Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 306 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 206256286296301302303304305306307308309310311316326356406806 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,120 of 35003
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

SHIT! SORRY!

must have been pretty fucking difficult for people to work out what the fuck I was talking about.
    Sig

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah, lets just hope your not so stupid in the future...
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Klaz)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>damn I wish i was kongo</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    FACE IT, YOUR TOO BASIC, YOUR NEVER GUNA MAKE IT, LIKE CHILDREN WALKING THROUGH ANTARCTICA, BUTT NAKED

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Whys that Kongo?

Would me spelling a web address wrong screw my life up?

Stop being a tosser.
    Sig

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^ha

c&#39;mon someone post some flix&#33;
    what

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by kongo@May 25 2006, 03:44 PM
    bump

nci im not being a tosser, your just havin a fuckin stress cos i corrected you, your a mess bruv
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Klaz)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>damn I wish i was kongo</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    FACE IT, YOUR TOO BASIC, YOUR NEVER GUNA MAKE IT, LIKE CHILDREN WALKING THROUGH ANTARCTICA, BUTT NAKED

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

WTF&#33;? You&#39;ve been beefin it with me all day. You then asked me not to be so stupid in the future. If you&#39;re that stupid that you couldn&#39;t figure out what I was saying then dont be a bloody hypocrit. It wasn&#39;t a big deal that I put everybody instead of everyone. They&#39;re basically the same bloody words. What pissed me off was your pettiness in this thread, let alone in the UK thread. You cant really say I&#39;m a mess because you barely know me, if you had met me, had a proper conversation with me, instead of just calling me a cunt over the internet, then yes. Then you might have the right to say my life was a mess. But you dont know my fucking life, so why would you try and critisize it?

I tried to stop the beef (which you pointlessly started by the way) by complimenting the link which you gave. But what did you do, you made another pointless comment, trying to offend me. I dont understand what you are trying to achieve by calling me names over the interenet... and I dont really think you do either, so why dont you just leave it out?

EDIT::

I&#39;m going to sleep now, so if you&#39;re going to make another attempt at critisizing me, save it for tomorrow. Just incase there&#39;s quite a few pages I have to search through to find it. Dont really want to waste much time over a topic like this.
    Sig

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by some guy from NCI...@May 28 2006, 06:37 PM
    Dont really want to waste much time over a topic like this.
    you dont wana waste time over it? that long post wasted a lot of ya time cos i dont care what you say

its not even a big deal, end it

whats with all the nonesense&#33;

anyways nice buds bro, hope you wernt ripped on some" its purpple nurple hydro shit yo"...

:lol:

PIES
    Nature Illegal- Unnatural

&quot; Better to die on your feet, then to live on your knees&quot;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

nice purp segway.

more flix anyone?
    what

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhXTeNzbHdg

I wish you all could taste these goodies...mmmm...
    R.I.P Mistah 12

...not knowing must be something like forgetting...

ya the seeds from salviasupply are legit...

I assume by them beign fake you might mean the wax coated ones you buy at flower stores...well those are sold to be grown into peennials and such where the ones from salviasupply are used for hallucinagenic and other effects therefore no they are not wax coated and perfectly good to eat without any harmful effects (but obviously hallucinagenic effects will be there)

so pised checked my platns this morning...some faggot ass rabbit ate them&#33; oh hell no im gunna capture all the rabbits and eat them all in front of each other to show them what happens when they fuck with a mans marijuana
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^^^^hahaha
    oh shit, 5 on it, that songs like 11 years old now, good song

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

today fucking sucked.

I was vaccuming my room and I saw a joint on the ground. I was so psyched to smoke it, because I lost it a while ago (it blended in with the carpet), and I&#39;ve been sober for too long, but then I vacuumed it up. blkahhhasdkflasdlkfjasdl;fkj

fuck life
    test12.DWK

Originally posted by gnarlatron3030@May 29 2006, 09:48 PM
    today fucking sucked.

I was vaccuming my room and I saw a joint on the ground. I was so psyched to smoke it, because I lost it a while ago (it blended in with the carpet), and I&#39;ve been sober for too long, but then I vacuumed it up. blkahhhasdkflasdlkfjasdl;fkj

fuck life
    dude open the vacuum up and pull it out...haha desperate but id do it

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

nah, it&#39;s all broken/dusty/gross now
    test12.DWK

omg broooo.. sad ish man, was it jus a pinner or like a fathead?
    Clark
    St
    Vandals

SPRAY IT DONT SAY IT*SPRAY IT DONT SAY ITS*PRAY IT DONT SAY IT*SPRAY IT DONT SAY IT

writer from the 905 (GTA) p.m. me

sum1 mentiond salvia.. can you cross salvia wit weed? would it have a better/shittier/alterd effect?
    FAK sry for 2x post
    Clark
    St
    Vandals

SPRAY IT DONT SAY IT*SPRAY IT DONT SAY ITS*PRAY IT DONT SAY IT*SPRAY IT DONT SAY IT

writer from the 905 (GTA) p.m. me

if you have salvia leaves...id say dont mix because it wouldnt do much, but if you have extract put liek .2 ontop of a fat bowl pack and i bet thatd rip liek a champ, have some nice salvia effects and by the time its over youd be at a nice cerebral high

man i don&#39;t even remember last time i cared i lost a spliff.
    standin' tall stayin' high