Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 78 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 28586873747576777879808182838898128178578 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 35003

Originally posted by Rik JamEs@Apr 12 2005, 08:12 PM
    ^ you should start germing some testicals in that little shrivvled up scrotum you have you faggit
    someone jealous? its ok rik. your learn how to properly take hits sometime!
    That's why AA is my fuckin American Idol
    witty comments like this makes this guy a star
    ^Whoa

heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

oh hell, you all know why it's funny
    ^FoeOne

haha

yo you gotta problem today, hit up AA, he got more shit then a pharm-ma-say

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

did you seriously just spell lion with an e
    ^E Terror sonnn

Originally posted by name1@Apr 12 2005, 08:17 PM
    remember those old wendys commercials with that old lady/....

"wheres the beef?!?!?!"

haha

dave thomas rocked. rip my man. you live on with evey mG of beef hormeones and steroids i eat in every one of them delicious JBC's mmm

long live the JBC
    Whoa I didn't know he died haha
    Shotty in the trunk and on my ankle there’s a 9 too, cause psychologically the weapons you use will define you

yeh the beef is done know so I wont say anything to that

^haha ya. check ya PM's man. i just couldnt let ya slide on that last one. this is after all the herbal rememdy thread! haha.
    ^Whoa

heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

^FoeOne

haha

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

^E Terror sonnn

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

long live the herbal remedy thread!

so AA when can we meet up and, ya know, get a little high, get a little drunk, have havoc dance half naked on the table, take some flicks?...

^haha definately! when we gonna chill homedogg? B)

im ready when you are. and i think havocs almost done with his pole dancing lessons. so he should be all set for us!
    ^Whoa

^FoeOne

haha

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

^E Terror sonnn

just got finshed gettin blazed.i smomed with my gurl,her frien her friends cousin and hur boyfriend.that shit was good.she rolled a blunt for each one of us and tomorw i'm goingto muygurls pad to get drunk.i love my gurl

MONEY+GURLS+POWER=M@$HER

hahaha. tonight im just gonna hang out my window and smoke the rest of my bowl. theres like 3 hits wirth in that. then ill like buy a dime bag or somwthing tomorrow.

dont hate! cultivate!
    <span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:17pt;line-height:100%\'>nameless as of now, thinking</span></span>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rogan &#064; Aug 1 2005, 11:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>what are you high man? why you telling us your gay amn no one cares</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Originally posted by MASH ONE@Apr 12 2005, 10:53 PM
    just got finshed gettin blazed.i smomed with my gurl,her frien her friends cousin and hur boyfriend.that shit was good.she rolled a blunt for each one of us and tomorw i&#39;m goingto muygurls pad to get drunk.i love my gurl
    she rolled a blunt for each one of you?

must&#39;ve been one small blunt or some shitty fucking weed my friend...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Nevermind, I guess this thread isn&#39;t dying down. Good. Alchoholics or anyone else, I need outdoor growing tips. I also need to know how to make hash. Can anyone help?? :unsure:

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

.........this sux.......

there are lots of good ways to make hash... here in canada since hash is readily available we usually just buy it, but when people do make it bubble hash is popular (google search and you&#39;ll find some how-tos on bubble hash making). finger hash is also popular (not true finger hash, but worthy of the name)... just get a littel coffee grinder thingy, and if you go through lots of weed than everytime you roll a joint put the weed through the coffee grinder, then roll your joint. over time the resin/crystal build-up on the side of the coffee grinder will be pretty high, so you can roll this into little whitish green hash balls (although they darken over time).

making honey oil is popular around here too, and fairly simple. get about a foot long piece of pipe (some people say copper, i recommend PVC since there is less chance of spark) and pipe caps, and a 6oz or 8oz can of butane. with one pipe cap, drill about 6 scattered holes, and place a coffee filter inside, and place this one one end of the pipe. this is the bottom. drill a hole in the centre of the other pipe cap, just the right size to tightly fit the butane can nozzle. now take your bud, trim, whatever and grind it into a nice fine powder, and pack it into the pipe... it should be packed in good, but not too dense, the butane needs to be able to travel all the way through easily. now go outside (i recommend outside, since this thing will turn into a potential bomb in a second), put a glass container underneath the bottom of the pipe you made (you can use a bent coat hanger to make a stand for the pipe, so you dont have to hold it all the time), and put the butane can in the top, hold down the nozzle and let it empty out... this should take 30secs to 1 minute. honey oil will start dripping out through the coffee filter, and through the holes in the end pipe cap, and into the glass container. it&#39;ll be mostly done after 10-15 minutes... once there is like 5-10 second gaps between the drops, just smack the top a few times to get the last bit out. now you have a glass container full of an amberish liquid, maybe a bit of a green tint, but there is still a bit of butane in there, you can probably see it streaming off. fill a dish/bucket with a bit of warm water and put your glass container in there, this will speed up the evaporation of the butane (and yes it will bubble)... after about 20 minutes in hot water, the butane should be evaporate... leave it longer if you have any suspicious there is still butane in there.

the result is a super thick, and super sticky goldish honey oil. this stuff is super pure, and super potent. smear some on the inside of some rolling papers and roll a super good joint, or run some bottle tokes... it&#39;s good shit.

i knew about the honey oil method, that shxt works great, soooo pure...
    *MaNiaK * 61
    -FYMK-

does any one know how available REAL chronic is in new york?? because a freind of mine claims he know a chronic dealer but i cant remember if i ever heard of any one having chronic in new york.

anyway lets say we do get the chronic how do you guys recomond to smoke it?? my options are a vaporizer,bong , joint, or blunt?? the only reason im askin such faggy questions is because i dont come across chronic very often so i wanna use it to its fullest. we also are gonna have about a gram of dro. this will be smoked between 2 people. my goal is to get very very couchlocked&#33;&#33; so if you have any tips on how i could get couchlocked off chronic and/or dro please post and help me out. thanks&#33;

take your dro, put it in a blunt, sit on a couch, and just pass it back and forth, &#39;chronic&#39; is just another word for good weed, like &#39;dro&#39;, common names, and you couldnt tell the diff between hydro and regular good herbs, but hey, smoke on/

the thing is that its easy to get dro but if im gonna spend more money to get some shit that you say is just like dro is it worth it?? or should i just get like 2 or 3 grams of dro and forget the chronic?

well &#39;dro&#39; or kind bud as i just put it, if its strainless danks, just kind bud, its 50 an eigth, 100 a quarter, i wouldnt pay more...

i dont pay that price though, 25 eight, 50 quarter, 100 half :&#092;

i thought "dro" refered to Hydro as in hydroponically grown shit? but then again, its car2n&#39;s word against mine and i dont event smoke. oh and AA and Infer, the lessons finished today&#33; im a certified pole dancer&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

certified pole dancer?? do i want to even ask?
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    sayin its cause your in a wheel chair or some shit. well fucking draw. enter the special olympics, get a hooker or something.
    get off my dick son
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Originally posted by Havoc411@Apr 13 2005, 05:10 PM
    i thought "dro" refered to Hydro as in hydroponically grown shit? but then again, its car2n&#39;s word against mine and i dont event smoke. oh and AA and Infer, the lessons finished today&#33; im a certified pole dancer&#33;
    dro is slang for hydroponically grown pot, but 99% of the stoners in america couldnt tell the difference.