Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 122 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 2272102112117118119120121122123124125126127132142172222622 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,440 of 35003

haha, more people like me on this site than your dumb 'bowl' ass.

what do i care about the internet, your a faggot, shut up, go smoke out your cheap shit. my new glass bong bowl and stem costs more than that shit.

u battle with all of em. and they are all teh same diffrent color.. same fill.
    EF.SEB.BF

i can say the same for your shitty bean characters, shut up, they werent meant for battles, little shits just think they can beat me, so im too lazy, so i use one of them.

and if im not mistaken, they each won a battle... more than i can say for your bitchass.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    sayin its cause your in a wheel chair or some shit. well fucking draw. enter the special olympics, get a hooker or something.
    get off my dick son
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

your black?

I BET THAT BONG RIPS

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ounce of grape fruit for 150....pretty leafy though

if its atleast manicured, those leaves that are left have thc covered in them

i just got regular dank right now, nothing special.

no doubt, but it is the same piece, same fill ,just diffrent colour hah. your c and a look the same...... cheese.
    EF.SEB.BF

bum suck fun

i wish i could get hash oil around here that shit is the shit
    i live in pennsylvania and i have seen it around but very very rearly

hash is also kind of hard to find unless u go to a hippie show or somthing like that

Originally posted by Car2nist@Jun 14 2005, 11:53 AM
    i can say the same for your shitty bean characters, shut up, they werent meant for battles, little shits just think they can beat me, so im too lazy, so i use one of them.

and if im not mistaken, they each won a battle... more than i can say for your bitchass.
    dude, for every retarded toy you who hates you, there are 5 on your tip so shut up about winning battles because they mean jack shit. in fact, bombing science means jack shit.

hash shotguns are the best, ever. no question, i cant even count how many times ive blacked out from them. the oils usually get spread in papers/wraps or on top of a bowl of greens.

hash shotgun? i like the sound of it... but how would that work?

their basicially small bowls, meant for one hit. all you need is some kind of stem(the perfect thing to use are those tire pressure gauges) and a bottle. its just like a water bong, but theres no screen so you just suck everything into the water and pack another bowl. most people rip cigarettes and stick that below the hash/weed but if your not a fan of tobacco you should get a small sized socket and tape it on the stem and it will work great.

or your talkin bout a popper, those shits are good.

Originally posted by Car2nist+Jun 14 2005, 10:26 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Car2nist @ Jun 14 2005, 10:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by esaem@Jun 14 2005, 02:45 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin-Art Vandilay
    @Jun 13 2005, 10:28 PM
    yo dawg i clickeed that link and that pipe sucks ass. dont post anotherpic. no on wants to see that pipe. ever.

why you always beefin with *****s you dont know, first you try to act hard and tell alcohol that he&#39;s a stupid motherfucker and he&#39;d get beat up in your "hood" he probly knows way more about growin&#39; dro&#39; than your stupid ass and second no one cares what you think about my bowl, it was &#036;10 i dont have alot of money, when I do I buy weed. third, learn the correct terms. I hate when your dumbass calls everything a PIPE, first off mines a BOWL, and the "pipe" you posted is a bong, and THIRD of all, LEARN HOW TO EDIT YOUR GOD DAMN POST INSTEAD OF POSTING THREE TIMES

ok done beefin with your internet nerdy ass peace.
    shut the fuck up, you&#39;re not black, don&#39;t say "*****&#39; it doesnt make you look any cooler at all on the fucking internet..

second, pipe, bowl, its all the same thing, dont try and feel special calling your shitty little PIPE a bowl, ok? Pipes are anything you can smoke out of in general, you wanna get more in debt, go ahead, we dont care, pipe, bowl, bong, hooka, hoo-gives-ashit. [/b][/quote]
    either way my pipe will smash on any pipe that steps to him

hes rawkus

joey g my ***** blew my pipe

custom fit origial G

doesnt anyone else have flicks of nice glass that thy own or whatever? i

im a paraphanalia adict

all i got now is my glass bowl/stem that goes well with my half pint absolut bottle, so im not complainin heh, other ones = broken, lost

I need some advice on making butter, I got mexicos finest and its wack and hella cheap p.m. with some tips....

yeah, i dont smoke and dont care for tobacco, but i find that running bottle tokes off of a smoke gets me the highest from my hash/oil... more bang for the buck. one gram of hash costs &#036;15 (CDN) more than a gram of pot (&#036;25 for hash, &#036;10 for pot), but will last probably 10 or more times longer.

for those who don&#39;t know what bottle tokes are, you simple get a glass bottle and knock a hole in the side of it (put a dime inside, find the seam, smack the bottle in a quick motion against your shoe/leg so that the dime hits the seam and breaks a hole in the bottle.... or use a plastic bottle and burn a hole in the side of it). put the cap on the bottle (or cover with your hand), break out some tokes (small balls of hash, a little bigger than say a pin head), get your smoke glowing nice and bright, blow off the ash, and press the smoke down on the toke to pick up the toke, it&#39;ll start making its own very-visible stream. put it in the side hole of the bottle and let the bottle fill up with smoke... you&#39;ll be able to see when the hash toke stops streaming... then exhale, take in the full bottle full of smoke, and exhale (dont hold too long, hash and tobacco smoke each do nasty things to your lungs). for you crazy nuts, you can run snake-eyes but pushing the cigarette down on the toke, then turning it to the other side and pressing the other side of the cigarette and pick up a second toke, and let them both stream (and no, you can&#39;t just use 1 toke that&#39;s twice as big... takes longer to burn and results in more tobacco smoke, and the possiblity of not burning all the insides, so snake-eyes is better than one big toke). of course, running tokes off a joint gets ya fucked up, and running snake-eyes off a joint is just ridiculous.

for oil tokes you just dip a pin into your oil, get a toke-sized blob on the end, hold a lighter close to the the oil so that it gets runny, and let it drip onto the burning end of a smoke (takes 2 people, one to hold the smoke, another to &#39;drive&#39; the oil onto it by heating up the pin. then just put the smoke inside the side of a bottle and run like hash tokes. i like rolling oil joints though (smearing it on the paper)... bottle tokes can be a hassle sometimes, needing 2 people to run them and all.

anywho, sorry for all of you who already know about bottle tokes, but i was talking to some people today and i was surprised to learn that bottle tokes aren&#39;t as common knowledge outside canada as they are within.

Load, I got a way to make butter somewhere in the first 3 pages of this thread.

friends and i.. click to enlarge

rip boner