Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 575 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 754755255555655705715725735745755765775785795805855956256751075 ... LastLast
Results 11,481 to 11,500 of 35003
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

came home from rugby today, and i planned on smoking a bowl right when i came home, but i couldn't even bring myself to do so. i wouldn't have been able to hold the bowl up for more than a second. i felt weak as fuuck, which means i really have to get in shape. got a game thursday, and i plan on smoking the second i get home. it would make it so much easier.

go to: soundcloud dot com/righteoussam

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

them bags look dirty

my trigger finger gots a bad case of crabs, now who wants to scratch my itch?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^much nicer <=)~~

how much is that, arround 2 oz?

if htose are the big mason jars then im guessing its more than that...looks delicious though, homegrown?
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

no that&#39;s not the large size, it&#39;s about 2 oz&#39;s in the pic, i have morre but i they&#39;re curing in the closet..

its not homegrown, i just moved to another city so i&#39;ve been buying off a buddy, at first i thought he maybe grew it now im thinking he&#39;s not the grower.. but still wicked herb good prices (1000 a half p) and nice dude...

the herb sells like crazy tho since i charge the normal 25 and not 30.. and it&#39;s AAA+ stuff

25...an eigth? what city is this? haha

damn i cant wait till i start being able to grow some shit that tasty
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

haha yeah, &#036;25 for a half quarter is decent street-level pricing even in Canada....

any other canadian travellers ever notice the surprisingly-good quality of weed in Halifax? I wasn&#39;t expecting to find weed that good out east... definately not the best, but surprisingly good seeing as how i went there with no connections.

equally as weird was the potency of hash on PEI... but at &#036;20 a gram it damn well better be good. (real shit weed there though)

This is in BC Canada, good shit street price can be 10 bucks a gram the whole way up for some hindu kush, god, green crack, northern lights strains.. 25 for 3.5 grams is the usual tho around here

i miss BC, with all my heart. an amazing place as it is, but the abundance of extremely good weed at extremely low prices... well thats the cherry on top...

i think weeds been &#036;10cdn a gram just about everywhere in canada i&#39;ve been, except some small towns that charged &#036;10 for outdoor and &#036;15 (or 2 for 25) for hydro or better, with half quarters usually between &#036;35-&#036;40 (for the better stuff).... really funny, is when you go very far up north, into the territories... like &#036;40-&#036;100 a gram depending on how remote the place is, not usually very good either... really far up north finding weed is hard, only shit hash that costs like &#036;100 a gram.....

yo... is it true you can grow in BC without really worryin about catching heat? like how strict is that shit out there, where im at they take your house and everything.

hahaha dude the police here spend more money then u&#39;d ever imagine on busting grow ops... u can catch jail time, have ur house all ur money confinscated, it&#39;s a big deal growing weed here cause it&#39;s out of control, u get caught ur fuct.

I remember when car2nist was still here and then we found out he&#39;s never caught a tag in his life. shit was hilarious
    *msfyt

3.5 grams here is 50.

Originally posted by lance uppercut+Feb 27 2007, 11:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lance uppercut @ Feb 27 2007, 11:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-C&#045;money fresh&#33;@Feb 27 2007, 10:47 PM
    correction = grape kush
    purple kush no such thing excet just a nick name for grape
    Kush has been bred and interbred by Western growers since as early as the 1940&#39;s, and as such many of the current kushes are not original strains, having been cultivated in the past century. Nobody knows which strain, if any, fathered the wide array available today, however its geography places kush in the running as one of the oldest (and thus subject to natural selection for longer) cannabis types in existence. The list below includes hybrids (strains crossed with other types of Cannabis, such as C. sativa subsp. sativa). Since Cannabis has been illegalized in the US, its distribution and thus terminology are unregulated by any sort of authority. This results in many people incorrectly referring to other Cannabis types as kush, as well as completely fictitious titles for strains. As such the strains are divided into two categories: those that exist, and those that may be one-off generations or merely slang.

Confirmed Strains

* * * OG Kush
    * * * Hindu Kush
    * * * Bubba Kush (Bubblegum x OG Male)
    * * * Pure Kush
    * * * Orange Kush
    * * * Master Kush (Hindu Kush x Skunk#1)
    * * * Lavender Kush
    * * * Purple Kush (Grandaddy Purple x OG Kush)
    * * * Kushage (a S.A.G.E. hybrid)
    * * * Afghan Kush (sometimes known as AK, not to be confused with AK-47)
    * * * Blueberry Kush (not to be confused with Blueberry, a separate cannabis strain)
    * * * BC Kush
    * * * Pineapple Kush
    * * * Sour Kush (Sour Diesel x Kush cross)
    * * * Cotton Candy Kush
    * * * California Kush
    * * * Leopard Kush
    [/b][/quote]
    yeee
    that granddaddy is the shit
    too badd baltimore dont have it <_<
    im known to be in more trees then donkey kong,
    rolling off of 6 purple naked ladys ,goddamn-im hella gone.

all law enforcement pm me

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by gcrolla@Feb 28 2007, 08:30 PM
    3.5 grams here is 50.
    i pay 10 bucks a gram...sorry

then your only buyin street quality dros aint no fuckin dank for 10 a g

d00d drugz amirite
    *msfyt

that grandaddy is definately flowin donw south

so is that crystal

**** wha

**** who ?

some of that cali orange bud

lookit that gangster pit ****

hella buds son(whats that like 2 lbs.)(60 days son )

shits bigger then my arm

who need cigarettes when you got hawaiian snow

some reefermans sour diesel

lil bit of somango&#39;

I do my thing,
    How bout you do yours ..