Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 134 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 3484114124129130131132133134135136137138139144154184234634 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,680 of 35003

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by SMTXgraffin+Jun 30 2005, 09:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SMTXgraffin &#064; Jun 30 2005, 09:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by esaem@Jun 23 2005, 10:42 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-sabe
    @Jun 23 2005, 06:09 PM
    pff fuck salvia gay. somes OK. but i still pass it up.. SMOKE REAL WEEDD
    it is nothing like weed. it&#39;ll make you trip really intensly for about 5 or 10 minutes.

I know its nothing like weed thats why it fuckin sucks. I&#39;ve done it like 6 times and haven&#39;t had any hallucinations yet. I dont think im going to try any.
    dude you&#39;re a fucking tool, dont use a normal lighter when u smoke salvia, use a butane lighter, one of those u can buy at the indian gas stations for &#036;5, the intensity of the flame sets it off, and no shit its not like weed, thats why cannabis is cannabis and salvia is salvia, get the 10x extract, dont buy the garbage leaves, if u smoked that shit with me you would think salvia was god.... [/b][/quote]
    ***** im a tool cuz my toleration is higher for salvia?

by theway WHEN THE FUCK DID I SAY "SALVIA IS LIKE WEED" ***** I said smoke REAL weed cuz people try to front and say salvias weed when it aint fucking SHIT. aight no beef dude just sayin.

change of topic tho anyone ever smoked so much they hallucinated? i only done it once we smoked 1 ounce of schwag (yes i kno, i didnt buy it someone else did) rolled a grip of blunts then smoked like a quad of dank, then a couple grav. bong hits of realll dank (this was between 4 people) and i had 2 adderall pills that day (i took em the good way and some xanax bars and den dude brought over some keef and thats the only time . I hallucinated a little more than when we did a couple micros :angry: bad acid in minnesota

it was a diff hallucination tho cuz like, i was actually beliven the shit i saw

but it was a diff hallucination like i was actually beliven the shit i saw like i saw someone and i was yellen at em then i got closer n no one was there it was some cool shit

btw the danks we grav&#39;d was some kush we did bout 5 hits each

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Prohibition goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man&#39;s appetite by legislation and makes crimes out of things that are not crimes. A prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded.

- Abraham Lincoln

haha, if yall wanna see some brick weed ok, haha, ill take a picture

i just dont think brick weed is good, i dont like smoking it much, but hey, its free, and this brick dont taste bad, you sure yall need a picture? damn the internet is hard to talk on haha

its just not a half anymore, still a bunch
    i wanna see it

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>meatgrinder &amp; cherubic meekus 4 lyfe </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    Vegimite on Toast
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>meekus 4 lyfe </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    Gesus
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>and we shall have an emo holocauhst [sic], headed by adolf meekus. only hes got two balls and wont shoot himself </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    sketch3

(THE VAINGLORIOUS SIGNATURE)

its no longer a half

i had to smoke 2 blunts last night to get a nice high, 2 blunts to the dome walkin round the neighborhood, heh, it was good, imma do the same tonight

i wish i had dank, i hate smokin this sometimes... but it was all free, so i dont give a shit

wats dank?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ewwwwwwwww

the fuck did you expect?? he said it was brick weed you dumb shit&#33;

yea haha, i got a half o of this for free, its not like i care, had no work so far to do, so can&#39;t buy dank

i didnt even wanna take pictures of it.. but people asked to see brick weed...

do you guys know if you have to be a certain age to go into a smoke shop? because my sister is goin to take me to get a bowl but idk if they will let me in to pick it out

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (DROZDHCRUE &#064; Feb 10 2005, 09:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>antic your shit is fuckin fly man</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    i wish.....

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (DAlEk &#064; Sep 2 2004, 09:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> h34r: hey uhh ima newbie and i got in to tagging and i wanna know wut is the blackbook? is it like a book that teaches u or is it pictures or what? and is it good,should i buy it? </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    HAHA

No, these establishments dont particularly want your money. Stay out. Most of these shops have dogs. I&#39;d stick with using your homemade foil peice.

wtf, they dont have dogs, but you HAVE to be 18 to purchase anything, and most places you have to say "can i see your vases" cause they have back door bong selections, thats the type of places i go

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I have 3 glass shops in my city that sell to underage homies. AKA me. I walk in with 3 friends that are obviously not 18, pick out a bowl tell em to get it for us and he sells it and we walk out its straight shit. Sold my boy a &#036;400 bong andhes 16

we can buy blunts/papers here too

Car2n if i had that schwag i&#39;d roll MAD blunts. When I have schwag, either blunts or nothin. PEACH BLUNTS ***** ALL THE WAY mm yum MM&#33;

bro all i been rollin is blunts, pina coladas, go up the street and get 2 for 1 25, its nice, the black chicks workin will make sure the blunt aint stale when they hand it to ya, and a couple of them kinda cute.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

black girls? <_< FINE ASS MIXED CHICKS :P omg man HOT Bitches

blunts yummy ay you kno how like tobacco makes increases your high (the tobacco of 1 cig makes you like 20% higher and trust me it does) I figured out why blunts get you so high because the paper that blunts use is tobacco leaves so its tobacco and weed yo car2n do you smoke cigs? get a cig, open it, take out the tobacco and put that in a blunt mixed wit weed dawg itll get you ripped if you do that a couple times in a row

nah i dont smoke cigs

Originally posted by Car2nist@Jul 1 2005, 08:57 PM
    wtf, they dont have dogs, but you HAVE to be 18 to purchase anything, and most places you have to say "can i see your vases" cause they have back door bong selections, thats the type of places i go
    Yeah I know, this kid is asking about GOING into a smoke shop with his sister... if he is too pussy to go into the store, with someone who is probably 18, he needs to get lied to.

But the thing with tobacco, is if you dont smoke cigarettes, and you put tobacco into your joints, splifss, spleeves whatever it will make you light headed and give your body a buzz, or a kind of body high.

Your taking in carbon monoxide and all that other shit and taking it deep into your lungs with the bud smoke, which your not supposed to do with normal cigarettes and probbly holding it in.

It does nothing to make you &#39;higher&#39; Hit a cig like a joint, and hold it. Same shit, if not more happens.

It just tastes like shit if you smoke cigs....

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

:wub:

<span style=\'color:blue\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>-JHEMZ-AWK-203-</span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

But the thing with tobacco, is if you dont smoke cigarettes, and you put tobacco into your joints, splifss, spleeves whatever it will make you light headed and give your body a buzz, or a kind of body high.

Your taking in carbon monoxide and all that other shit and taking it deep into your lungs with the bud smoke, which your not supposed to do with normal cigarettes and probbly holding it in.

It does nothing to make you &#39;higher&#39; Hit a cig like a joint, and hold it. Same shit, if not more happens.

It just tastes like shit if you smoke cigs....
    thats the exact same thing i said

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

when did u say this

<span style=\'color:blue\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>-JHEMZ-AWK-203-</span></span>

Originally posted by deathorglory+Jul 2 2005, 01:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (deathorglory @ Jul 2 2005, 01:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Car2nist@Jul 1 2005, 08:57 PM
    Yeah I know, this kid is asking about GOING into a smoke shop with his sister... if he is too pussy to go into the store, with someone who is probably 18, he needs to get lied to. [/b][/quote]
    yea, thats true.

and, you people are being lied to left and right with this whole "smoke a cig after you smoke a blunt/bong/bowl/what-have-you"... it&#39;s 2 different chemicals acting at the same time, differently, while the THC is popping all those little happiness chemicals in your brain (endorphines) the nicotine is acting as well on your body, and then people say the menthal does it, don&#39;t believe them, its still another chemical making you lightheaded... it&#39;s not making you higher, just making you think so.

if you dont believe me, you non cig smokers go smoke a cig right now, you&#39;ll become lightheaded, go get high. :X