Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 200 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 100150180190195196197198199200201202203204205210220250300700 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 4,000 of 35003

Originally posted by Spitz@Nov 28 2005, 07:23 PM
    fucking nice bud. my town is so dry, i've gone to 4 different towns looking for weed, but everyone is dry! Never come to Idaho guys, never
    hahaha
    strange

click this

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse....?u=idaho_blows

seck that spliff is so beautifle i shed a tear
    All*Dames*Exploited

hah i know ehhhhhhh, i wish i had some bud to smoke right now though.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I'm getting immune to the effects of hash plant and berlin.
    Time to start stocking more strains.

Next week I'll get 2 more different ones.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by JadedSketches@Nov 28 2005, 06:17 PM

i made this on paint while fucked.
    i cant see anymore

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lol

B) i was tring to read what you wrote... sending us subliminal messages are ya?
    just had 2 bowls of crippy about 30 min ago... B)
    "its about going out, and destroying lines,expresing yourself on the walls, people dont give a shit if you live or die" -Risk9-

Like a wise man once said:
    Live every day like its your last, Some day youll be right.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Why the hell would you quote that image? Bad enough I had to see it once...

Nice roll on that blunt, but a huge waste. Hope you didn't smoke that start to finish

hah jus sold out on three eighths of Morning Star paid 135 now i got 210
    anyone tried hindu or afgan kush? Because im plannin on getting some soon.

hindu kush is nice if its the real strain. i liked it a lot. i liked it better than afghan kush if those are the two you got to choose from.

thats my judgement.
    ~ em eff sea ~ 666camp ~

Quote Originally Posted by GeSuS_KRiST View Post
    hes really a mad scientist warlock warewolf vampire dark lord from the triple six super hero crew

ill die before your name does. waster12

smokin eLs and makin tuna noodle caserole. wally cleaver style get att me kids

i just had to steal this and makeit bigger

Originally posted by rseyek+Nov 28 2005, 03:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rseyek @ Nov 28 2005, 03:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Im confused there&#39;s tons of that bud going around yet ur gonna save that nug for christmas?

and sorry to say but that purple in it aint indica it&#39;s from decreasing tempurature during budding, and i see some nice bud rot leaves needing to be trimmed... looks like a hydro hashplant with slight errosion...

smoke that fucker and buy more on christmas hahaha. [/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-rseyek
    @Nov 28 2005, 03:23 PM
    Im confused there&#39;s tons of that bud going around yet ur gonna save that nug for christmas?

and sorry to say but that purple in it aint indica it&#39;s from decreasing tempurature during budding, and i see some nice bud rot leaves needing to be trimmed... looks like a hydro hashplant with slight errosion...

smoke that fucker and buy more on christmas hahaha.
    [/quote]
    i can get as much as i want, i just bought some nugs to hideway for christmas because lots of my buddies are out of town or busy during the holidays so its hard to snatch up some bud real quick.. but i got more, here&#39;s more flix

i dont know man im not sayin that much about the bud man just postin pictures and smokin it up.. i&#39;ve smoked at least a half ounce of it so far..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

~ em eff sea ~ 666camp ~

hes really a mad scientist warlock warewolf vampire dark lord from the triple six super hero crew

marocc. dope
    and a fat ehle-glas

:wub: :wub:

what do ya use for cleaning glasbongs?

if you dont use stuff made specifically for cleaning resin out of pipes (ie 420 cleaner) you can make some yourself by adding some rock salt to alcohol and pouring that shit in there and shaking it until it breaks up the resin and/or makes it pliable enough to scrape out easily. the store bought cleaners usually use alcohol and silicon beads and coloring and scent to cover the fact its just alcohol.
    ~ em eff sea ~ 666camp ~

PURRRRPLE POWER
    my trigger finger gots a bad case of crabs, now who wants to scratch my itch?

hey where is the best place to buy seeds online in canada? or how so i go about getting some quality seeds? (no i actually dont want clones)
    my trigger finger gots a bad case of crabs, now who wants to scratch my itch?

yeah depending on the size of the pipe, either a ziplock of a pot, i like the bags better tho, pour some salt, rock or table which ever, down your pipe, then pour in the highes % isp alkahall you can find, down the tube, the completey submerged the peice your cleaning in alkahall and salt, let it sit for about 20 min, shaking it for about a minute every 5 minutes or so, then rinse out with warm water, you can usally just stick a qtip in there and clean the rest, and if you wantleave the dirty alkahal in an open container for about an hour, then pour through a coffee filter, let that sit for another day, then you got some resin you can smoke..
    PeacE
    &quot;its about going out, and destroying lines,expresing yourself on the walls, people dont give a shit if you live or die&quot; -Risk9-

Like a wise man once said:
    Live every day like its your last, Some day youll be right.

Ah shit, physically, New England States, United States. Mentally? Well, I'm not sure where....
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Ah, all the juicy pics are making me crave..
    I haven&#39;t smoked in weeks&#33;
    *Damn those drug tests*