Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 136 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 3686116126131132133134135136137138139140141146156186236636 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,720 of 35003

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

New bongs:

Blaze it up :P

metal bowls.

it's all about glass man
    rip boner

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Yeah thick glass bongs rock my world actualyl i think once i come across smoking out of a huge wide ceramic one, bverrry good

I can deal with plastic chambers or whatever but the bowls gotta be glass
    <span style=\'color:red\'>CENSORED FOR YOUR PROTECTION</span>

im not gonna lie, ive smoked acrylic.. doesn&#39;t really compare to a nice glass piece though.
    rip boner

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

glass only spells problems.
    these are german made and we know the germans know how to do things right (belton) :lol:
    I prefer acrylic bongs, it seems many say they&#39;re shit but these bongs are the exception. I can&#39;t stand glass billys and I have glass cones but these metal ones screw in and haven&#39;t given me any shit so they are worthy of being packed full pf green. :P

pic 1

new bowl....bad pic, cant see any of the colors......its navy blue with green n white swirls

pic 2

the small amount that left of my stash...cell phone pic so u cant see any hairs or anything

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (DROZDHCRUE &#064; Feb 10 2005, 09:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>antic your shit is fuckin fly man</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    i wish.....

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (DAlEk &#064; Sep 2 2004, 09:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> h34r: hey uhh ima newbie and i got in to tagging and i wanna know wut is the blackbook? is it like a book that teaches u or is it pictures or what? and is it good,should i buy it? </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    HAHA

i&#39;m seven long days clean from heroin.

i&#39;ve been smoking a lot of pot. it helps. it makes me tired and hungry.

sleeping pills have been my friends too.
    I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
    -Hunter S. Thompson

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

"Cocaine&#39;s a hell of a drug"
    Who the fuck are you?

"fuck your couch&#33;
    ni**a, fuck your couch&#33;"

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Car2nist@Dec 29 2004, 11:03 PM
    you can make a vaporizer out of a lightbulb, i love vaporizers :X no smoke, just VAPOR gets you high as hell, oh dont worry, you&#39;ll see me posting how to make all sorts of things, especially my favorite thing in the world CANNIBUTTER, when i make it, ill post pics of it, and the step by step shit
    ay how you make a vape out of lightbulb? i got a bulb right here

even tho websites rip you the fuck off, its tight to check out some pieces. Post your favorite glass site?

http://www.grasscity.com
    http://www.fatglasspipes.com

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

[COLOR=green][FONT=Impact]"i&#39;m in love with mary jane.. she is my main thang"
    &quot;some got pencils and some got guns
    some know how to stand and some of em run
    we dont all get along but we sing the same songs
    party for the fight to write and write on..&quot;
    :Atmosphere

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

do ya, do ya, do ya, do ya, do, ya love me, mary jane?

go to: soundcloud dot com/righteoussam

Originally posted by esaem+Jul 7 2005, 04:46 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (esaem @ Jul 7 2005, 04:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Car2nist@Dec 29 2004, 11:03 PM
    you can make a vaporizer out of a lightbulb, i love vaporizers :X no smoke, just VAPOR * gets you high as hell, oh dont worry, you&#39;ll see me posting how to make all sorts of things, especially my favorite thing in the world CANNIBUTTER, when i make it, ill post pics of it, and the step by step shit
    ay how you make a vape out of lightbulb? i got a bulb right here

even tho websites rip you the fuck off, its tight to check out some pieces. Post your favorite glass site?

http://www.grasscity.com
    http://www.fatglasspipes.com [/b][/quote]
    haha grasscity, they have good stuff, and its cheap there.

anyways, to make a lightbulb vape, get the following

straw
    something to hold a hot glass lightbulb
    bottle cap (off a coke bottle or somethin)
    drill

drill 2 holes into the bottle cap and attach it to the lightbulb, put a smaller piece of a straw into one of the holes (your carb) and put a whole straw into the other (what you hit outta)

just drop some weed into the bulb (through the smaller straw, i suggest using electrical tape to attach the bottle cap to the bulb) and since it doesnt take much weed AT ALL to use a vape, just add a little at a time

light your lighter on the bottom, when you see the vapor build up, hit it ;D

nice guibe. im gonna try that. once i get some more weed. which is in 1 hour nickel baggies to the resque&#33; im already stoned tho. my dealer smoked me out.
    <span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:17pt;line-height:100%\'>nameless as of now, thinking</span></span>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rogan &#064; Aug 1 2005, 11:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>what are you high man? why you telling us your gay amn no one cares</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

herbal remedy nice, i like the way you called drug tips herbal remedys lol

POST PIKS OF STEPS BY STREP CUZ I GOT CONFUSED.MAYBE CUZ WHE ALL SMOKED THE FUCK OUT IN HERRE.

MONEY+GURLS+POWER=M@&#036;HER

YEA&#33;&#33;&#33; oh yeah. i tihnk i get when he means... where do you put the lighter and do you drill holes in bulb?
    <span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:17pt;line-height:100%\'>nameless as of now, thinking</span></span>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rogan &#064; Aug 1 2005, 11:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>what are you high man? why you telling us your gay amn no one cares</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

TANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING ME DOGG.

MONEY+GURLS+POWER=M@&#036;HER