Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 331 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 231281311321326327328329330331332333334335336341351381431831 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,620 of 35003

Man,
    Everyone knows its all about the butter.
    THC sticks to FAT CELLS.
    Thats why it takes so long to get out of your sysem. You cook it in the butter and all the thc sticks to the fat in the butter. Then cook away. Brownies, cookies, shit even toast is all gravy.
    If you really want a head kick. Go the extra mile and buy a eighth of KIF. Or a quat and do the butter accordingly. (Screaming Urkel KIF from cali prefered)
    Boo yacka.
    Fuck a Soup ni**a.
    If you survive the shots, Imma find your ass
    Put the Gat to your head, And remind your ass
    I aint playin with you, I WANT MY MONEY MOTHA FUCKA!!!!!
    50 Cent - Rowdy Rowdy

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by lance uppercut+Jun 30 2006, 10:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lance uppercut &#064; Jun 30 2006, 10:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mespo@Jun 30 2006, 10:15 PM
    i made cookies a long time ago with about .5 in each and they got me reeeeeeal high and yesterday night i decide to add weed to my soup (1g) and i wasnt high and it wass a pure waste.what happened? the soup destroyed the thc? :blink:
    the soup didnt destroy anything, you have to activeate thc by heating it. thats why when you baked the cookies it worked fine because they were in the oven, but i doubt your soup was ever even close to that hot and so, it didnt do shit for you. [/b][/quote]
    very untrue, mix up some peanut butter and bud or hash, eat that shit in a sandwitch or whatever.

eating only 1 gram doesn&#39;t do much for you. try eating 1/8th to a 1/4.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ahh fuck it i dont care

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

listen to dangerdoom whilst high

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

came in on this conversation late, but i love smoking alone, i get so much more shit done when i dont have other people with me, it&#39;s a completely different experience. evry morning i wake up go outside in my pajamas and smoke a bowl. I usually only like to msoke with people if i&#39;m already high.

edit, forget it, (mindless high blabber)

Hahahaha, damn man... lil kids on here I guess.
    I doubt it, pot come out of your system fast if youve never smoked cause it dosent build up. If you didnt do enough to get high, its not enough to test positive, exspecially down the road a bit.
    If you survive the shots, Imma find your ass
    Put the Gat to your head, And remind your ass
    I aint playin with you, I WANT MY MONEY MOTHA FUCKA&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    50 Cent - Rowdy Rowdy

thats not true at all, if theres any in your system at all, regardless of if you got high or not, itll still show up in your system, just not as prominent an ammount. and it dosent build up in your system, its weed, not acid

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah, i sobered up a bit, i dont even know why i asked that if i knew the answer to the question.

time for some pics, came across these:

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i think girls that msoke weed r more atractive

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Paint Magic@Jul 1 2006, 01:22 AM
    i think girls that msoke weed r more atractive
    word.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Paint Magic@Jun 30 2006, 08:30 PM
    anyone ever try smoking herbal tea
    goin back a few pages.

I&#39;ve done this a few times, doesnt really get you high by itself, but it does elevate your high (kinda like smokin a newport after a good joint)

cool thing about tea is that it tastes like weed when you smoke it.

newports = the grossest thing ive ever put into my lungs ever

menthol cigarettes are fucking awful, how can anyone enjoy that feeling?

its like smoking chloroceptic spray, fucking gross

on the subject of smoking alone, of course every true stoner does it sometimes. i have close friends that smoke alone every day. now, i might smoke trees a couple times a day, but i won&#39;t smoke a couple times a day alone. that&#39;s where the difference is, consistency.

and smoking camellia sinesis, or green tea, will give you a moderate high.
    standin' tall stayin' high

Originally posted by mad ethics+Jul 1 2006, 01:33 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mad ethics &#064; Jul 1 2006, 01:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Paint Magic@Jun 30 2006, 08:30 PM
    anyone ever try smoking herbal tea
    goin back a few pages.

I&#39;ve done this a few times, doesnt really get you high by itself, but it does elevate your high (kinda like smokin a newport after a good joint)

cool thing about tea is that it tastes like weed when you smoke it.[/b][/quote]
    lol

yea man smoke tea
    www.demboys.wordpress.com

Smokin&#39; solo is fantastic...It&#39;s Meditation...And Yes you do need to use weed in butter...And also...SLOB why whould you eat an eighth or a quarter in a sandwich...It&#39;s a waste of weed...There&#39;s specific ways to make gourmet cannibis foods for a specific reason..Which is if done incorrectly you&#39;ll just waste precious dank...Also it&#39;s alot more enjoyable when you don&#39;t have a mouthful of grass...But for anyone wanting to make their own cookies or brownies etc...All you need is a decent sized stash...From about a quarter to half ounce of some stank nugs...Don&#39;t use swag it&#39;s even more useless than when you smoke it...Get yourself a double-boiler so you don&#39;t cook the butter, you just want to melt it and get it to a slight boil...Throw in grinded/broken up ganj when butter is at a rolling boil...Give it a bit...You&#39;ll notice a significant consistency change...Get yo&#39;self a strainer...Get rid of your useless THC free dope...Either use butter right away in your favorite recipie..OR toss tha butter into a dish refridgerate and enjoy later..the THC will stay in the cold but don&#39;t wait too long...ENJOI BITCHES...

y ai gonna take pics of my bong and the dro i just picked up hold on i gotta take it with my phone

(THE ABOVE POST SHOULD BE TOTTALY DISREGARDED
    ANYTHING SAID IS 100% FICTIONAL
    I DO NOT DO NOR CONDONE VANDALISM OR ANY OTHER ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES)

there she is boys my prode and joy it aint much but she gets the job done

(THE ABOVE POST SHOULD BE TOTTALY DISREGARDED
    ANYTHING SAID IS 100% FICTIONAL
    I DO NOT DO NOR CONDONE VANDALISM OR ANY OTHER ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES)

if thats it
    you rock