Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 92 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 4272828788899091929394959697102112142192592 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 35003

i use everything, i just converted...

ok, i said that already...

SEE ITS THAT GOOD!

and if you hold your lighter bout

__

__ yay high from the bowl.. it will give full effects.

i got sum blueberry yum yum ima be hella high. its that good shiiiit (said like dave chappelle)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

rad man totally ill sick phat dude

Quote Originally Posted by ODonthesetrees View Post
    don't worry about it, the bud is in the roots, so when you pull the plant out of the groudn after its a few months old the buds are attached to the bottom, theyre already in bags and everything

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

if you wont full effect you should use a vaporizer
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    sayin its cause your in a wheel chair or some shit. well fucking draw. enter the special olympics, get a hooker or something.
    get off my dick son
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

But who got that kind of money? Bongs with out water, just like a steam roller.

<span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>Its funny how people will sit there and say their citys better than another city and haven&#39;t even been to CHICAGO, not that if you had you&#39;d admit that your city sucks in compairison, but then at least you&#39;d know.</span></span>
    <span style=\'color:green\'>EXCUSES EXCUSES</span>
    &quot;I wanna be a buffer so I can get paid for lining you toys...&quot;

I&#39;m currently a big fan of rolling blunts, im not sure how you kids like em&#39; but I just like to split open some Captain Blacks and go from there. A few of those this weekend, I&#39;ll tell ya... nothin like a good blunt.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by _____JEKLROKS_____@Apr 25 2005, 06:57 PM
    But who got that kind of money?
    you can make them out of a lightbulb, they cost &#036;0.00, but they take a wile to get the hang of

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Ok smart ass, but I&#39;m already in chill mode and this bong is right infront of me. I really need to do that though.

<span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>Its funny how people will sit there and say their citys better than another city and haven&#39;t even been to CHICAGO, not that if you had you&#39;d admit that your city sucks in compairison, but then at least you&#39;d know.</span></span>
    <span style=\'color:green\'>EXCUSES EXCUSES</span>
    &quot;I wanna be a buffer so I can get paid for lining you toys...&quot;

Damn you kids, I just need a blunt

just smoked mine... cant help you out
    EF.SEB.BF

im making a damn low budget pipe right now... i took an old marker shell and put a medium sized hole at the top twards the end. what should i put in that hole?
    <span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:17pt;line-height:100%\'>nameless as of now, thinking</span></span>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rogan &#064; Aug 1 2005, 11:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>what are you high man? why you telling us your gay amn no one cares</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

well excuse me ares, not all of us are expert joint rollers. oh, and sorry i put "full effect" instead of "i just wasted a lot of weed using a joint".

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by element503@Apr 24 2005, 05:35 PM
    i just picked up a pot, miricale grow potting mix, light fixture and some floral oust air scent.

in a week ima pick up some lights and get some seeds.
    Dude, you are 12. What the hell are you going to do with all the weed you grow? If some 12 year old wigger tried to sell me a sack I&#39;d have to gank and smoke it right in his face while he cries.
    The patron saint of mediocrity.

if if if dreammmerrrrrr
    EF.SEB.BF

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

im shure most of you have seen those volcano vapourizers that are basically table top operated with the large oven bag lung at the top? those look pretty unreal the local headshop has one in the glass but its around 1000 cdn dollars wich is alot of money worth of herbs to drop on a methon of smoking it, what are your thoughts on vaporizers? i have been looking to purchase one weather its online or localy if anyone has some good sites it would be apreciated

don't worry about it, the bud is in the roots, so when you pull the plant out of the groudn after its a few months old the buds are attached to the bottom, theyre already in bags and everything

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by SALVO+Apr 26 2005, 11:41 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SALVO @ Apr 26 2005, 11:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-element503@Apr 24 2005, 05:35 PM
    i just picked up a pot, miricale grow potting mix, light fixture and some floral oust air scent.

Dude, you are 12. What the hell are you going to do with all the weed you grow? If some 12 year old wigger tried to sell me a sack I&#39;d have to gank and smoke it right in his face while he cries. [/b][/quote]
    i would do the exact same

Originally posted by SALVO+Apr 26 2005, 08:41 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SALVO @ Apr 26 2005, 08:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-element503@Apr 24 2005, 05:35 PM

Dude, you are 12. What the hell are you going to do with all the weed you grow? If some 12 year old wigger tried to sell me a sack I&#39;d have to gank and smoke it right in his face while he cries. [/b][/quote]
    lol you think id seel it? hell no. id smoke it. maybe sell a lil to close friends.
    <span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:17pt;line-height:100%\'>nameless as of now, thinking</span></span>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rogan &#064; Aug 1 2005, 11:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>what are you high man? why you telling us your gay amn no one cares</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Originally posted by oblong@Apr 26 2005, 07:33 PM
    im shure most of you have seen those volcano vapourizers that are basically table top operated with the large oven bag lung at the top? those look pretty unreal the local headshop has one in the glass but its around 1000 cdn dollars wich is alot of money worth of herbs to drop on a methon of smoking it, what are your thoughts on vaporizers? i have been looking to purchase one weather its online or localy if anyone has some good sites it would be apreciated
    ever try google searching?

the fuck does a 12 year old need with weed? i hope you get busted and someone steals it all from you, then a dog comes up and pisses on you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Fuuuuuuuuu
    I'm too good at sex and eating vaj to be single.
    I feel as though I am not living up to my potential.

Originally posted by element503+Apr 27 2005, 12:15 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (element503 @ Apr 27 2005, 12:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-oblong@Apr 26 2005, 07:33 PM
    ever try google searching? [/b][/quote]
    ever try shutting the fuck up?? ur 12 man in all seriousness dont start smoking now&#33; who ever turned you on to it should be shot&#33; look man as someone who has seen what drugs can do to people stop now&#33; i promise if u continue to smoke herb now ur going to be on heroin by the time your 18 and dead by 21&#33; trust me man just stop&#33; not to be a dick or anything im saying this seriously just stop now and start in a couple of years man its for your own good&#33;

and oblong vaporizers are an incredibly good way to smoke (personally the only time i dont take vapor hits is when im in a rush and dont wanna take the time to use it) but they are definetly not worth the money&#33;&#33; i recommend making one of the lightbulb ones they work just as good but only cost a whopping amount of nothing&#33; i made an amazing in 15 minutes&#33;&#33; and when i first hit it OMG ill never forget it its like ur 1st time all over again&#33; so invest that &#036;1000 on herb not a way to smoke it and just try making the lightbulb vaporizer you got nothing to lose anyway&#33;&#33;