Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 533 of 1747 FirstFirst ... 334334835135235285295305315325335345355365375385435535836331033 ... LastLast
Results 10,641 to 10,660 of 34930

here you get on the streets bout 1 gram for 10€(about 13$ i think?)-but thats the alternative if you got no dealer at the moment
    normally you get a gram for bout 8 or 9€, me 7 cause buyin big amounts, sellin it for like 9€

yeah, i now see it's not that different, mixed up €s and $s little bit, not used to convert the values

but before we got euros, you paid about 7 for standard weed , 5 to 6 for standard dope and 8.5 only for good indoor (all for little amounts, larger amounts and it got cheaper) prices fuckin exploded with our new money
    well i dont know were you are but obviosly prices arnt the same around the world and if your payin in euro's im asuming your in europe and my belgium freind gets grams of indoor whatever strain (all holland good shit) for 3 euro's a gram and that is average price no discount for 5 he can get good hydro
    QUOTE (Havoc411 Posted on Apr 21 2005 @ 09:34 PM)null vote. after seeing those a little bit of me died inside

in australia we get a gram for 10$,which is 7 US dollars

i dunno why you lot pay so much?

Originally posted by epikstyles@Feb 2 2007, 01:08 AM
    well i dont know were you are but obviosly prices arnt the same around the world and if your payin in euro's im asuming your in europe and my belgium freind gets grams of indoor whatever strain (all holland good shit) for 3 euro's a gram and that is average price no discount for 5 he can get good hydro
    austria.

and most of the holland import these days is fucked up with sand/crystals ( i think cause indoor-rowin got bigger and bigger in the "non-holland"countrys over the years and they try to still make their money with their exports with this method), fuck that shit, now i only buy weed grown in my city.
    and 3€ sounds very cheap, but possible -i dont call you a lier(or should i? - we allways had too high prices in this fuckin country!!

man, 3 €, that sounds like my death just smokin and do nothing outta my room, but otherwise now im also smokin more than a gram per day, so it wouldnt be a big change :lol:

still have to go till monday havin my drugtest, hopin its not positiv and i can love my loved bong dusk till dawn again h34r:

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by What Happened to the Letters?+Feb 1 2007, 07:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (What Happened to the Letters? @ Feb 1 2007, 07:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-C&#045;money fresh&#33;@Feb 1 2007, 06:25 PM
    i have a question to though go this pill today i was told it was an oxycontin 40 mg.

looks similar to one 40 on one side small yellowish orange circle but reads abg on the other side instead of o.c reads abg

http://search.drugs.com/imprints.phplooks liek a 40mg Morphine Sulfate Sr...very nice, an opiate liek oxycottin but its morphine instead of oxycodone [/b][/quote]
    my home girl had morphines that were that small and brown

i think they were 2 mg but i dunno. they coulda been 2 bucks.

some cheapo ome grown,the last of my friends dad had,hes got lots better stuff drying,should be done in 3 days

cook with it, all its good for.

Originally posted by C&#045;money fresh&#33;@Feb 1 2007, 10:33 PM
    i looked it up aparently its a new oxycontin and the only thing that changed was the company from pharma to something else. i wish it was morphine id be bombed and id do the same thing as meatsnacks said.
    but i would have tossed back not blown it.

oh meatsnacks made me think of this things i bought today at the corner store they were like buffalo chicken flvored pretzels sounds so nasty but they tasted bangin as hell. and identical to buffalo wings or some kind of meatsnack. so everytime i see you post i get that yummy tast in my mouth.

i have a boo boo on my hand
    haha im from tuffalo as well, cant get any better wings then around here. but im veg.

my plant was like 5 inches tall and just died, i went to look at it a few minutes ago and its drooping on the dirt. anyone know what this could be?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by meatsnacks+Feb 1 2007, 03:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (meatsnacks @ Feb 1 2007, 03:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gcrolla@Feb 1 2007, 01:47 AM
    anyone on here deal? pm me if you do i got some questions.
    does this scream PIG or what? [/b][/quote]
    haha. :blink:

Originally posted by Mekr4@Feb 2 2007, 01:20 AM
    can anybody post a step by step picture tutorial on how to make a whippet cracker?

pwitty pwease? :wub:
    i assume you mean a fire cracker becasue whippets is N02, inhaling whipped cream to get high

but a firecracker...

spread peanut butter over cracker, sprinkle bud on it, cover top of bud with more PB and cook in microwave on med temp for 30 secs to a minute but dont burn it
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

Originally posted by What Happened to the Letters?+Feb 2 2007, 03:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (What Happened to the Letters? @ Feb 2 2007, 03:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mekr4@Feb 2 2007, 01:20 AM
    can anybody post a step by step picture tutorial on how to make a whippet cracker?

pwitty pwease? :wub:
    i assume you mean a fire cracker becasue whippets is N02, inhaling whipped cream to get high

but a firecracker...

spread peanut butter over cracker, sprinkle bud on it, cover top of bud with more PB and cook in microwave on med temp for 30 secs to a minute but dont burn it [/b][/quote]
    wtf, does that actually work??? haha.

he&#39;s talking about a cracker for nitrous cartridge. and i have no idea how to make one, but if you live near a city or a headshop, you can buy those little metal crackers for like &#036;10. you might be able to order em online too.
    definitely don&#39;t just try to make one, becuase you have to crack it slowly or it will make a little mini explosion and all the gas will be gone. and definitely don&#39;t just take your hits straight from the cartridge... your lungs will freeze... just buy some balloons.

Originally posted by southernroots+Feb 2 2007, 03:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (southernroots @ Feb 2 2007, 03:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by meatsnacks@Feb 1 2007, 03:21 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-gcrolla
    @Feb 1 2007, 01:47 AM

does this scream PIG or what?
    haha. :blink: [/b][/quote]
    i was just seein around how much i should buy at first and how much i should sell for to make a decent amount.

Originally posted by jape&#045;the&#045;nape@Feb 2 2007, 08:14 AM

some cheapo ome grown,the last of my friends dad had,hes got lots better stuff drying,should be done in 3 days
    alot of that looks like the leaves
    .but i see some buds
    im known to be in more trees then donkey kong,
    rolling off of 6 purple naked ladys ,goddamn-im hella gone.

all law enforcement pm me

Originally posted by gcrolla+Feb 2 2007, 04:40 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gcrolla @ Feb 2 2007, 04:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by southernroots@Feb 2 2007, 03:02 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-gcrolla

i was just seein around how much i should buy at first and how much i should sell for to make a decent amount. [/b][/quote]
    soundin like a 10year old who heard all cool guys sell drugs and now also wanna be one of them, but even never smoked a joint before h34r:

Originally posted by phReak&#045;a&#045;NOiD+Feb 2 2007, 05:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (phReak-a-NOiD @ Feb 2 2007, 05:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by gcrolla@Feb 2 2007, 04:40 PM
    Originally posted by southernroots@Feb 2 2007, 03:02 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-gcrolla

i was just seein around how much i should buy at first and how much i should sell for to make a decent amount.
    soundin like a 10year old who heard all cool guys sell drugs and now also wanna be one of them, but even never smoked a joint before h34r: [/b][/quote]
    yea fer sure, never smoked before

so you must know whats the price for weed in your area is, so you know the price you can sell it, why askin on an internetforum?

Originally posted by phReak&#045;a&#045;NOiD@Feb 2 2007, 05:25 PM
    so you must know whats the price for weed in your area is, so you know the price you can sell it, why askin on an internetforum?
    i asked how much weed i should get. maybe i should start out buying a quarter and sell half e&#39;s or should i just sell dimes and nicks. i was seeing which way would make the most money.

usually if your selling mids and a dime is 10 and a half a zip for 30 you&#39;d make more money selling dimes

minesweep what the fuck does that say? haha, too fucked to make sense of that shit

and dont get into dealing, it ruins lives, i used to have a good life, and ive quit dealign and its barely coming back, clearly not since im on the internet on a friday night drunk and high
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>