies you must first make cannibutter, you cant just dump weed in brownie mix and TA DA... NO&#33; WRONG&#33; I&#39;ve done everything you can think of with marijuana... except snort kief and try and do the &#39;colon rollin&#39; effect like you do with x... i still dont see how kids do that... just take the damn pill
    have you ever done gravity bong? Out of everyone who smokes only me and a couple other people I know have even heard of it/ done it.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Unions are where its at, not having to pay for check ups or the dentist is always good, more money for my personal habbits
    The patron saint of mediocrity.

once a year i got to stay clean for a week,other than that i got stooooooooonnnned

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I smoke blunts dayly, and also the same for the bong, about every 3 days I hit a pipe. About once every month and a half or so I smoke joints, and only if I don&#39;t have a pipe (almost never &#39;cause they soo easy to make) and no money for a blunt.

<span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>Its funny how people will sit there and say their citys better than another city and haven&#39;t even been to CHICAGO, not that if you had you&#39;d admit that your city sucks in compairison, but then at least you&#39;d know.</span></span>
    <span style=\'color:green\'>EXCUSES EXCUSES</span>
    &quot;I wanna be a buffer so I can get paid for lining you toys...&quot;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I just smoked a joint.

This joint was 1 third marijuana, and 2 thirds wormwood. I feel like really weird and my skin is like a hollow out side around me its nuts I&#39;m like floating inside of me. I feel as if I was playing a third person game about some guy one the internet.

<span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>Its funny how people will sit there and say their citys better than another city and haven&#39;t even been to CHICAGO, not that if you had you&#39;d admit that your city sucks in compairison, but then at least you&#39;d know.</span></span>
    <span style=\'color:green\'>EXCUSES EXCUSES</span>
    &quot;I wanna be a buffer so I can get paid for lining you toys...&quot;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i miss gravity bongs havent had one in years we used to make them with 2liter bottles of coke then this one sotre had the 3littre bottles and after tat no more almost killed me ha ha ha h<

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

by gravity bongs do u mean mop buckets full o water an the top half of a bottle

your pad looks pretty chill

have i ever heard of gravity bongs? lmfao, im gunna ignore that lol&#33;

yeast you like sublime?i love that song dude.i smoke 2 joints in the morning,i smoke 2 joints at night,i smoke 2 joints in the evening it makes me feel alright.somthing like that.

Originally posted by atxbomber666@Feb 15 2005, 05:25 PM
    yeast you like sublime?i love that song dude.i smoke 2 joints in the morning,i smoke 2 joints at night,i smoke 2 joints in the evening it makes me feel alright.somthing like that.
    that was a remake of the bob marley song

sublime is good shit though

Bo ma too
    Below the popular kids, in a shifting order of relative unimportance, are the druggies, trendies, preppies, skateboarders, nerds and techies, wiggers, rednecks and goths, better known as freaks. Real losers are invisible.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE ( THEPOSTWHORE5000)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>...you cant trust nazi hicks</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE ( bumsuckfun)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>if you can get a pen ink chamber to fit securly on a cap it&#39;ll fit into the krylon&#39;s vagina.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

atxbomber i hate you.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

car2n gravity bongs are sick

pre-school, yet sick still
    *905*