Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Its hard to understand but look at how they do this DNA stuff. They can tie you to a drop of sweat thats been dried up for a month.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Yeah that's true.
    I'd understand maybe some hardcore drugs and stuff.
    But I dunno how everyone is like when high/stonned driving. I mean yeah you aint paying much attention but you paranoid as fuck so you give your whole attention if ya get what I mean?

But also not nessarly paradnoid as fuck but still you seem to wanna drive better.
    y0

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

im not mparanoide anymore, and im pretty normal when im high.. honestly, ive been asked if im stoned farrrr more times when im sober than when i actually AM stoned. that how my friends used to be able to tell if i was high or not.. if i was saying normal shit and acting normal, im completely wrecked.. hahaha

and im not gunna believe it until i see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki X Sho View Post
    Anti, you display all of the early signs of a future serial killer..

What I was real suprised about was that with the fingernail scrape they couldnt tell wather you were drinking alcohol at all. Its only for drugs. So they have to do two test for everything. If they can tell exactly whats in your system drug wise why cant they tell alcohol wise. Dosent make sence but I guess they got it figured out.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by anti-anti-crime View Post
    im not mparanoide anymore, and im pretty normal when im high.. honestly, ive been asked if im stoned farrrr more times when im sober than when i actually AM stoned. that how my friends used to be able to tell if i was high or not.. if i was saying normal shit and acting normal, im completely wrecked.. hahaha

and im not gunna believe it until i see it.
    Rofl that's funny.
    I'm kinda differnt I mean I get smart and firgure out all these things but I can sit there and just look at shit and it amazes me, that's how people know I'm buzzed lol.
    y0

how are you guys socially when baked? for me at the beginning of my high im real talkative and end up getting into some real down to earth conversations. but towards the end and even for a while after i just need to be away from people for their sake haha. i just get incoherent, its hard to explain things in detail and i just feel like my brain is under water.
    but this mainly happens when ive been chiefin through out the day.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

sounds pretty much exactly how my high goes. Unless I been stayin high.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

just chillen...

abor; "...you know the dude...the dude on bombingscience with the xzibit signature?"

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i was smoking some nice bubble hash all week, and i just killed my stash.

good night

PM me for slap in the face trades

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    how about i post a picture of my moldy asshole
    then when you get disgusted i'll just say chill it's not your asshole

1/8th down the toilet thanks to mommy. Double bagged that shit and everything.. You guys have any consequences for getting high?

Lively up Yourself.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Some goodies a friend hit me off with tonight. All the strains were originally 1g each. The mushrooms are the last 1.3g from 2oz.

The original picture showed some good detail but I had to resize it to 600x600 for BS.

Outta' respect I smash wack toys; put 'em out their misery and send 'em to that upper room. Knock! Knock! Who? Death, mothafucka'! BOOM!

Before I bang, I go and get high, homey.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Girbic View Post
    1/8th down the toilet thanks to mommy. Double bagged that shit and everything.. You guys have any consequences for getting high?
    yah the consequence of getting high is you have less weed then when you first rolled up your burrito/packed your bong. its a love hate situation.

Peace, Love, Unity, And Having Fun
    HIP-HOP

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

And less monies

Quote Originally Posted by TheToy View Post
    Some goodies a friend hit me off with tonight. All the strains were originally 1g each. The mushrooms are the last 1.3g from 2oz.

The original picture showed some good detail but I had to resize it to 600x600 for BS.

those look exactly the same except for the first bud haha. i guess the potency is probably different though

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

frickin' yum

skunk's looking good but none(almost i think) of your weed is better than amsterdam's white widow weed,it's heaven

Head cap fits well.

Lively up Yourself.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by PRIMEape View Post
    those look exactly the same except for the first bud haha. i guess the potency is probably different though
    The bigger picture did them a little more justice. My camera sucks.
    But I swear they're all different. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by iselldope View Post
    skunk's looking good but none(almost i think) of your weed is better than amsterdam's white widow weed,it's heaven
    I got a half of some White Widow that was well taken care of a few months ago. It was dried and cure properly. Never compacted for shipment. I wasn't very impressed. Although I did feel as though this batch was harvest pre-maturely. Some of the trichomes were still kind of clear instead of milky. That Skunk is the least potent of the three. The Chemdog was a fuckin' knockout last night. My and my boy went ridin' around lookin' for spots to do dirty. Half hour later it was like, What spots? Forgot what planet we lived on. Incredible taste also.

Fuck A-Dam man. They just got the atmosphere. You can grow great buds anywhere.
    Outta' respect I smash wack toys; put 'em out their misery and send 'em to that upper room. Knock! Knock! Who? Death, mothafucka'! BOOM!

Before I bang, I go and get high, homey.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Picked up an eighth of Waikiki Queen from my old dealer that always has the fire. Checked, it's a real strain. Very smooth,fruity taste, and a very uplifting sativa high.
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyRain88 View Post
    no ivve known what pube are since like 3rd grade......i thought they were gross and i should shave it til i found out its normal

Thats random dude My friend in waikiki told me he just upped with the "Queen".

Lively up Yourself.