Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 227 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 127177207217222223224225226227228229230231232237247277327727 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,540 of 35003

that one is one you can buy,

you can make something like it, just use your head,

go to your perferd seach engine and put in stealth pipe, youll see alot of differnt ones you can buy, or give you ideas to make one of your own.
    "its about going out, and destroying lines,expresing yourself on the walls, people dont give a shit if you live or die" -Risk9-

Like a wise man once said:
    Live every day like its your last, Some day youll be right.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by gnarlatron3030+Feb 19 2006, 03:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gnarlatron3030 @ Feb 19 2006, 03:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin->SM&#33;7K<@Feb 18 2006, 06:54 PM

how would you go about making one of these??
    You&#39;ve sparked my interest [/b][/quote]
    Not that difficult, but I guess it depends on the make of flashlight you got to start with. Basicially you just need to hollow it out, make sure you take out the plastic seals near the bulb and throw a screen in there. Drill a rush on there and your set.

And yeah, what happened with overgrow really sucks. The fact that the people who&#39;ve done bussiness with this guy are getting arrested tells you something. One thing forsure, carma speaks the truth so you best believe this bitch is going to get whats coming to him..

Hate on tinfoil as much as you want but, this double sided bowl rips peoples heads off..air tight as hell..its no regular jew bowl

^ghetto as fuck

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by >SM&#33;7K<@Feb 19 2006, 05:35 PM
    that one is one you can buy,

you can make something like it, just use your head,

go to your perferd seach engine and put in stealth pipe, youll see alot of differnt ones you can buy, or give you ideas to make one of your own.
    thanks man,

Not that difficult, but I guess it depends on the make of flashlight you got to start with. Basicially you just need to hollow it out, make sure you take out the plastic seals near the bulb and throw a screen in there. Drill a rush on there and your set.
    and thank you too ares
    test12.DWK

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by cess&#33;@Feb 20 2006, 10:01 PM
    Hate on tinfoil as much as you want but, this double sided bowl rips peoples heads off..air tight as hell..its no regular jew bowl
    You do realize tinfoil gives you fucking Alzhimers man.
    Im sure you knew that.
    Its never stoped me but just buy a slide, and use the slide for a bong and use that as the bowl when you make shit to avoid foil dog.
    Just no good.

^where i get my skeet on^

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by settybomb@Feb 20 2006, 10:54 PM
    You do realize tinfoil gives you fucking Alzhimers man
    theres acctualy no proof of that... its only a theory

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Theory or not, I&#39;ll pass on that shit.

DAMN im lovin this pic. im gonna start growing some kush with one of my friends. we&#39;re gonnna be high from sunrise to sun set .i was baked yesterday and i was skateboarding funnest shit ever, but i woke up sore as hell

damn really get rid of the tin foil. but w/e ever. if that all you got to use then shit. might as well take the diseases

YEAH Diseases
    ghetto and tinfoil whatever i dont like tinfoil either..the thing rips tho and it was made in a pinch

i aint even gunna lie, ill smoke out of tinfoil anyday, if thats all there is, whynot,
    sure i perfer a bong or a blunt, but hell if you got weed, no time or no way to get a wrap or anything fuck it,

i know some pot snobs that wont smoke anything but glass, i say just smoke it, once your high, trust you wont care

CESS, you should pull the tube back a bit, but w/e... now get a mask ... or garbage bag and hotbox your face...
    &quot;its about going out, and destroying lines,expresing yourself on the walls, people dont give a shit if you live or die&quot; -Risk9-

for the homosexual in all of us

ewww penis bong

<span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>R.I.P Soulja Slim </span></span>

I smoke out of bongs or pipes, but when i don&#39;t have one handy its all about the foil pipe. They work good in a pinch. Also another favorite impromptu smoking device, was a tin that you got cookies in, punch 3 hole in it. make a bowl out of foil and use a used percussion cap to hold the bowl in place and to support the weed then enjoy. that was my favorite homemade i miss it.

Fighting for Peace is like Fucking for Virginity

random flick i found on myspace

stop lieing, you know thats your fat mexican ass, not that i have anything against mexicans.....

buddy looks like he some of that fine indica&#33;
    and whats up with that penis bong for real... if someone pulled that out... i dunno, it better have a fat bowl, with some trainwreck

i know a chick that had one, all clear... and she has used it as a stimulator... i let that one pass in rotation..
    &quot;its about going out, and destroying lines,expresing yourself on the walls, people dont give a shit if you live or die&quot; -Risk9-

haha, i wish i had a plant like that. i wouldnt wanna be a fat mexican though.

:blink: Does tinfoil really give you alzhimers?
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Quote Originally Posted by fannypack uprock
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimo13
    i dunno. u can sit n work on ya styles, u can get over it and go paint neway u gan go bag up supplies, u can go to yo girls house and get sum ass, u can go fuck up toys...do wutever tha fuck u wanna do, wuts a little water gonna do???
    yeah totally! thats grafftastic. jackass.
    Do these boxes make my sig look phat?

no it doesnt some hot shots like to say , tinfoil is only harmful when your like taking lungfuls of it

and of course it tasts horrible