Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I think I'm pretty much fucked on the bong building contest

I have to fire it tomorrow and then I have to glaze it once inside, once outside and then fire it again. But maybe if they load it in tomorrow for sure I could get it all done before Christmas break.
    I was so drunk on time i sat in a Urinal and pissed with my pants on.

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand. Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by MAST View Post
    aight i got a citation last night for possession of a tiny bit of bud and 2 cyclobenzaprene muscle relaxers. i'm tryin to get by without letting my parents know. i gotta go get booked on the 29th at 8am, traffic court jan 8 and real court jan 29. i only told my folks about the ticket and traffic court. anybody know what they do in other states for this? any chance i'll be on probation? and how much are court fees usually? i still live with my parents, but i'm 18, so it might be kinda hard keepin it a secret. i don't know.

i gotta get a fuckin job.

you won't have to pay anything right away. you are gonna get arraigned first. you don't need a lawyer. you just go to court and they ask you what you plead. if you decide to fight it and plead not guilty, they'll ask if you wanna appoint a public defender, or if you have a private one. if you want a public defender you have to fill out tough ass paper work about your income and what not.

if you plead guilty, they will give you your shit right there. most likely a fine if it's only your first offense. but you will have to pay the fine there THAT day, or else they might take you to jail to serve off the fine. they do $50 a day in jail here, idk about where you live. when i went to court, the people busted for possession of marijuana had to pay $420 (ironic, i know).

i would suggest talking to the prosecutor before you plead anything. they can probably tell you what your punishment will be beforehand.

if you end up having to pay the fine, there probably wont be much you can do without telling your parents, unless you can come up with quick money.

hope i helped.
    in other news, my boy got out of jail today, and i'm already 4 blunts deep. :]
    i don't want a signature.

when i got caught i just got 15 hous of community service i had to write an essay and i think there was something else but i dont remember

which reminds me that was 2 years ago and i havent done the essay or community service....they said theyd send it back to the d.a. but i havent got anything....although ive moved 3 different times since them in a different state
    [/

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

..ate buttered toast till i fell asleep

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

old slide that ended up being deemed paraphanalia and confiscated by the ATF

medical purple kush

looked better out the bag

some granddaddypurple dense and sticky as fuck

finna cop somemore when the rain stops

enjoy
    Last edited by nuf.rd; 12-14-2008 at 07:00 PM. Reason: add strain names
    im known to be in more trees then donkey kong,
    rolling off of 6 purple naked ladys ,goddamn-im hella gone.

all law enforcement pm me

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by La Coka Nostra View Post
    you won't have to pay anything right away. you are gonna get arraigned first. you don't need a lawyer. you just go to court and they ask you what you plead. if you decide to fight it and plead not guilty, they'll ask if you wanna appoint a public defender, or if you have a private one. if you want a public defender you have to fill out tough ass paper work about your income and what not.

if you plead guilty, they will give you your shit right there. most likely a fine if it's only your first offense. but you will have to pay the fine there THAT day, or else they might take you to jail to serve off the fine. they do $50 a day in jail here, idk about where you live. when i went to court, the people busted for possession of marijuana had to pay $420 (ironic, i know).

i would suggest talking to the prosecutor before you plead anything. they can probably tell you what your punishment will be beforehand.

if you end up having to pay the fine, there probably wont be much you can do without telling your parents, unless you can come up with quick money.

hope i helped.
    in other news, my boy got out of jail today, and i'm already 4 blunts deep. :]
    yeah thanks dude. i think i'm just gonna tell my parents after new years. it'll be way easier then

go to: soundcloud dot com/righteoussam

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by CandyRain88 View Post
    when i got caught i just got 15 hous of community service i had to write an essay and i think there was something else but i dont remember

which reminds me that was 2 years ago and i havent done the essay or community service....they said theyd send it back to the d.a. but i havent got anything....although ive moved 3 different times since them in a different state

as to not get banned i'll elt you fill in your own punchlines.

abor; "...you know the dude...the dude on bombingscience with the xzibit signature?"

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

when i got in my car earlier today i discovered an unopened strawberry swisher in my back seat. then tonight i picked up a hoody that was in the back and there was a little nug in some celophane just chillin there. wish there was enough for a bleez.

go to: soundcloud dot com/righteoussam

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

im highf alling sasliepp now. farr two tires.
    B.... ...P.......... O.
    I..........R............F.......I..... ................
    Z............I....... ............N...........
    E..............N.................. .K.
    R................C...................S..... .............
    K... ..............E...
    Quote Originally Posted by smooth_nuts View Post
    Biz you are truely ink god....but you need to get on bs more often haha
    Quote Originally Posted by springbreak95 View Post
    i think bizerk-iz harnesses all the knowledge
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Bizerk is the all-time ink God. Everyone that doesn't know who he is...
    you should be kissing his feet.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by fumes and shit View Post

..ate buttered toast till i fell asleep
    yum

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

actually,

blueberry yum YUM
    no ivve known what pube are since like 3rd grade......i thought they were gross and i should shave it til i found out its normal

anyone ever had some dank bc hydro?lemon lime kush? white widdow? try the shit man. now!
    O M G !!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i can't wait to get home so i can show y'all my glass collection...oh yes...be excited
    ...DINE...DGC...MTS...YDA...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

took a huge hit of salvia. i was gone.
    two people appeared out of nowhere to help me get ready for the circus
    i was backstage in the dressingroom and they were rushing me
    i smoke in my bathroom because i rent my apartment and am not supposed to smoke in it, but the bathroom doesn't get stained by the smells.
    so the bathroom mirror looked like a dressingroom mirror and they were pushing me out the door. i got up and walked into the livingroom, im sure i looked ridiculous but nobody else was here
    i think i lifted my knees like up to my chest to walk, seriously felt like walking in wet concrete
    after i got to the couch i started to get really hot, like always. i fucking hate that part
    after i came down a little i took a shower.

the point of this is to say that salvia is fucking crazy, fast, and hot

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    took a huge hit of salvia. i was gone.
    two people appeared out of nowhere to help me get ready for the circus
    i was backstage in the dressingroom and they were rushing me
    i smoke in my bathroom because i rent my apartment and am not supposed to smoke in it, but the bathroom doesn't get stained by the smells.
    so the bathroom mirror looked like a dressingroom mirror and they were pushing me out the door. i got up and walked into the livingroom, im sure i looked ridiculous but nobody else was here
    i think i lifted my knees like up to my chest to walk, seriously felt like walking in wet concrete
    after i got to the couch i started to get really hot, like always. i fucking hate that part
    after i came down a little i took a shower.

the point of this is to say that salvia is fucking crazy, fast, and hot
    kick-ass!

makes me want to try it.
    Quote Originally Posted by xylene hug View Post
    i keep coming on here thinking this is the HEBREW remedy thread oi vay....
    <a href="http://internetisseriousbusiness.com/" target="_blank">FREAKING AMAZING SITE!!!! </a>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Just make sure you blaze it with a torch-flame lighter if you want it to be worth it, otherwise you get a mild buzz and you'd be better off smoking dat dro.
    I was so drunk on time i sat in a Urinal and pissed with my pants on.

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand. Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

You finally got visuals Vagrant!
    Congrats man, I remember you saying last week how dissapointed you were on not having any. Seems pretty sick!

Salvia's kind of over hyped. It's fun at first, but once you get back to drugs that don't make you sweat your ass off and have a 15 minute seizure, you realise it's a bit of a waste.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

fucking christ.. im not even going to fuckin bother.

and smoking it with a torch lighter is bullshit. ive done it with both and got the same efffect, one a regular disposable and one a torch. same effects both way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki X Sho View Post
    Anti, you display all of the early signs of a future serial killer..