Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 527 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 274274775075175225235245255265275285295305315325375475776271027 ... LastLast
Results 10,521 to 10,540 of 35003
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

5mg perks are tasty

not to mention if your running low they also smell good

so about those oxycodones if there expired are they still good? these ones expired in january 06 the bottle says and do you trip off them? how many should i take if im like 5 3 and weigh around 110?

ps explosive i saw some of your tags today around town center mall in front of duffys restaurant

im high. . . aru?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

no its

Always In High Places...Aru?

(for High places dummy)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Mekr4@Jan 28 2007, 10:10 PM
    this has nothing to do with herb or drugs at all, this is just my favorite thread so i though i'd share..

last night me and my boy went to the movies and i was wearin my manik zip up hoody, the one with all the guns on it if u guys havent seen it. anyways we walk by like 8 punk skater kids and there with 2 chicks so obviously theyre gonna try and look hard and the guns on my hoody are red so theyre like sup blood sup gangster just hollerin at us while we walk to the car after the movie... well we just completely ignore em just keep walkin cuz we both know what were about to do.. they keep yellin shit like pussy and whatnot we just go to my car, grab my bat and skateboard walk right back up all calm and hammer the fuck out of 4 of them while the rest run off. priceless as fuck. tried to holler at the girls but they ran too, oh well.

and now the shitty news...

i havent seen my dad for four months cuz hes in detroit setting up our new business and this morning my mom tells me and my little brothers that theyre getting divorced cuz its just not workin...and my dads a little more than pissed and he isnt coming back. and since im older than 15 and have a job, im not required to see him, and its only an option to at christmas, which is when the business is the most busy. abso-fucking-lutely swamped. so im pretty much not seeing my dad again for a fucking long ass time. i havent even talked to him for four 3 and a half months.. and that was on the phone.

sorry if that was really long and or pointless but im zooted as fuck and my fingers wont stop moving..peace
    at least yours is trying to do good for your family. mines sold me + my little brother out when my parents split and kicked us to the streets. make sure the lil ones understand a lil. for the longest time my brother thought it was his fault and would have little nervous twitches.

i saw that bitch one time riding passenger on the streets all i could do was open the car door and punch him in the face.

now i'll never get into MSG

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lol its funny but i still dont get it.

i dont know i hear tags ares still ridin in boca when ive only been there twice.

Originally posted by Meatsnacks
    ill say it again its a weed, they will grow even when its cold if its purple its resperatory , needs c0 2 or not enough light
    couldnt be bothered quoting it properly but thats basicaly what was said. iv got them under 2 15 watt fluroscents and 2 50 watt normal yellow lights. its in a completly mirrored room
    with alchol ferminting and a tube pushing the c02 bi product created into the room next to the plants
    there are holes in the room for ventilation, only the stem is purple i thought it would have something to do with the strain
    QUOTE (Havoc411 Posted on Apr 21 2005 @ 09:34 PM)null vote. after seeing those a little bit of me died inside

haha i've had a bunch of my plants grow with purple and red stems...
    but thata was only when i first started growin...
    Herbal LOVE

Off the record - Hieroglyphics

meaning something was wrong thats why they had purple stems?
    QUOTE (Havoc411 Posted on Apr 21 2005 @ 09:34 PM)null vote. after seeing those a little bit of me died inside

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ive had mushrooms with blue, but then i realized its suspose to be like that

maybe thats it!
    they are blue meanies!

i was looking on wikipedia on the oxycontin page cuz my friend is really stubborn thinks he knows his shit and wont listen to anything i say even if its for his own good like when i gave him a concerta 36mg time release he wanted to do the whole thing befor a test with a line of blow (which would have damn near killed him).
    and he got 80 mg oxycontins and wants to brake them in half and do lines because hes done 20 mgs whole in percs and thinks he could take double it. but what people fail to realize about time realease is it gives you that 5mg pain releaving dose you need through out the day so you only have to take one, so its slowly realeased over 12 hours and you will o.d if you do the thing in a one line. any way he tried to show me erowid expeiriences where like 250 pound dudes survived 40s injected and they said they have huge tolerances but he gets bombed out his skull off a 10 mg perc and took 20 mgs worth once and thinks he could double that dose. anyway i read percs have a chemical in them that prohibits abuse????

now hes flipping out cuz i said i would smack the shit out of him if he broke it and took more than 10 mgs worth
    somebody tell me if im wrong for trying to convinvce this kid not to kill him self.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

"anyway i read percs have a chemical in them that prohibits abuse????"

lmao. oh really? perkies happen to be one of the most abused perscriptions.

shit any man that would jump infront of a mini van for 20 grand a bottle of pain pills and a mini thin is fuckin crazy.

yeah i think it just gives you a headache if you take to many or keeps a tolerace from growing or keeps you from getting addicted

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ive used them to get rid of headaches. I started off on one, ended up in my doctors office trying to be sly to get another bottle.

like once your on them, your on them for a few days if you can be. but once your off you're like w/e to them

im off.

i had vics and my doctor had to slowly take me off them bringing the mgs down for like 2 weeks

you hear me??? that fuckin crazy..
    Herbal LOVE

Off the record - Hieroglyphics

i dunno anything about american weed so can someone tell me how much is in a "dime bag" and how much it costs

Originally posted by explosivo_420@Jan 29 2007, 02:13 AM
    lol its funny but i still dont get it.

i dont know i hear tags ares still ridin in boca when ive only been there twice.
    it's all about West Palm Beach!!!!!111111 the five six ace!!!