Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 654 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 1545546046346446496506516526536546556566576586596646747047541154 ... LastLast
Results 13,061 to 13,080 of 35003
  1. #13061

    Default

    Originally posted by jape-the-nape@May 8 2007, 12:06 AM
    800 grams my mate inherited(sp?) from his mother who passed on a while ago

    bushy yes,decent high,i get smoked out everyday for free

    T'is great
    that looks more like 80 g's

  2. #13062

    Default

    Yea it was probably just a typo.

  3. #13063
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Souf. Florida
    Posts
    1,782
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    damn my moms gotta leave the crib already so I can get to blazin

  4. #13064
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    74
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    i never yaked from smoking, but i girl i knew did...in bio class too, it was maaaad funny, but i felt bad...
    ^^yo do you ever empty the B&Ms and fill em with bud? cause i love doing that, it burns fairly slow, and is the ILL cover for smoking on the street....
    and ahh gesus looks really different from what i imagined

    and i just picked up these ILL hemp papers...there like twice as long as normal ones..yay!
    Savagely Ruining Transit. Stay Rubbin Titties!...
    nycexposed.com
    ^^^i like to run around in subway tunnels
    www.LloydandBallard.com
    ^^^Sweet threads soon....
    and shout out to the $ubway Tunnel Demons....

  5. #13065

    Default

    i puked offa weed
    all you can think about is how your a tiny speck on this huge spinning ball.....then *Yaaaaakk*

  6. #13066

    Default

    Originally posted by Randal The Vandal@May 8 2007, 04:38 PM
    i never yaked from smoking, but i girl i knew did...in bio class too, it was maaaad funny, but i felt bad...
    ^^yo do you ever empty the B&Ms and fill em with bud? cause i love doing that, it burns fairly slow, and is the ILL cover for smoking on the street....
    and ahh gesus looks really different from what i imagined

    and i just picked up these ILL hemp papers...there like twice as long as normal ones..yay!
    I've emptied Blacks, Philiies, Cigarrettes....Whatever else.
    i don't want a signature.

  7. #13067

    Default

    for real, if youve ben around long enough youll eventually try just about every method to twist

  8. #13068
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    multiverse
    Posts
    1,472
    Credits
    33
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    grape swishaaaaaaaaas

    go to: soundcloud dot com/righteoussam

  9. #13069

    Default

    Originally posted by La Coka Nostra+May 8 2007, 05:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (La Coka Nostra @ May 8 2007, 05:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Randal The Vandal@May 8 2007, 04:38 PM
    i never yaked from smoking, but i girl i knew did...in bio class too, it was maaaad funny, but i felt bad...
    ^^yo do you ever empty the B&Ms and fill em with bud? cause i love doing that, it burns fairly slow, and is the ILL cover for smoking on the street....
    and ahh gesus looks really different from what i imagined

    and i just picked up these ILL hemp papers...there like twice as long as normal ones..yay&#33;
    I&#39;ve emptied Blacks, Philiies, Cigarrettes....Whatever else. [/b][/quote]
    hahah..."you guys ever rolled a blunt before?" and those ILL hmep papers suck, theyre just kingsize hemps and hemp ones have horrible glue strip, get yourself some rizlas
    ...O.D. on These Trees...

  10. #13070
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    762
    Credits
    11
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    i was probably dehydrated (sp?) as fuck. i didnt drink water or eat any food i just fell asleep. and when i woke up i guess i got a cold, and i still feel like shit. i dont know if its from smoking too much bud though.

  11. #13071

    Default

    ive only puked from coughing too hard. And one time I was trippin and forgot that I was allergic to apple cider and chugged a bunch. I then puked maaad on my friends porch and walked away like nothing happened. But then I felt bad and went back to clean it up.
    Im also really stoked because the same kid whos porch i puked on went on an everyonedoesit.com shopping spree with me and bought a 2 ft bong w/ ice catch, tripple chambered bubbler, bukket bong, blunt wraps, roor papers, a grinder, and a rolling box. They arrive friday. This weekends gunna be BOMB&#33; ill post flicks. Anyone else make a recent purchase of the pariphenelia veriety?
    SIX ONE SEVEN

  12. #13072

    Default

    roor papers are probably the biggest waste of money

    advice to roor: stick to what youre good at...glass
    ...O.D. on These Trees...

  13. #13073

    Default

    Originally posted by Dropping Bombs On Society@May 8 2007, 08:05 PM
    ive only puked from coughing too hard. And one time I was trippin and forgot that I was allergic to apple cider and chugged a bunch. I then puked maaad on my friends porch and walked away like nothing happened. But then I felt bad and went back to clean it up.
    Im also really stoked because the same kid whos porch i puked on went on an everyonedoesit.com shopping spree with me and bought a 2 ft bong w/ ice catch, tripple chambered bubbler, bukket bong, blunt wraps, roor papers, a grinder, and a rolling box. They arrive friday. This weekends gunna be BOMB&#33; ill post flicks. Anyone else make a recent purchase of the pariphenelia veriety?
    does that everyonedoesit.com site only deliver to europe?

    they got some ill shit on there, i need to buy a scale and a new grinder.

    if it doesnt deliver to us, does anyone know a good site like it?
    i don't want a signature.

  14. #13074
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Souf. Florida
    Posts
    1,782
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    shop in person.

    black and milds Ill usually take out the top 20% and fill it with trees, so then the rest of the tobacco is resonated, thus a very long blunt. Very delicious.

    but they arent good cover. many cops and club bouncers at first glance see its not a cig your smoking and will approach you asking to identify it.

    someone was smokin weed in the club and the owner grabbed my black and smelt it. as with a cop on another occassion, then writing me a tobacco smoking under 18 ticket.

    least i dont have to worry about that anymore

  15. #13075

    Default

    I don&#39;t know of any headshops around my area that sell digi&#39;s.
    i don't want a signature.

  16. #13076
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Souf. Florida
    Posts
    1,782
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    damn. theres like ghetto malls down here that sell clothes, haircuts, a wall full of everysized and color baggy and scales as big as your computer. At least 10 headshops in every mall. About a mall every 20 blocks.

    183th, 163th, 79th, downtown, oh and cant forget Carol Mart (where Rick Ross stands on top of in his music video)

    http://blogs.sohh.com/myspot/archives/2006...haled_from.html

    but I cant forget: THE Swap Shop.

    http://www.floridaswapshop.com/venue.cfm


    Back in the day an elephant went crazy and trampled his owner and a few others. my dad used to work there vending so ive seen lots of shit. one of his buddies, "south african kick boxing champion" in the 80s. some negro tried bucking some cologune, he asked nicely to put it back, when he ran he chased him down knocked him to da floor buddy was unconsious

  17. #13077
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Netherlands - Zoetermeer
    Posts
    35
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Originally posted by GeSuS_KRiST+May 8 2007, 12:53 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GeSuS_KRiST @ May 8 2007, 12:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Wilt@May 7 2007, 10:29 AM
    I knew it was heroin I was joking and thats why I said isnt it a bit dodgy putting that on the internet?
    A good freind of mines dad OD last year cause it was stronger than the normal stuff around here.
    doggy yes, but do i know how to cover my ass in legal cituations YES
    ive been arrest for distrubtion and am monitored but if you know your laws there loop hole around every single action i do on this contrapted machine


    why?
    cas im stright gangster bitch
    [/b][/quote]
    Gangsta &#39;n shit w/ macdonalds drinks fo shizzle

    Ontopic: A friend of mine is a homegrower

  18. #13078

    Default

    Originally posted by explosivo_420@May 9 2007, 09:57 AM
    damn. theres like ghetto malls down here that sell clothes, haircuts, a wall full of everysized and color baggy and scales as big as your computer. At least 10 headshops in every mall. About a mall every 20 blocks.

    183th, 163th, 79th, downtown, oh and cant forget Carol Mart (where Rick Ross stands on top of in his music video)

    http://blogs.sohh.com/myspot/archives/2006...haled_from.html

    but I cant forget: THE Swap Shop.

    http://www.floridaswapshop.com/venue.cfm


    Back in the day an elephant went crazy and trampled his owner and a few others. my dad used to work there vending so ive seen lots of shit. one of his buddies, "south african kick boxing champion" in the 80s. some negro tried bucking some cologune, he asked nicely to put it back, when he ran he chased him down knocked him to da floor buddy was unconsious
    haha shit... There&#39;s only about... 3 or 4 places in the whole city i know that sell bongs and such, and at least 2 of them are convenience stores.

    I seen some big ass scale at walmart one day that was supposed to be used for weighing envelopes and shit, and it got me thinking. Shit was big as hell though.

    I been looking at a couple online shops lately. Found one that I was gonna buy a bong from, and if you spend 29 dollars you get a free bowl + free shipping, and if you spend 39 dollars you get a free bowl or grinder. Seems like it would be worth it, but i dunno if shit like that would have the feds knocking at your door.
    i don't want a signature.

  19. #13079
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Left Coast
    Posts
    19,693
    Credits
    1,026
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    miami baby, we keeps it trill
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................


    ...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

  20. #13080

    Default

    Fareel.

    Anyone else love smoking big ass roaches?

    Me and my homie smoked a long ass blunt the other day and put it out when it was still like...half a normal blunt.

    And I just smoked the roach...and I&#39;m pretty ripped... B)
    i don't want a signature.


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top