Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 225 of 1747 FirstFirst ... 125175205215220221222223224225226227228229230235245275325725 ... LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,500 of 34930

DENVER the 303! 5280 MILE HIGH SUCKAS!!!!
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

alright heres basball.
    gotta have like 4 or more kids.
    first kid takes a hit he has to hold it until it gets back to him. then he gets a point.
    same thing for the next peson and there on.
    if you exhale before you get the pipe back thats a strike. 3 strikes and you out of the circle! No smoke for you!
    i play it rarley. its kinda fun and you get pretty damn high from it. doing it with bongs is like the world series. that shit is tough! my lungs don't like an entire bong hit held in there for a minute.

fiftyTWOeightyMOBBSTER$

*R.I.P.*WASTER12
    MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT.

we play a version of that game down here, california, or hollywood,

you take a hit and gotta hold it in till it comes back, no points or strikes though, if you let ito ut, you get passed on rotation.......

about smoke rings....... i cant get em....sometimes i do them on accident though......
    "its about going out, and destroying lines,expresing yourself on the walls, people dont give a shit if you live or die" -Risk9-

Like a wise man once said:
    Live every day like its your last, Some day youll be right.

With weed, sometimes we go hit for hit, (like shot for shot with alcohol) but thats only when were in surplus of herb, or bag for bag with OC.

Either way its fun.
    That's why AA is my fuckin American Idol
    witty comments like this makes this guy a star
    ^Whoa

heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

oh hell, you all know why it's funny
    ^FoeOne

haha

yo you gotta problem today, hit up AA, he got more shit then a pharm-ma-say

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

did you seriously just spell lion with an e
    ^E Terror sonnn

YAY, celebrating 300 pages of the herbal remedy thread!!! car2n woudl be proud
    fuck the law, squat the world.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

fuck that kid

There will be no fucking anger in this god damnd thread, you got it!

I think Car2n will be happy once it gets to page 4.20

PeacE
    "its about going out, and destroying lines,expresing yourself on the walls, people dont give a shit if you live or die" -Risk9-

your sig is fucking great. naked chicks cleaning

Bitch had to clean my caps too........

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger@Feb 17 2006, 12:11 PM
    alright heres basball.
    gotta have like 4 or more kids.
    first kid takes a hit he has to hold it until it gets back to him. then he gets a point.
    same thing for the next peson and there on.
    if you exhale before you get the pipe back thats a strike. 3 strikes and you out of the circle! No smoke for you!
    i play it rarley. its kinda fun and you get pretty damn high from it. doing it with bongs is like the world series. that shit is tough! my lungs don't like an entire bong hit held in there for a minute.
    holding smoke in your lungs for a long time really isn't that great of an idea. it allows tar to build up in your lungs. its like if you leave a bong hoot in the bong it will go stagnant and you'll get rezin all over the sides of it, same shit happens to your lungs.

the only reason you get higher when you hold in your hoots is from the lack of oxygen, its more like a headrush than a high

next time your smoking oil, take a piece of paper towel and fold it over a bunch of times, and blow your hoot out through it, its nasty how brown the shit will get.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

well i just got into the green god..and its pretty wicked i would have to say.. heres some pics i have.. not alot but, if i was caught with alot i would be in even more trouble than for what i do have.. lol..

side tracked from my algebra, so i decided to roll a qiuckie.

first time i grinded.

first hommade bong.. i mean. water pipe.. used only for tobacco, and ppl who are over 18 years old.

grinding station.. with some joints, and some schwag i didnt use.. and my cool stash chapstick thing i made. and just a tube to hold some joints to keep my love safe.

stuff i havnt had a chance to use yet.

good torch i made.

the best hand rolled joint i have yet rolled.

and to sum it all up...

we play the hold your breath game around here too... usually with hash or oil joints when we want to get the most out of it (yeah, it's not healthy and probably doesn't make much difference but a game is a game, and its somewhat interesting when your drunk already).... around here we call it 'Chicago' (hah, i wonder how it always has different names, like what do people in California, Hollywood and Chicago call it?)... we also do it without points and shit, just lose a round if you can't hold it in...

so i took a few days off of smoking to lower my tolerance, got real baked and had an pretty-long and fairly-strong acid flashback at burger king.... adventures i tell ya.

the other day me and some kids rolled a jay with paper that had a wire on the side..i forget what it was called..it was pretty convenient tho
    it kind of burnt unevenly .
    when me and my friends came upstairs after that, my sister said we looked very `droopy`:lol:

ahh 6th graders..

tomorow night is going to be a very fun night for me, filled with Dxm, marijuana, 4 people and a near empty house (bro and sis will still be home, but we have the house from 2pm to 2am)
    every now and then we have a dex get together..

whats with you and your 2pm to 2am empty house periods?

this is liek the 3rd time youve mentioned having the house from 2pm till 2am. are your parents in a cult?

from 2pm till 2am, when the fuck do your perants have time to be perants.........

Save-- looks preatty good, just getting into smoking,and all
    if i were you, id buy enough that would last you a month, that way you save money, save time, risk getting caught less, and have bud all the time, trust me, moms gunna be pissed if she finds you with 4 grams or 28...... just hide it,
    oh yeah, and eventually they will find out, i went about 2 years with out my perants knowing, confronting me, cacthing me red handed, but there will be that day

May Marijuana fill you life with happiness!

Some pictures for the new pagie....
    pipes and shit this time.....

PeacE

I just got a scale today but my shit doesnt seem to weigh out right i dunno if its just fluffy weed or a bad scale wtf

all those pipes look terrible to hoot
    <span style=\'color:red\'>CENSORED FOR YOUR PROTECTION</span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by 716DropsBombs@Feb 18 2006, 07:04 PM
    I just got a scale today but my shit doesnt seem to weigh out right i dunno if its just fluffy weed or a bad scale wtf
    Its probally the weed
    I have had weed so fluffy that when we put the amount of a half-eigth on there it only weighed out to like .7 or .8

Originally posted by Havoc411@Feb 18 2006, 04:29 PM
    whats with you and your 2pm to 2am empty house periods?

this is liek the 3rd time youve mentioned having the house from 2pm till 2am. are your parents in a cult?
    my parents are divorced

my mom works 10 hour shifts every saturday and sunday night as a waitress, she closes up which adds 2 hours