Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 112 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 126292102107108109110111112113114115116117122132162212612 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 35003

Originally posted by Car2nist+May 26 2005, 03:51 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Car2nist @ May 26 2005, 03:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-segway@May 26 2005, 05:38 PM
    ive got a stoned hike planned for tomorrow, should be fun as hell.
    inside outs rule, smoking out of art is awesome.
    stoned hikes are my fav

i like to roll up a nice sized blunt and go on a nature walk through the woods, its fun...

here they have these fun ditches going through the woods which are like 8 feet deep, so fun jumping across to the other side (which is on the bottom) [/b][/quote]
    how could you hike when your high? when im high im all tired and worn out and stuff. i dont see how you could build up the energy to do it...
    <span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:17pt;line-height:100%\'>nameless as of now, thinking</span></span>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rogan &#064; Aug 1 2005, 11:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>what are you high man? why you telling us your gay amn no one cares</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

just me and my bong at 3:28am

Originally posted by Slob@May 27 2005, 01:38 AM
    just me and my bong at 3:28am
    you and me both. but im using a pipe.
    <span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:17pt;line-height:100%\'>nameless as of now, thinking</span></span>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rogan &#064; Aug 1 2005, 11:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>what are you high man? why you telling us your gay amn no one cares</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i blew my nose on my sock cuz i couldn&#39;t find anything else without getting up.

Originally posted by Slob@May 27 2005, 01:41 AM
    i blew my nose on my sock cuz i couldn&#39;t find anything else without getting up.
    oh my god i hate it whn you do that. was the sock still on your foot?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

for the whiping half of it, then the blowing i had to take it off.

why? i just leave it on. otherwise your sockless.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

making a treat up.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

looks crunchy.

k+

i see your rockin the easy buffable painters touch marker.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I just got home. My bro got back from PR he gor me drunf I&#39;m fuckin tired and high with my pipe ***** you witsh you can see the joint I domed yesterday that short ass pencil, beut now Ionly got enough for a bowl. SALTY&#33;

<span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>Its funny how people will sit there and say their citys better than another city and haven&#39;t even been to CHICAGO, not that if you had you&#39;d admit that your city sucks in compairison, but then at least you&#39;d know.</span></span>
    <span style=\'color:green\'>EXCUSES EXCUSES</span>
    &quot;I wanna be a buffer so I can get paid for lining you toys...&quot;

Originally posted by element503+May 27 2005, 04:30 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (element503 @ May 27 2005, 04:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Car2nist@May 26 2005, 03:51 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-segway
    @May 26 2005, 05:38 PM

stoned hikes are my fav

i like to roll up a nice sized blunt and go on a nature walk through the woods, its fun...

here they have these fun ditches going through the woods which are like 8 feet deep, so fun jumping across to the other side (which is on the bottom)
    how could you hike when your high? when im high im all tired and worn out and stuff. i dont see how you could build up the energy to do it... [/b][/quote]
    dont smoke shitty weed.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Car2nist+May 27 2005, 08:59 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Car2nist @ May 27 2005, 08:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by element503@May 27 2005, 04:30 AM
    Originally posted by Car2nist@May 26 2005, 03:51 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-segway
    @May 26 2005, 05:38 PM

stoned hikes are my fav

here they have these fun ditches going through the woods which are like 8 feet deep, so fun jumping across to the other side (which is on the bottom)

how could you hike when your high? when im high im all tired and worn out and stuff. i dont see how you could build up the energy to do it...
    dont smoke shitty weed. [/b][/quote]
    Exactly.

quite simply, there is a difference between getting stoned and getting high (in my opinion anyway).... old weed, or a strong indica plant will be more likely to get you stoned... hash also is a very heavy stoney feeling. sativa plants and honey oil are more of a &#39;high&#39; for me, and i have more energy when i smoke those.

what your doing when your smoking makes a big difference... if you keep active while/after smoking it&#39;ll be more of a &#39;high&#39;, but if you let yourself sit there and chill out, then you&#39;ll end up in kind&#39;ve an introverted state... i find hash really hard to fight the &#39;stone&#39;... if im around other people i try to keep talkative and involved so that i dont kinda float off into my own little world...

word. walking and smoking rule. in my city they ripped up all the train tracks (no trains in my province anymore... shitty graff-wise), but all the tracks got turned into walking trails... so even in admist the city its a fairly relaxing walk, since its segrated from the regular hustle and bustle of the city. still rather have trains though.

^accualy, the thing that makes the high differant is when its harvested....not the age of it. it depends on the cystals and what color it is, etc. but, to tell that you need a microscope, and knowledge on the colors, tansparency, etc. of the crystals.
    That's why AA is my fuckin American Idol
    witty comments like this makes this guy a star
    ^Whoa

heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

oh hell, you all know why it's funny
    ^FoeOne

haha

yo you gotta problem today, hit up AA, he got more shit then a pharm-ma-say

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

did you seriously just spell lion with an e
    ^E Terror sonnn

Its the difference of Sativa and Indica... nothing more, nothing less

indica will knock you on your ass and give you that &#39;couchlock&#39; you need after a long day of work

sativa will keep you going, this is what you smoke before you go into culinary school heh

not neccasarily, both have their "dominant" features when high, but....it truelly is the crystals and how mature they are (color, transperancy, etc.)
    That's why AA is my fuckin American Idol
    witty comments like this makes this guy a star
    ^Whoa

heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

oh hell, you all know why it's funny
    ^FoeOne

haha

yo you gotta problem today, hit up AA, he got more shit then a pharm-ma-say

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

did you seriously just spell lion with an e
    ^E Terror sonnn

well... the far ends of the spectrum... hash is the king of &#39;couchlock&#39; and honey oil is the king of the opposite high... hash is usually made from indica plants which are more resinous and will produce a bigger hash yeild than an equal crop of sativa. now honey oil is made from shake/trim from pretty much any plant... the difference? only THC and not the other canniboids are dissolved, creating an effect similar to that of sativa plants which are higher in THC and lower in other canniboids... indica is higher in the other canniboids and lower in THC... same with hash, which is usually high in canniboids overall, but generally not that high of a THC level... correct me if i&#39;m wrong.

anyway, thats the chemistry side of it, it is possible to fight couchlock if you keep yoruself going... sometimes. most often, i find with hash that i can keep myself nice and active for a little while but i slowly drift off to the trademark introverted state... either way, i&#39;m just saying that is possible to fight the couchlock, but i&#39;d rather just smoke some nice sativa or honey oil and let the chemistry do it&#39;s work for a high, and likewise i&#39;d rather smoke indica or hash when i want to be "stoned".

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

the professor is in.
    QUOTE Joust, will you marry me ?

QUOTE Joust cant flow' but he still rides on tewntyfo's.

QUOTE waste 12 is jesus. and even jesus liked KFC biscuits... and was maybe a bit oriental...

RIP

QUOTE (TrashCan @ Aug 15 2006, 08:23 PM) is that a horse eating his dick?
    What the fuck else u think they eat??? hay?