Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 97 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 4777879293949596979899100101102107117147197597 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 35003

I can't fuckin wait for my exams to be over so that i can some myself retarded and go bombing. Going bombing stoned is fun because you don't remember wait you hit and the next time you pass by a spot you can trip it out or take a severe down depending on if your shit is fresh or wack.

EKS EKS EKS
    -----RIP TONY----

haaaaaaaa
    Proud to be one of the Vermont Thread shit-talkers.

some twisted shit i heard

i heard if you laced your weed with ginseng you'll get a bigger buzz
    thats what this asian guy at my school said is that true
    You want to know what I'll do...Just
    ask yourself what you'll do... and
    I'll do the same.... only more of it-Malcolm X

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i heard if u lace your pot with PCP u will be pretty messd up
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    sayin its cause your in a wheel chair or some shit. well fucking draw. enter the special olympics, get a hooker or something.
    get off my dick son
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

hey you should try it and tell me how that goes

why are u weighin mud, a science experiment or somthin

its a joke, i luv hash

Yo HazEo you seem to have a nice amount of hash. That should roll up to a nice gigantic fatty. Are you trying to build a house with that?

Peace
    -----RIP TONY----

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by cricket@May 4 2005, 05:11 PM
    hey you should try it and tell me how that goes
    :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by bigbomba&#39;@May 4 2005, 04:57 PM
    i heard if u lace your pot with PCP u will be pretty messd up
    man thats good fucking shit. i had some weed with pcp today and it was bomb. you dont really trip but you get fucked up.
    <span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:17pt;line-height:100%\'>nameless as of now, thinking</span></span>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rogan &#064; Aug 1 2005, 11:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>what are you high man? why you telling us your gay amn no one cares</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

i have had the same thing.........i use to blaze everyday,then i quit for like a month, now whenever i blaze i get really depressed while im high. it sux. i dont know why all of a sudden its changed so drasticly.

me confused

Originally posted by COLA@May 2 2005, 10:32 PM
    I can&#39;t fuckin wait for my exams to be over so that i can some myself retarded and go bombing. Going bombing stoned is fun because you don&#39;t remember wait you hit and the next time you pass by a spot you can trip it out or take a severe down depending on if your shit is fresh or wack.

EKS EKS EKS
    i have never, ever, forgotten done shit high... i&#39;ve taking so many tokes that i could barely move, somehow worked up the ambition to tag some shit, and still remembered it clearly...

as i see it, the point at which your too high to remember things you&#39;ve done is well beyond the point of still having the energy to go bombing.

yea i agree with bumsuckfun
    i like bombs

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by element503@May 4 2005, 10:49 PM
    man thats good fucking shit. i had some weed with pcp today and it was bomb. you dont really trip but you get fucked up.
    Aren&#39;t you like 12? I really have doubts that you hit some laced herbs, and if you really did I&#39;d like to congratulate you on slowing ruining your life.

Originally posted by COLA@May 4 2005, 09:15 PM
    Yo HazEo you seem to have a nice amount of hash. That should roll up to a nice gigantic fatty. Are you trying to build a house with that?

Peace
    hhahahahahahhahahah, first you talk about forgetting stuff you bombed while high, then you tell him he&#39;s gonna be able to roll a hash fatty... hahah how&#39;d i miss that. you try rolling a fatty with hash and tell me how that goes for ya...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by ares+May 5 2005, 10:18 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ares @ May 5 2005, 10:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-element503@May 4 2005, 10:49 PM
    Aren&#39;t you like 12? I really have doubts that you hit some laced herbs, and if you really did I&#39;d like to congratulate you on slowing ruining your life.

[/b][/quote]
    thats true
    like fuck if your smoking pcp lased pot you might as well jut do pcp. i dont care what anyways says but im just going to stick with my regulart marijuana, the only reason people lace their pot is to get you adicted and to cover up their shitty herbs

Quote Originally Posted by ODonthesetrees View Post
    don't worry about it, the bud is in the roots, so when you pull the plant out of the groudn after its a few months old the buds are attached to the bottom, theyre already in bags and everything

im smokin ak99
    EF.SEB.BF

my pipe, the karak undeneith it was dope too

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i have seen that pipe like 10000s times on here.... has anyone smoke pot laced with coke? ppl around me do it... they call it 151ers or 51ers...anyone hear of that shit b4?
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    sayin its cause your in a wheel chair or some shit. well fucking draw. enter the special olympics, get a hooker or something.
    get off my dick son
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>