Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 118 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 186898108113114115116117118119120121122123128138168218618 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,360 of 35003

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Atom+Jun 4 2005, 06:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Atom &#064; Jun 4 2005, 06:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bigbomba&#39;@Jun 3 2005, 06:57 PM
    ive done shrooms, but LSD is by far so much better the 15 times ive taken acid
    You should try adrenalacone (SP). Shrooms are cool i had one bad trip wasn&#39;t fun so i threw them up, but the other 5 times were cool, i get relapses once and a while. LSD i have never touched, but i have heard bad stories and some good stories. [/b][/quote]
    If by "adrenalacone" you mean adrenachrome.. then no you shouldn&#39;t try it because a. it&#39;s fake and b. its fake and made up

but there is something similar which is taken out of human glands and you can get pure adreneline and inject it.. it is possible but its not considered a drug, its pretty fucked up

I just bought a tight ass bowl yesterday its already coloring in.. if I get a picture i&#39;ll post

did you see that in fear and loathing?

Definately not the biggest buds ive seen RJX. it looks decent though.
    That's why AA is my fuckin American Idol
    witty comments like this makes this guy a star
    ^Whoa

heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

oh hell, you all know why it's funny
    ^FoeOne

haha

yo you gotta problem today, hit up AA, he got more shit then a pharm-ma-say

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

did you seriously just spell lion with an e
    ^E Terror sonnn

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

wooo aa is back&#33;
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    sayin its cause your in a wheel chair or some shit. well fucking draw. enter the special olympics, get a hooker or something.
    get off my dick son
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

That&#39;s after I de-stemmed it.
    The brown is the hairs you clown&#33;
    That ounce is long gone.
    This is the latest ounce:

The colour of the weed looks different from the pics for some reason

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Yes its outdoor grown (bush). You wouldn&#39;t have heard of Nimbin but its basically australia&#39;s amsterdam. The bush weed there is better than the hydro so I always buy bush when I&#39;m there.

Originally posted by RJX@Jun 5 2005, 11:55 PM

The colour of the weed looks different from the pics for some reason
    kid,
    yo&#39; weed is average :lol:
    where&#39;s tony??
    he&#39;s go the sick buds B)
    =====================================
    this post was brought to you by XYLENE HUG
    in assosiation with CAT CULT.

Quote Originally Posted by Ume View Post
    Holy Asian! Most Asian I've ever Asianed in Asia!

but at least you got alot B)
    this post was brought to you by XYLENE HUG
    in assosiation with CAT CULT.

Quote Originally Posted by Ume View Post
    Holy Asian! Most Asian I've ever Asianed in Asia!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Its so nice to have a dealer in Seattle who doesn&#39;t get his shit from British Columbia. All that beace does is make you lazy and hungry. I&#39;d rather be lazy, high, and hungry instead. S&#39;all bout that socal gold. I&#39;m having an out-of-body experiance right now infact.

I was talking to one of my dealers and he told me about how he OD&#39;d on adderall.....is this possible? Its like a lower form of meth for kids with ADD/ADHD, I used to take it even.
    The patron saint of mediocrity.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Tony@Jun 4 2005, 06:02 PM
    Turn in Drug Users, or face jail time - [War on Drugs]
    Submitted by scienott

H.R. 1528, Defending America&#39;s Most Vulnerable: Safe Access to Drug Treatment and Child Protection Act of 2005, is yet another horrible drug war bill that Congress has considered.

Among other things, HR 1528:

--Virtually eliminates the ability of federal judges to give sentences below the minimum sentence recommended by federal sentencing guidelines, essentially creating a mandatory minimum sentence for every federal offense (including both drug and non-drug offenses).

--Expands the federal “three strikes and you’re out? law to include new offenses, including mandating life imprisonment (with no possibility of parole) for anyone convicted a third time under the RAVE Act.

--Mandates a 10-year minimum sentence for anyone 21 or older that gives marijuana or others drugs to someone under 18 (i.e. a 21 year old college students gives a joint to his 17-year old brother). A second offense would be life in prison.

--Expands what is considered to be a “drug-free? school zone to include almost any place in an urban area, and increases penalties for selling or distributing drugs in that area. (The result will be enhanced penalties for people in inner cities, while people in rural and suburban areas get less time for the same offense).

--Mandates a 5-year minimum sentence for any person that commits a drug trafficking offense near the presence of a person under 18 or in a place where such person resides for any period of time. The sentence is 10 years if they are parent. (I.e. a mother that sells her neighbor a joint will get a 10-year minimum sentence, even if her kids were at school at the time).

--Creates a new offense for persons who witness or learn about certain drug offenses that fail to report the drug offender to the police within 24 hours or fail to provide full assistance to the police in tracking and prosecuting the offender. Offenses that would get someone a 2-year minimum sentence, including failing to report a neighbor that is storing or selling drugs when that neighbor has kids, failing to report anyone that gives a joint to someone under the age of 21, and failing to report a college student that is selling marijuana on a college campus.

--Mandates a 5-year minimum sentence for any person that offers, solicits, encourages, or induces a person enrolled in drug treatment, or previously enrolled in drug treatment, to purchase, possess or receive drugs.

--Makes it a federal crime to provide "drug paraphernalia" to anyone. While the goal is to make it a crime - punishable by up to three years in prison - to give someone a bong as a birthday present, it would also make it a federal crime to provide someone with sterile syringes (except where it is explicitly authorized by local or state law). If enacted, it would essentially criminalize many needle exchange programs.

H.R. 1528 can be viewed by going to http://thomas.loc.gov, entering “HR1528? in the search box, checking “enter bill number?, and clicking “search?.
    Now that sucks.

<span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>Its funny how people will sit there and say their citys better than another city and haven&#39;t even been to CHICAGO, not that if you had you&#39;d admit that your city sucks in compairison, but then at least you&#39;d know.</span></span>
    <span style=\'color:green\'>EXCUSES EXCUSES</span>
    &quot;I wanna be a buffer so I can get paid for lining you toys...&quot;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

perfect hand rolled joint by yours truely&#33; :lol:

*edit* resize

there is more than one kinda of BC hydro... and i&#39;m sure the shit that makes it to seattle isn&#39;t the finest, and if it was the finest you&#39;d be paying out the ass for it... BC growers can sell weed that by Canadian-standards wouldn&#39;t be worth very much as &#39;mids&#39; to people in the US and make a hefty profit, whereas the Canadian market is more demanding on the quality of buds coming out of BC.

tony where ya from? rizla papers are the shit, nothing beats a fine hand-rolled joint in a single rizla

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by xylene hug@Jun 6 2005, 12:00 AM
    kid,
    yo&#39; weed is average :lol:
    where&#39;s tony??
    he&#39;s go the sick buds B)
    Fool you can&#39;t tell without trying it. Have you ever had weed that looked and smelled crap but it was the bomb? I learnt never to judge weed without sampling it (unless its obvious its dirt weed). This indo is better than hydro which is double the price and as I said before "You wouldn&#39;t have heard of Nimbin but its basically australia&#39;s amsterdam" which is where I always buy from. Grown in the country by hippies who know what they&#39;re doing. God bless those hippies.

RJX, fuck what people say, those herbs look tastey, not the highest grade, but tastey none-the-less, i&#39;d def smoke that anyday.

i dont feel like editing, fast reply is well... faster

anyways, my amsterdam vacation is being delayed due to a vette, to christmas time I&#39;ll have a nice photolog of all the christmas trees i wrap in paper

what are some good household items that dont require much work to smoke with(besides water bottles) cus its hard for me to get my hands on anything

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (DROZDHCRUE &#064; Feb 10 2005, 09:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>antic your shit is fuckin fly man</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    i wish.....

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (DAlEk &#064; Sep 2 2004, 09:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> h34r: hey uhh ima newbie and i got in to tagging and i wanna know wut is the blackbook? is it like a book that teaches u or is it pictures or what? and is it good,should i buy it? </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    HAHA

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ive rolled joints in band-aid wrappers and glued it together with NON-toxic glue

it burns slow but its harsh as fuck

ive also takin that brown packaging paper spread some honey on it, let it dry out for a bit then used that

ya im a peice of shit i no
    *905*

any other ways?

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (DROZDHCRUE &#064; Feb 10 2005, 09:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>antic your shit is fuckin fly man</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    i wish.....

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (DAlEk &#064; Sep 2 2004, 09:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> h34r: hey uhh ima newbie and i got in to tagging and i wanna know wut is the blackbook? is it like a book that teaches u or is it pictures or what? and is it good,should i buy it? </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    HAHA

buuump

i wish.....

HAHA

Antic, you can use bible pages, ive used it... theres blank pages and pages with ink, but its all smokeable :X you can roll really big fatties outta it