Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
  1. #34301

    Default

    hes an absolute nerd ignor him

  2. #34302

  3. #34303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by realtalk View Post
    hes an absolute nerd ignor him
    LOL.
    BUDPORN:


  4. #34304
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    massachusetts
    Posts
    18
    Credits
    1
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    ^^^that looks like sexxxx.^

    i just smoked sour d fo' the first time, shiiiiit thats shitt fucks you upppp. im so fucking bakedddd right now. and i like it

  5. #34305

    Default

    for all the blunt smokers.
    video is straight bud porn .
    Last edited by lakim shabazz; 01-29-2011 at 04:19 PM.

  6. #34306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by realtalk View Post
    hes an absolute nerd ignor him
    i want to make one
    doesn't the smoke leak out?

  7. #34307

    Default

    ^^ i had a friend that made one a while back, he went ahead and went around the seams with super glue. it never leaked. but i wouldnt smoke heads out of it, just mids, so who cares if it leaks.

  8. #34308

    Default

    it would be dope if you get a glass blower to make with a slide
    oooooooooooooooooooooo

  9. #34309
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    atlanta
    Posts
    930
    Credits
    46
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by t.done View Post
    LOL.
    BUDPORN:

    nice to see another GC blade in here haha

  10. #34310
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    multiverse
    Posts
    1,472
    Credits
    33
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swlost13 View Post
    ^^^that looks like sexxxx.^

    i just smoked sour d fo' the first time, shiiiiit thats shitt fucks you upppp. im so fucking bakedddd right now. and i like it
    not tryin to act hard or anything, but sour d is so overhyped. i can understand if where you're at it's rare to get legit headies out there, but sour d does not compare to the majority of other strains around. don't feel bad though, cause all that means is you have many more better buds to smoke in the future that will get you even higher.

    just got back from my first hike in yeeeears with some good friends. 2 miles up, 2 miles back, and a nice chinese dinner to top it off. ready to just chill now.

  11. #34311
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    massachusetts
    Posts
    18
    Credits
    1
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MAST View Post
    not tryin to act hard or anything, but sour d is so overhyped. i can understand if where you're at it's rare to get legit headies out there, but sour d does not compare to the majority of other strains around. don't feel bad though, cause all that means is you have many more better buds to smoke in the future that will get you even higher.

    just got back from my first hike in yeeeears with some good friends. 2 miles up, 2 miles back, and a nice chinese dinner to top it off. ready to just chill now.
    i was just psyched about smokin it because i heard it was pretty good bud. and it was. and i have only smoked maybe 5 different strains in my life (i started smoking in december) so im not sure whats wicked dank and whats not yet

  12. #34312

    Default

    if you get the right sour d, that shit is fire compared to any budd
    i think the best budd ive smoked is some gran daddy purp or these medical purple haze nugs, its a hard toss up

  13. #34313
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    588
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    hate gdp...makes me crash everytime.

  14. #34314

    Default

    thats how i felt about la confidential, shit just got me so stoned that i would just be mad tired

  15. #34315
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    multiverse
    Posts
    1,472
    Credits
    33
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swlost13 View Post
    i was just psyched about smokin it because i heard it was pretty good bud. and it was. and i have only smoked maybe 5 different strains in my life (i started smoking in december) so im not sure whats wicked dank and whats not yet
    that's why i'm saying you have a lot to look forward to now. sour d is definitely good bud though. i guess it's just easier to take for granted now that fire and name brands are a lot easier to come by where i'm at.

    and a good crash is the perfect way to fall asleep.

  16. #34316
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    hell
    Posts
    1,348
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 4menace2society0 View Post
    thats how i felt about la confidential, shit just got me so stoned that i would just be mad tired
    LAC made me tired, but Herojuana shit put me straight to bed. Fuck...that was some potent stuff.

  17. #34317
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    1,164
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    i havent posted on bs in hella long......anyways here is a shoot i did a few weeks ago













  18. #34318
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,090
    Credits
    30
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Heres a plant I've been growing. It's just in a pot in the back yard lol. Tried my luck with some seeds and this came about, but fucking grasshoppers all over it. I think it's maybe 2 months old or more hows it going lol?



    And this is one of those dutch tulips, my mate made was so good.

  19. #34319

    Default

    ^^^ooo weed porn *drool*



    just got a batch of Blueberry looks like mud but is surprisingly good.

  20. #34320

    Default

    some shit i been getting latley just some mids(been runnin low on $ that last couple of months) home boy hooked me up with a smoke sesh of some nice headies couple days ago tasted better as it got cashed sadly i was high and forgot to take pics lol

    EDIT: EACH PICTURE IS FROM A FROM A DIFFERENT BAG JUST SAYING
    Attached Images      


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top