Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 202 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 102152182192197198199200201202203204205206207212222252302702 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,040 of 35003

Originally posted by diarrhea@Dec 4 2005, 09:30 AM
    fuck juicy jays,
    there okay once in awhile i guess, but not every day, its just not right for the lungs.
    I had never seen them in this side so the pack was a pretty good one.. the sheets are huge man lots of room to roll shit in.

i dont smoke out of joints much any ways.. bongs blunts, roll up a blunt and hit it out of the bong too :huh:

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

does anyone else find the huge different from bong tokes and pipe tokes? this may sound like its like my first weeks moking or something but lately i have relised a huge difference from hitting my ice bong 3 or 4 times in comparison to smoking several bowls. the ice bong just seems to do the job way better. its not like im not inhaling the pipe tokes but for some reason i am hit by the bong so much harder.

Quote Originally Posted by ODonthesetrees View Post
    don't worry about it, the bud is in the roots, so when you pull the plant out of the groudn after its a few months old the buds are attached to the bottom, theyre already in bags and everything

yo oblong, how exactly do you hit a bong properly?

never actually tried it, only smoked j's

Originally posted by you'll never paint steel@Dec 4 2005, 01:34 PM
    yo oblong, how exactly do you hit a bong properly?

never actually tried it, only smoked j's
    haha are you kiddin man?

well if its a carb, you light the bowl suck in and hold the carb n let go when you feel you've had enuff then clear it all... if its a slider bowl.. light it n suck and pull out the bowl when you wanna clear it.

Originally posted by oblong@Dec 4 2005, 12:49 PM
    does anyone else find the huge different from bong tokes and pipe tokes? this may sound like its like my first weeks moking or something but lately i have relised a huge difference from hitting my ice bong 3 or 4 times in comparison to smoking several bowls. the ice bong just seems to do the job way better. its not like im not inhaling the pipe tokes but for some reason i am hit by the bong so much harder.
    hey man.. i feel ya. my first 1/2 year tokin i think i had a bowl or a onie and i was fine gettin blazed off it.. but then i got bongs and all water filtered things, never went back.. bongs with ice catchers are a must.. I have a double filtered perculator /w icecatcher its really nice.. i like rolling joints and blunts alot tho too.

um no...just never hit a bong

that a crime or somethin?

erm thanks i guess

Originally posted by oblong@Dec 4 2005, 12:49 PM
    its cuz when your smoking a bong you can take biger hits and not evin notice it cuz its a lot smother then a pipe. also ice bongs are good (i have one myself) but dont always use ice cuz you get a lot of steam in your lungs and you will start hacking shit up

has nyone here ever tried/heard of tangerine grapes?

bust-a-nut inside your eye, to show u where i cum from
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

what a homo.///....

anyways, yeah, those green cards, i know someone in rehab who bought one of those off another patient or whatever for like 50 bucks, he would use it in seattle cuz he had cancer. fuckin fag bought it and bounced. u know how much chronic is in washington, everyone smokes bud here, fuck yeah, thanks bc

<span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'>I maintain this paradise on this earth With tha &quot;Shut tha Fuck up Style&quot; for what the shit is worth-ODB</span>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kayone707 &#064; Dec 16 2005, 08:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>thas funny.. im gonna get drunk an Fuck Mateo, yo fr real. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (BS@24&#045;7)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>Thanks AIDZ, Your post will be previewed by a moderator before it is added to this topic</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    WUFOREVER.COM

Originally posted by sicka than aidz@Dec 5 2005, 03:13 AM
    what a homo.///....

anyways, yeah, those green cards, i know someone in rehab who bought one of those off another patient or whatever for like 50 bucks, he would use it in seattle cuz he had cancer. fuckin fag bought it and bounced. u know how much chronic is in washington, everyone smokes bud here, fuck yeah, thanks bc
    im not sure what you mean by that, but yeah washington does have alotta bud but BC isnt usually where my main point of interest is. Have you ever been to vancouver? now thats the place you wanna be. Fuckin.. you can buy anything, shrooms, medical bud, this mix of thc liquid, it&#39;s all buttery it&#39;s supposedly 77% THC.

it&#39;s illegal for these shops to run, but everyone knows about &#39;em.. you dont have to be 18 either because it&#39;s an illegal operation already.

shits so cheap too

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by oblong+Dec 3 2005, 12:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (oblong @ Dec 3 2005, 12:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin->SM&#33;7K<@Dec 1 2005, 11:07 PM
    do not click

seriously unless your high
    im not even high and i went through the whole thing hahaha [/b][/quote]
    :lol: that blue button pissed me off. lol but so fuckin funny

Just picked up some nice shizz last week... got some KC-33 and some Hawaiian Island x Skunk.... beatiful organically grown goodness... and ain&#39;t it nice to have a choice?&#33;

:blink:

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah it is nice to have a choice. how do i wanna get fucked up today. That Lady... maryjane... speed...

What kind of pills? :P

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

not sure. i will post a close up in a few min. it looks like a loritab. (small ovle pills with blue dots in it) so i took 2 of them... and i was sittin there at 10 am .. nothing happend... but all of a sudden i just have a huge burst of energy that lasted 3 days. 3 days of staying awake. not even thinking about sleeping.

dope id like not to sleep 3 dayz what happened when you lost the energy?
    Sparkly

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fault0 my homie)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>To: Mse (Crip Walkin Serbian)
    Address: Compton, Serbia</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

and you can take bigger hits from bongs coz the water cools the smoke down therefore you can hold it in longer getting you higher.
    Sparkly

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fault0 my homie)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>To: Mse (Crip Walkin Serbian)
    Address: Compton, Serbia</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i just slept like i drank a bottle of nyquil. i slept maybe 14 hours and then woke up and wen on with a new day.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i guess you could call it speed sence it lasted that long with that much energy.

i think imma take 2 more here in a bit and go bomb this 30-50 foot bridge tonght. there are guys working on it. and they have latters hanging off the side. its hard to explain. but its at the peak of the bridge. if i get amped up enough to do it i&#39;ll deffiitly post pics cuse i got my camera working.

how do u make hash cuz i got an eith of ready broken down cat piss any suggestions?