Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 40 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 20303536373839404142434445506090140540 ... LastLast

atx, your a fucking moron... you little kid you...

anyways, i tried quitting smoking... lasted 2 days lol, today being the second... yea, i smoke so much, that i have pretty bad withdrawals, like today... the 2nd day, consisted of the following:

1.) my tongue went numb... mildly (until i smoked)
    2.) very very very irritable... (...i hurt some feelings today)
    3.) small headache (by the 5th day, its the worst, been there)
    4.) i'll try stopping after smoking this quarter of dank i just got :X

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

What a huge pet peeve of mine. When so-called Bob Marley fans think that Sublime wrote that song, or when its quoted to Sublime...

I don't feel the need to quit smoking, but its deffintly something that needs to be under more control. Although the past couple months I've been smoking dramaticially less and less, I still feel that its time for a break. Yesterday night, in my drunken haze I came to the conclusion that I don't need to smoke during the week. I'm glad I don't get withdrawls, and thats the way I plan to keep it. Its bad enough with the psychological addiction, but thats no-ones fault but mine. And hey, when your not getting high any more, whats the point?

Well, theres one upside to sobriety; the most vivid and intense dreams. That is if I can get to sleep.

haha ares, i love them dreams too if i could get to sleep, i toss and turn like a mofucka to try and fall asleep at them times...

but im not addicted, its, i live in the dirty south, and everyone who lives in the dirty knows THERE AINT SHIT TO DO... you look around and go "man, what the fuck is there to do"... i promise you, EVERY OTHER PERSON down where i live in the dirty SMOKES WEED... i know alot of parents that burn it down... its this boring-ass-nothing-to-do-south shit.

See, heres how i got back into it, (intense being bored causes whats known as "withdrawals" being.. .NORMAL SOUTHERN LIFE), so i dont really have withdrawals, but its so boring here... I GET HEADACHES... weed just happenes to help them lol, anyways...

So i was driving around in my truck, hung out with a friend, saw only 30 minutes passed, and it was SO FUCKING BORING, theres nothing to do anywhere, its no city life like where i used to live, its boring ass life, so i was driving... and just... i was like "man, i cant quit weed, i'll be doing this everyday, driving around, nothing to do, when i can go get high, and find fun things to do..." so i called my boy up asked for some danks, he said come over, bought a 1/4, and left ;D now im high, and randomly typing bullshit, i forgot eveyrthing i typed...

*edit cause i feel like still rambling: know what the people do that dont smoke? ... study!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I thought you said you know everything there is to know about weed? Well gravity bong you take like a 2 liter and cut the bottom off so there's no bottom and then poke a hole in the cap for your bowl, then fill up like a sink with water and then put weed in the bowl, light it and have the water compress the air which sucks in the smoke and the bottle fills with smoke as you pull it up.

So basically its a gravity-suction pull which is like 1000x stronger than your lungs. Then you take off the cap and suck it in.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

With what you just typed, I find it hard to believe that your not addicted to marijuana. Now, I'm not from the south, but in my opinion just because everyone else smokes heavily, that doesn't mean you and everyone else aren't addicted. I thought for the longest time that I wasn't addicted, and maybe then I wasn't but now I can see it. It's not that I can't stop smoking, because I'm sure I could. My problem is that there's always weed around me. Weather its my personal stash, my plants, or the people who pick up off me and smoke me. If I stopped selling, I have absolutly no doubts that I could stay sober, but untill that happens, I'll be tempted. Smoking has become to habitual, and even though I'm down to a few grams a week, I still feel that its too much.

Another reason I've cut down smoking is because I've noticed a few personal changes. On top of that, I've seen full-blown marijuana addiction, and I've also seen what happens when you suddenly decide to go cold turkey after smoking heavily for 30 years, and its bad times. Not something I want to go through, or watch family go through.

Does anyone have any strain recomendations for a real heavy couch-lock? Currently I'm stuck growing fairly indicia dominant strains, which does nothing for insomnia.

esaem, IVE BEEN DOING GRAVITY BONGS BEFORE YOU STARTED SMOKING ;D <3

oh man, couchlock.. haha, i love it, and hate it at the SAME TIME ;D... right now im pretty couchlocked...

i dont see why those indicas arent giving you that real heavy couch lock... you sure they&#39;re indica? Indica dominant strains will DROP ME ON MY ASS, and i wont get up for 2-3 hours... Bubbleberry is a strain that put my ass couchlocked dead for 3 hours (i smoked a nice blunt to the dome of it lol) while watching infomercials... and i didnt know they were infomercials lol

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Hey, gay boy, werent you the one who just said you never heard of a grav bong?

Nice try editing your post you fuggin&#39; fag.

I wouldnt say im addicted, I hardley ever buy weed. I just smoke with everyone I hang with.

"have i ever heard of gravity bongs? lmfao, im gunna ignore that lol&#33;"

im going to throw in racism for this ignorant little spicboy, thats what i said, i never edited my post, why would i edit something to some little shit on the internet, go fuck yourself, get off my thread.

and im sure you saw someone else make that remark, dickface...

fuck dude, i got some AK47 shit today....OoOoOoO WOW&#33; it was fuckin crazy. good shit.
    That's why AA is my fuckin American Idol
    witty comments like this makes this guy a star
    ^Whoa

heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

oh hell, you all know why it's funny
    ^FoeOne

haha

yo you gotta problem today, hit up AA, he got more shit then a pharm-ma-say

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

did you seriously just spell lion with an e
    ^E Terror sonnn

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

me and my boys jsut made a 3 gram bowl that 3 ppl can hit at onces.... it has a 5 gallon water bottel for a chamber&#33;&#33;&#33; we were all so high
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    sayin its cause your in a wheel chair or some shit. well fucking draw. enter the special olympics, get a hooker or something.
    get off my dick son
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

pics... POST PICS PEOPLE...

YOUR STASH, YOUR PIECES, YOUR FAT GIRLFRIEND, i DONT CARE&#33;

hahaha ill try man. hows that blunt goin for ya?
    ^Whoa

heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

^FoeOne

haha

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

^E Terror sonnn

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

actually I remember you saying it, and yeah, you edited it. Arent you that guy that no one likes on here anyways?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

fuck off man^ Duffy is sweet as long as he is talking about hash.... lemme see if i can gte some pics posted
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    sayin its cause your in a wheel chair or some shit. well fucking draw. enter the special olympics, get a hooker or something.
    get off my dick son

esaem, i promise you, i knew what gravity bongs before you ever did, shut up, stop trying to catch me in the wrong, why would i edit when i knew already jackass....

Tonight:

went out for a walk, with my 1.5 gram blunt of kind bud, no specifics on the strain, very fruity, nice hairs, and a nice bit of crystallage, i got it cheap due to the fact it had a few small seeds in it, but very nice nugs indeed. Anyways, so im walking, ... yea, i forgot, i just got back....

im walking and 3/4 down the way of the blutn (when i put it out)... everything was like 2D, and i live in a big neighborhood, with alot of &#39;wooded area" around shit, wow, it just looked crazy all 2d...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

car2nist were you live and buy all of your sweet bud?
    get off my dick son

that dirty south

shit theres also a lot of dirty ass swag down here too though, fuckin mexican bullshit.

ive heard people speak of strictly nuggs up in canada is this true? no regs?

Ther is nothing wrong w brick weed, if i was black it would be the gans

Originally posted by Car2nist@Feb 16 2005, 07:51 PM
    im walking and 3/4 down the way of the blutn (when i put it out)... everything was like 2D, and i live in a big neighborhood, with alot of &#39;wooded area" around shit, wow, it just looked crazy all 2d...
    haha that happened to me a couple of times...crazy shit huh? first time i freaked cuz i wasnt expecting it and that only made it worse...its kinda cool now. haha. i kept drifting in and out of dimensions. haha crazy shit.
    ^Whoa

^FoeOne

haha

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

^E Terror sonnn