Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
  1. #30861
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    atlanta
    Posts
    930
    Credits
    46
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anti-anti-crime View Post
    the thing that made me love herb was noticing waht it did to me... right now im high as fuck and doing mah school work at the same time. im basically smarter than i am sober.. its awesome. im faster, newer, smarter, stronger. we can grow him.

    =?
    i can draw a thousand times better when i smoke... smoother lines, better ideas, more expressive in general
    ...DINE...DGC...MTS...YDA...

  2. #30862
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    717
    Posts
    517
    Credits
    16
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    whoa...just got back from dinner, but beforehand, my buddy and i were talking to this girl as she was doing her laundry. he decided that it was a great time to pack his piece, and ended up knocking his bag of weed into the washing machine that he had it on. there was about a quarter in it, and he managed to get most of it out, but im interested in what the next load washed in there will smell like...

  3. #30863
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    crappleton, wi
    Posts
    5,242
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dinedgc View Post
    i can draw a thousand times better when i smoke... smoother lines, better ideas, more expressive in general
    i second this
    but its not surprising considering EVERYTHING is better when high.

  4. #30864
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,551
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    I use to not be able to draw high, takes some practice. I would start on a drawing and then say fuck it, or the lines would come out all shakey and when I looked back on what I drew it looked like shit. Drew this while I was high yesterday though.


  5. #30865

    Default

    I have perfectly smooth lines regardless. Suck on that.
    KABRE MDC TPK
    soundcloud.com/cabremusic

  6. #30866
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    killadel
    Posts
    3,173
    Credits
    1
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    oh shit!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki X Sho View Post
    Anti, you display all of the early signs of a future serial killer..

  7. #30867

    Default

    so new topic... what do you guys have in your arsenal? i wanna compare. i currently have in my possession a six foot yellow plastic bong that i named 'big bird' a 3.5 foot zong that would probably come out to be about 5 feet if you straightened that shit out, i have a 2 footer with 3 water chambers, i have a straight 2 footer, another 2 footer with one bend in it, a hookah, a vape, that big ass steamroller that i posed a few pages back with the dragon head in it, i have a gas mask bong, 3 bubblers, one has two water chambers, one has a doughnut in it, and the other is like a sherlock bubbler, i have a 2 foot plastic bong, i've got another small steam roller where the smoke comes out of a caterpillars mouth, roughly 5 or 6 regular bowls with assorted patterns and shapes to them, and a bowl in the shape of a ninja turtle, 3 grinders and i think that might be it, i may be missing a thing or two here or there but i'll try and get it all together and take a pic of my inventory tonight and post the shit up tomorrow. i dare anyone to compete with that collection haha

    TMC/FCA

  8. #30868
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    killadel
    Posts
    3,173
    Credits
    1
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    i have.... a bowl, a grinder, and a steamroller. 2 pocket bong (homemade), and 2 homemade steamrollers.

    i think you go me beat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki X Sho View Post
    Anti, you display all of the early signs of a future serial killer..

  9. #30869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irockyourass View Post
    so new topic... what do you guys have in your arsenal? i wanna compare. i currently have in my possession a six foot yellow plastic bong that i named 'big bird' a 3.5 foot zong that would probably come out to be about 5 feet if you straightened that shit out, i have a 2 footer with 3 water chambers, i have a straight 2 footer, another 2 footer with one bend in it, a hookah, a vape, that big ass steamroller that i posed a few pages back with the dragon head in it, i have a gas mask bong, 3 bubblers, one has two water chambers, one has a doughnut in it, and the other is like a sherlock bubbler, i have a 2 foot plastic bong, i've got another small steam roller where the smoke comes out of a caterpillars mouth, roughly 5 or 6 regular bowls with assorted patterns and shapes to them, and a bowl in the shape of a ninja turtle, 3 grinders and i think that might be it, i may be missing a thing or two here or there but i'll try and get it all together and take a pic of my inventory tonight and post the shit up tomorrow. i dare anyone to compete with that collection haha
    Can we get pix to go with this tl;dr?
    KABRE MDC TPK
    soundcloud.com/cabremusic

  10. #30870

    Default

    you read it. don't lie.
    i don't want a signature.

  11. #30871

    Default

    yeah... when i get home from work tonight i'll get all my shit together and take a few pics and tomorrow i'll upload em'.

    TMC/FCA

  12. #30872

    Default

    i need $$$$$
    i don't want a signature.

  13. #30873

    Default

    blunts are all i need/want but when i dont have enough roaches/weed for a blunt i have a small metal pipe and thats it hahaha

  14. #30874
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    471
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    People should start posting pics of their pieces. Anyone else got a medical card

    *edit* got a few better pics of mr. melon my bubbler. I've also got a grinder, and a little swirly orange and white spoon, but it's nothin special.



    Attached Images    
    Last edited by provinT13; 10-28-2009 at 05:34 PM.

  15. #30875
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    717
    Posts
    517
    Credits
    16
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    fuck i wish my state had legal medicinal use.
    jealousss...

  16. #30876
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    471
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    ah I feel for ya man . I enjoy it, and since the dispensary has the rights to grow my plants, I get a free half ounce every month, and i'm a pretty light toker, so it's MORE then enough lol, guess I just won't ever have to buy weed again

  17. #30877

    Default

    Man I wish I had some connections like most of you guys have. Even the people I know who smoke 20+ times a week don't even get super dank shit and good deals like half the people on here.
    Don't fight against the simps!


    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueViolence View Post
    Fuck dude, did I jut get trolled?

  18. #30878
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    717
    Posts
    517
    Credits
    16
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    my only one is my cousin, and im lucky if i see him once a month, but when i do...
    heavennn...
    edit-good connection

  19. #30879

    Default

    roach underneath

    Peace, Love, Unity, And Having Fun
    HIP-HOP

  20. #30880

    Default

    Pretty sure kief is gods gift to man.
    Quote Originally Posted by the cannabis evangelist View Post
    cum to my trailer park an call juggalos gay,
    every motherfucker whos down with the clown will stomp ur ass


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top