Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 110 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 106090100105106107108109110111112113114115120130160210610 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,200 of 35003

damn. adamos pupil looks really big....why is that? :lol:
    That's why AA is my fuckin American Idol
    witty comments like this makes this guy a star
    ^Whoa

heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

oh hell, you all know why it's funny
    ^FoeOne

haha

yo you gotta problem today, hit up AA, he got more shit then a pharm-ma-say

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

did you seriously just spell lion with an e
    ^E Terror sonnn

haha adamo, rollin are we?

anyways, car2nist might be going to amsterdam for the summer! all of you interested in actually going too, we should meet up, smoke up, and drink up! ITS ALL GOOD! whoever is interested, it IS expensive, youll need prolly 1200 bucks to go, and have a nice time, but its worth it... I need to escape from SC, and we all know it, so this summer, IMMA BE ON A PLANE! I'd really like to see other people go so we could meet up, herbal remedy.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by 0oskiteo0@May 18 2005, 04:59 AM
    i smoked a bong and painted this painting.

This is the grittiest picture that has ever been posted on this forum.
    The patron saint of mediocrity.

dirty kids dirty bongs, dirty.. .candles?

maybe one of you could clear this up for me. how come when people are high, some peoples pupils get smaller ( mine ) and some get bigger ( adamos )

ive always wondered
    <span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:17pt;line-height:100%\'>nameless as of now, thinking</span></span>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rogan &#064; Aug 1 2005, 11:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>what are you high man? why you telling us your gay amn no one cares</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by element503@May 22 2005, 08:18 PM
    maybe one of you could clear this up for me. how come when people are high, some peoples pupils get smaller ( mine ) and some get bigger ( adamos )

ive always wondered
    My friend...that was a different kind of high that made my pupil bigger. Not the sweet ol mary jane B)
    Who the fuck are you?

Originally posted by Adamo+May 22 2005, 05:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Adamo @ May 22 2005, 05:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-element503@May 22 2005, 08:18 PM

ive always wondered
    My friend...that was a different kind of high that made my pupil bigger. Not the sweet ol mary jane B) [/b][/quote]
    oh i get ya but some of my friends get bigger pupils and some get smaller pupils. why?
    <span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:17pt;line-height:100%\'>nameless as of now, thinking</span></span>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rogan &#064; Aug 1 2005, 11:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>what are you high man? why you telling us your gay amn no one cares</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

my pupils are large normally... if im really cooked off of weed/hash i have pretty large pupils... last time i was on shrooms my eyes were white with a solid black circle in the middle... there was just a super thin line of color left.

on x, when you look in the mirror, they remind you of a big teddy bears eyes...

adamo&#39;s pupils are a prime example lol

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by element503+May 22 2005, 08:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (element503 @ May 22 2005, 08:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Adamo@May 22 2005, 05:22 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-element503
    @May 22 2005, 08:18 PM

ive always wondered

My friend...that was a different kind of high that made my pupil bigger. Not the sweet ol mary jane B)
    oh i get ya but some of my friends get bigger pupils and some get smaller pupils. why? [/b][/quote]
    Pupils increase/decrease in circumfrence depending on the amount of light in your vision. Go in your bathroom turn on the light and look in a mirror, then turn off the mirror and watch your pupils expand.
    The patron saint of mediocrity.

turn off the mirror lol i wish it was that easy sometimes lol

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i only go to this thread for the pictures haha.

i got caught with a vape (nice one too), and a half bottle of SoCo (southern confort wiskey). It sucked, my rents dident really care too much. Man that vape riped though, and now its gone.

RIP The Unnamed Vape.
    QUOTE Joust, will you marry me ?

QUOTE Joust cant flow' but he still rides on tewntyfo's.

QUOTE waste 12 is jesus. and even jesus liked KFC biscuits... and was maybe a bit oriental...

RIP

QUOTE (TrashCan @ Aug 15 2006, 08:23 PM) is that a horse eating his dick?
    What the fuck else u think they eat??? hay?

TRUST ME BITCHES, PLENTY AND PLENTY AND PLENTY OF PICS WHEN I GET BACK FROM THE DAM (im leavin prolly mid-june)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Y&#39;all ever been in "love" on extacy and the next day not want anything to do with her cause she may love you back?

<span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>Its funny how people will sit there and say their citys better than another city and haven&#39;t even been to CHICAGO, not that if you had you&#39;d admit that your city sucks in compairison, but then at least you&#39;d know.</span></span>
    <span style=\'color:green\'>EXCUSES EXCUSES</span>
    &quot;I wanna be a buffer so I can get paid for lining you toys...&quot;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

wot the hell you mean by in &#39;love&#39; on exstacy or woteva you talkin about?

i fell in love w/ the way a pillow felt.... X:

haha eww that&#39;s so grime, but funny
    l33t hax0r:.....n.t.r
    -705-

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ive got a crazy ass fucked up lookin bottle bong i made its fucken ace but looks well trippy ill see if i can get a pic hooked up soon

hi,
    [FONT=Impact][SIZE=7][COLOR=red]
    If rap was chronik,id spend my whole life on it...

Most...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

why the fuck u jus postin &#39;hi&#39; in every thread u jus tryna get ur fucken posts up, wots the fucken point in that ?