Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 531 of 1747 FirstFirst ... 314314815115215265275285295305315325335345355365415515816311031 ... LastLast
Results 10,601 to 10,620 of 34930

once it getts warmer the out door crop's notice the plural i have hundreds of seeds and when ever i try to grow they always have almost 100% germanation. but il be gone for 4 weeks during the summer so il start the indoor when i get back.

HUNTER S IS THE MAN, MAN. CHEAH!

^^^i hope thats not you and i hope its not your friend either cuz hes gunna eat you now for posting his name

i love colin.c

haha it would be an honor

this is for everyone

whats was the name of the weed that you smoked for your first time.
    my first was trainwreck had me movin in slomo for 3 hours than i was just high
    im known to be in more trees then donkey kong,
    rolling off of 6 purple naked ladys ,goddamn-im hella gone.

all law enforcement pm me

Originally posted by nuf.rd@Jan 31 2007, 07:44 PM
    this is for everyone

then your a lucky one. my first time i was too young and not informed enough to smoke anything better than what i can get at the projects. my first was beaster and mostly swagg for a good half a year.

but shit now a day i wont even match a bowl on a beaster L

i smoked weed the first tiem haha, i was in liek 6th grade how the fuck woudl i knwo what the strain was

first time i smoekd a supposed strain was "
    purple haze" which i later foudn it is not in existance so he only real strain ive smoked is northern lights white widow and jamaicanjam...but ho cares, its all good bud so i dont give a shit what the name is
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

Originally posted by C&#045;money fresh&#33;@Jan 31 2007, 07:41 PM
    once it getts warmer the out door crop&#39;s notice the plural i have hundreds of seeds and when ever i try to grow they always have almost 100% germanation. but il be gone for 4 weeks during the summer so il start the indoor when i get back.
    thats becasue you have male plants, you need to find out which ones are make and which are female and rip all the males up and throw them away somewhere, if you want you cna keep them for their leaves too cook with and make a bit of hash, but theyre really not that useful and jsut a waste of time unless your only plants are all male or you have under 4 females with all low yields, but if you have more than a qp theres no poitn in bothering with the males
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

im trying to buy the seeds from a bank but im not down to give them my address is it actauly safe like do people do this??

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by C&#045;money fresh&#33;@Jan 31 2007, 05:58 PM
    ^^^i hope thats not you and i hope its not your friend either cuz hes gunna eat you now for posting his name

i love colin.c
    my god dude you cant be serious.

YOU DONT KNOW WHO HUNTER S FUCKING THOMPSON IS??????

sorry at least im honest. you got your acount back that was nice of koper

anyone on here deal? pm me if you do i got some questions.

Originally posted by nuf.rd@Jan 31 2007, 07:44 PM
    this is for everyone

dont know the first, the first strain i smoked was silver haze -im lookin for this shit since then but nowhere to buy that weed-, and it was my first real (not self-made outta some coke-bottle) bong too, was my best time i got high too-not the strongest(yeahhh goooood dope, that fucked me up in smoke-sessions in my "early years") but most funniest and most impressive

outdoor for selling?yeah right, the cheapest to grow, but here outdoor is kinda hard to sell, nobody (like me) buys that , just if you sell it for like the half price of indoor, but nobody really wants to buy outdoor-maybe except its from colombia or thai or something like that
    but its cheap to grow and a good alternative if you got nothing else, but not the shit to make cash

and whatta fuck- makin hash out of male plants?&#33;?&#33;??its theoratically possible, but practically totally senseless, not enpugh thc in them.....

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

me miss weed
    having a break for the moment
    enjoy yor cones fellas

and whatta fuck- makin hash out of male plants?&#33;?&#33;??its theoratically possible, but practically totally senseless, not enpugh thc in them.....
    its not at all

i always make goldies(Golden butane oil) out of male plants, you just get alot less, still its something to get out of the plants waste of time growing, and its still just as potent you just dont get as much
    QUOTE (Havoc411 Posted on Apr 21 2005 @ 09:34 PM)null vote. after seeing those a little bit of me died inside

yes
    i wanted to say that, its possible, but its- like you say- waste of growing cause they have way less thc in them.
    and to make hash out of them seems kinda (&#33 impossible, they dont have resin (or that amoount it doesnt really count) on their leaves
    maybe possible but-i think- not worth tryin it

g&#39;nite

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by GeSuS_KRiST+Jan 31 2007, 03:59 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GeSuS_KRiST @ Jan 31 2007, 03:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-explosivo_420@Jan 31 2007, 12:06 AM
    and she came back with some hash.. stuff was bubbbly good. i think it had a little herion in it though <_<

Would you like to have a tasty mushroom?
    why would there be H in hash?

as for those mushies they dont look that good, look way over died and oldm skinn ass stems (where most the potency is) no purple or blue veins... look like the normal gainsville feild mushies i used to get trash bags full of back in high school [/b][/quote]
    yeah they are fields, but redicilously cheap thou - west palm picked.

she said it was similar to what she was pickin up from this guy who had it tested and it came positive for H. i dont know myself but it was nice.

is that way really the bomb for smoking hash or something i just heat and crumble it in a "bowl" with a bit of tabaco blockn the hole or just crumble it amoungst weed in a joint or tabbaco
    QUOTE (Havoc411 Posted on Apr 21 2005 @ 09:34 PM)null vote. after seeing those a little bit of me died inside

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

you can do that but the true way is to smoke it like incense.

Sighh, I wish i still smoked nd dropped and just got fucked up. Quit drugs my funs over sober for over a month.
    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaPainter View Post
    gesus do you know of any good sites about starting to deal weed?
    Quote Originally Posted by BORG View Post
    you look like brother n sister, shits kinda creepy
    luckily, incest isnt frowned upon on bs