Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 501 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 4014514814914964974984995005015025035045055065115215516011001 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,020 of 35003

people claim that glass papers burn a lot slower than regular ones, but i dont notice much of a difference when smoking them
    physically, the glass papers i have are longer and thinner than rizlas
    i love making 2-pape joints with glass papers, easiest things to stick together
    writers in the 450 shore area pm me

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i got bored hahaha
    that was some good ish tho last night, id be makin a bowl every hour just cause it was so good

RIP WASTER 12

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by ..SmOeK 1..@Jan 6 2007, 05:05 PM
    You should all know the feeling of being too lazy to do something, well I'm too lazy to look through all 668 pages in this thread to see if someone posted how to make a good vaporizer. Been smoking weed along time and finally heard something about people making vaporizers at home and such. Well i wanna try one now finally. Any tips/ideas to make one? (if possible show some pictures of some)

Beef- Nice pipe BTW almost bought one exactly like it yesterday. Mines red and white and abit larger and longer than that one.
    here ya go homie

homemade vaporizer

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>Kay:
    awwww avos my mexican brother long time no chat..
    *we be the only 2 border brothers puttin it down on Bs.. Wut Wut&#33; </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> MSE:
    avos has the tesicular strength of hercules
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> Mateo:
    Avos is the kinda dude, that&#39;ll steal your girlfriend at the club, either by bustin his dope moves on the dance floor, or by talking to her in what he calls his &quot;pimp whisper&quot;.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

how go the "glass" papers role? good bad? the same?
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    sayin its cause your in a wheel chair or some shit. well fucking draw. enter the special olympics, get a hooker or something.
    get off my dick son

heres the tut.

the video went really fast but man THANKS. i never thought of that.

http://www.drugs-forum.com/growfaq/1376.HTM
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'colorink\'>SONE3. PTW.LTD.AWA.AK.SBA</span></span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by TylerDurden+Jan 6 2007, 02:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TylerDurden @ Jan 6 2007, 02:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Stear(Stare)@Jan 6 2007, 12:57 PM
    wish this coulda gone on 666...oh well. Got a nice little delivery at midnight last night.

Ayo fo&#39; Yayo,
    Walk Around Wit Yayo,
    All In My Nasal,
    I Musta Been Craze Yo.

haha i love white.

looks pretty fishscale to me

midnight huh? hope you feel asleep alright at 5 AM. [/b][/quote]
    what the fuck is fishscale? if thats a way of saying its bad, its actually some pretty good blow. two medium lines and i was fucked up.
    Colorado writers PM me

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

whats that bout an 8 ball?

Originally posted by Soze One.@Jan 7 2007, 12:42 AM
    an 8 ball is an eight of an oz, 3.5 grams

as far as i know its only called an 8ball for yay
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

Originally posted by Stear(Stare)+Jan 6 2007, 11:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stear(Stare) @ Jan 6 2007, 11:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by TylerDurden@Jan 6 2007, 02:47 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-Stear(Stare)
    @Jan 6 2007, 12:57 PM
    wish this coulda gone on 666...oh well. Got a nice little delivery at midnight last night.

Ayo fo&#39; Yayo,
    Walk Around Wit Yayo,
    All In My Nasal,
    I Musta Been Craze Yo.

haha i love white.

looks pretty fishscale to me

midnight huh? hope you feel asleep alright at 5 AM.
    what the fuck is fishscale? if thats a way of saying its bad, its actually some pretty good blow. two medium lines and i was fucked up. [/b][/quote]
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=fishscale

and yeah, how much is that?

yo tyler durden, are you on some webiste called liek mysterymethod or something, my firend was tlakign botu it and your name was on it
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

nah, im only on one other message board besides this and they give away free weed n&#39; coke on there.

The best way to dry your bud is to hang trimmed branches on a rope, in dark, dry, cool space for 2 days. When the bud dries outside, but still is moist inside you cut off the buds from the branches and store them in mason jars about 3/4, do not pack them. open your jars every day for about 10 minutes, and stir the bud carefully (for the trichs not to break off). The reason for curing is to increase the quality of the bud, buds need to convert starches into simple sugars so the smoke is smoother. If yor bud dries up too much you can add a leaf of lettuce and keep the bud in the closed jar for couple of hours, don&#39;t let it sit there for too long or it could easy go mouldy.
    طعزضعضسسعط

so tonight i smoked outta one of those clear jay wraps....so fucking weird
    -OTE-
    -FTP-

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by What Happened to the Letters?+Jan 7 2007, 01:12 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (What Happened to the Letters? @ Jan 7 2007, 01:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Soze One.@Jan 7 2007, 12:42 AM
    an 8 ball is an eight of an oz, 3.5 grams

as far as i know its only called an 8ball for yay [/b][/quote]
    that&#39;s what the question wwas for manggggg

Originally posted by Beef.Its.Whats.For.Dinner@Jan 7 2007, 02:47 AM
    hahaha
    sup molo member me :P
    like 2 years ago haha
    nope, p.m coming your way

flix, got this for my buddy (half o)

dark spots are purple, cell phones suck for pix

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i love the avitar 32rider &#33;&#33;&#33;^^^ or how ever you spell it
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    sayin its cause your in a wheel chair or some shit. well fucking draw. enter the special olympics, get a hooker or something.
    get off my dick son

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

so i told u all how last time i tried morning glory nothing happened cuz i swallowed whole, well at about 10:25 i chewed up 12g, and its 11:15 now and i still feel nothing. maybe it just doesnt work for me? sucks cuz i literally had to choke down the bigger handfulls those seeds taste so fuckin nasty..