Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 201 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 101151181191196197198199200201202203204205206211221251301701 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,020 of 35003

im on a 6 month detox
    its only been a day and its doin me head in already
    IM IN NEED OF WEED
    THE SCRAWLINGS OF A GRAFFITI WRITER CAN GO UNDETECTED UNLESS A SERIES OF SIMILAR EVENTS OCCUR

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Keep all that negative crap out the thread, you don't "need" anything but food, air, and water.
    The patron saint of mediocrity.

i dunno man if i dont smoke an eL everyday at least my homeostasis is all fucked up. like in bio dome.

i just had to steal this and makeit bigger

Originally posted by SALVO@Dec 1 2005, 01:15 AM
    Keep all that negative crap out the thread, you don't "need" anything but food, air, and water.
    actually i do need weed for me manic depression
    THE SCRAWLINGS OF A GRAFFITI WRITER CAN GO UNDETECTED UNLESS A SERIES OF SIMILAR EVENTS OCCUR

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lol

yeah drug tests suck, but i will smoke so much in my life, fuck this three month, i dont have really problems, i still can sleep, but i drink alotta beer and smoke fuckin much cigarettes when not smokin weed.

ooops, wrong pic...

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lol

order off www.drchronic.com or seedboutique, i got some lowryder ans super skunk comin, went to a kottonmouth show last night, shit was dope.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>(jhap @ Mar 27 2005, 03:27 PM)
    Where do all of you playas get those bad ass mutha fucka stencils? If you make them, which i know some of you hatas do, tell the rest of us how.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>(sIR204,Mar 4 2006, 09:34 PM)
    fuck i&#39;ll suck your dick for some paint. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>SMTXgraffin,Mar 4 2006, 09:?? PM
    PM me </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

^^lmao, anyone else suck dick for paint ?

&#092;__/)
    (=&#39;.&#39;=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (&quot_(&quot signature to help him gain world domination

I have no life, talk to me.

AIM: we1rdaustin
    yahoo: the_infamous_ legend

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by seckzoner+Nov 28 2005, 08:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (seckzoner @ Nov 28 2005, 08:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spitz@Nov 28 2005, 07:23 PM
    fucking nice bud. my town is so dry, i&#39;ve gone to 4 different towns looking for weed, but everyone is dry&#33; Never come to Idaho guys, never
    hahaha
    strange

click this

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse....?u=idaho_blows [/b][/quote]
    You dissing on my homestate..........cool, idaho blows

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by unknown_1+Dec 1 2005, 06:55 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (unknown_1 @ Dec 1 2005, 06:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SALVO@Dec 1 2005, 01:15 AM
    Keep all that negative crap out the thread, you don&#39;t "need" anything but food, air, and water.
    actually i do need weed for me manic depression [/b][/quote]
    Thats ridiculous, people with depression just don&#39;t exercise often, and don&#39;t eat enough vegetables. Its a bad idea to be dependant on some drug, be it marijuana or prozac for the purpose of medicating your negative thoughts.

Believe me, marijuana in the long run won&#39;t help your depression, unless you live between your 40 minute highs crying into a pillow, then you should just start doing heroin.
    The patron saint of mediocrity.

this man knows the word ^ good advice
    ~ em eff sea ~ 666camp ~

Quote Originally Posted by GeSuS_KRiST View Post
    hes really a mad scientist warlock warewolf vampire dark lord from the triple six super hero crew

ill die before your name does. waster12

Originally posted by SALVO+Dec 1 2005, 04:10 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SALVO @ Dec 1 2005, 04:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by unknown_1@Dec 1 2005, 06:55 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin-SALVO
    @Dec 1 2005, 01:15 AM
    Keep all that negative crap out the thread, you don&#39;t "need" anything but food, air, and water.

actually i do need weed for me manic depression
    Thats ridiculous, people with depression just don&#39;t exercise often, and don&#39;t eat enough vegetables. Its a bad idea to be dependant on some drug, be it marijuana or prozac for the purpose of medicating your negative thoughts.

Believe me, marijuana in the long run won&#39;t help your depression, unless you live between your 40 minute highs crying into a pillow, then you should just start doing heroin. [/b][/quote]
    or start smokin&#39; shards....
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>(jhap @ Mar 27 2005, 03:27 PM)
    Where do all of you playas get those bad ass mutha fucka stencils? If you make them, which i know some of you hatas do, tell the rest of us how.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>(sIR204,Mar 4 2006, 09:34 PM)
    fuck i&#39;ll suck your dick for some paint. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>SMTXgraffin,Mar 4 2006, 09:?? PM
    PM me </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

^^lmao, anyone else suck dick for paint ?

&#092;__/)
    (=&#39;.&#39;=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (&quot_(&quot signature to help him gain world domination

I have no life, talk to me.

AIM: we1rdaustin
    yahoo: the_infamous_ legend

o huffing paint you fuckin crackheads

i just had to steal this and makeit bigger

do not click

seriously unless your high
    &quot;its about going out, and destroying lines,expresing yourself on the walls, people dont give a shit if you live or die&quot; -Risk9-

Like a wise man once said:
    Live every day like its your last, Some day youll be right.

Originally posted by unknown_1@Nov 30 2005, 08:40 PM
    im on a 6 month detox
    its only been a day and its doin me head in already
    IM IN NEED OF WEED
    the first few days are whats hard, the longer you go the less youll think about it.
    and in 6 months your ganna get high as a mothafucker.
    and weed dosent really help depression,
    more likely to cause it, when your not high of course.
    but see how you feel in 2 weeks, ill bet youll be in a much better mood.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by >SM&#33;7K<@Dec 1 2005, 11:07 PM
    do not click

seriously unless your high
    im not even high and i went through the whole thing hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by ODonthesetrees View Post
    don't worry about it, the bud is in the roots, so when you pull the plant out of the groudn after its a few months old the buds are attached to the bottom, theyre already in bags and everything

i made it repeat itsself

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

im clean...XXX

whats up.. me again.. this is basically they cheaper alternative to my normal weed.. i like to pick up shit like that purple that i post but it gets expensive if you&#39;re buyin it.

this is our cheap shit (yeah we still got that mexi-brick weed.. havent fucked with that shit in years...)

fuck juicy jays,
    there okay once in awhile i guess, but not every day, its just not right for the lungs.