Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Just make sure to read up about how to actually use all of the equipment, for example light distances, or the light set up for vegging. Learn about how to produce a huge yield by using techniques such as LST, pinching the noids, and nutes.
    Good luck *****.

trick or treatt

I was so drunk on time i sat in a Urinal and pissed with my pants on.

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand. Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.

Damn, those are nice dude. How much are you payin' for that?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Token, thanks for mentioning that you've used flourescents. I've read that they can be used, but results aren't as good as with the more serious bulbs.
    What was your lighting setup like?

Ipwn, thanks for posting the info. I have plenty of resource info saved at home. I'll be studying it when I get done with work. A lot of that stuff I knew already.

Quote Originally Posted by ipwnf00lz View Post
    just make sure to read up about how to actually use all of the equipment, for example light distances, or the light set up for vegging. Learn about how to produce a huge yield by using techniques such as lst, pinching the noids, and nutes.
    Good luck *****.

Trick or treatt

yummmmm

"Its like mushrooms X 1000000 + aliens" -joe rogan

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

*spanish accent*

YOOO KEEELER KILLLLLLL

ah scarface...

abor; "...you know the dude...the dude on bombingscience with the xzibit signature?"

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by G-Fat View Post
    not to mention no tollerence either apparently
    Well seeing as how I don't smoke every day, or even every week sometimes, yea no tolerance, but it works out in my favor

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

theres no too little or too much in how often someone smokes.
    once a month is cool too. whatever. to each they're own, y'dig??

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Token, thanks for mentioning that you've used flourescents. I've read that they can be used, but results aren't as good as with the more serious bulbs.
    What was your lighting setup like?

Ipwn, thanks for posting the info. I have plenty of resource info saved at home. I'll be studying it when I get done with work. A lot of that stuff I knew already.
    dude, flourescents work just fine, they aren't gonna be as good as any of those high quality ones sure, but they're cheap and use very little energy, we had 3 or 4 of them, most in a light box, one under the plants to get light in from every angle, also...they don't get as hot as other bulbs
    ...DINE...DGC...MTS...YDA...

Quote Originally Posted by PeeInTheShower View Post
    let me put it this way, when i was 16, i'm not at my mom's, and i'm high as shit, i'm going into any walmarts i see, ripping holes in the teryaki beef jerkey bags with my teeth, folding it up, and putting it in my pocket. i do this with about 7 or 8 packs... then i'll sit in front of the store drinking vodka out of a water bottle eating stolen beef jerkey smoking a cigarette i bummed off a stranger.
    word the fuck up
    Quote Originally Posted by JETPACK!! View Post
    hahaha panicking with a dick in her ass. omg omg omgomgomgomgomg theres a dick in my ass!

i dont know if any of you guys have DP Doughs near where you live but its bombb when your ripped i went with a steak, cheddar, mozzarella, and sausage it was amazinggggg

"Its like mushrooms X 1000000 + aliens" -joe rogan

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

if i dont smoke in the next hour its all over.

come buy a dub from me.
    KABRE MDC TPK
    soundcloud.com/cabremusic

how about run your pockets!
    i don't want a signature.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

flus will get the job done, especially if a budget is an issue, ive since moved on but not gonna trash the method as it will work quite well, placement and other things come into play, but theres also some decent fl bulbs on the market now that will more then get the job done. do some research figure out how much sq ft your working with budget and what your looking to yeild and go from there.

picked up some mkultra blonde hash that is quite nice atop a bowl of allen, soo tasty.

rolled 10 blunts this weekend... sadly only two were for me. the other eight were for my boss, but i did make out pretty well on the deal. took all the kief from grinding up the shit for his blunts and stacked a nice 1.2g blunt with it and got super duper high on sunday. also got rediculously high in the city on halloween rocking a full chicken suit. fuck yeah

TMC/FCA

Words of wisdom from Cheeba Hut, anybody else on to them? Fuckin bomb sandwiches. Mural from the restaurant and a couple others, might be re-posts but fuck it, I'm too blazed to care...

You can tell we snake from the rattle of the tail,
    or what the judge said from the prices of the bail...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

second picture is repost, i remember it. but the first and last are guckin epic.

good post, man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki X Sho View Post
    Anti, you display all of the early signs of a future serial killer..

marlboro 27's, pretty heeeady.

Quote Originally Posted by Boogs View Post
    Words of wisdom from Cheeba Hut, anybody else on to them? Fuckin bomb sandwiches. Mural from the restaurant and a couple others, might be re-posts but fuck it, I'm too blazed to care...

theres one in boulder,you could be talking about a different one though

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

A friend that lives in Switzerland visited recently and he put me on the spliff tip. I get violently high sometimes as Nick Swardson would put it, and the combination of tobacco mellows me out.
    The patron saint of mediocrity.