Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 746 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 2466466967267367417427437447457467477487497507517567667968461246 ... LastLast
Results 14,901 to 14,920 of 35003
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

did u make that? thats sick as shit, post up a guide or something
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki X Sho View Post
    Anti, you display all of the early signs of a future serial killer..

Quote Originally Posted by Enmity View Post
    id consider my blunt rolling techniques a hobby maybe even an artform
    I love rolling its so relaxing and almost as good as smoking it! When you roll a really good joint and it feels so much better to smoke because you have put so much time and effort into it. After a while rolling constantly you even develop your own style just like writing! I have a few rolling tutorials for basic joints, tulips and a few other DIY paraphernalia if anyone wants me to post them!

Quote Originally Posted by myl View Post

smokin outta that right now, hits are smooth as shit

any tips on growing outdoors?
    That is a sweet bubbler! I want!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by anti-anti-crime View Post
    did u make that? thats sick as shit, post up a guide or something
    he didnt make that

Quote Originally Posted by myl View Post

smokin outta that right now, hits are smooth as shit

any tips on growing outdoors?
    don't start your seeds outdoors
    use DISTILLED water
    don't use any chemicals or pesticides

well its kinda late ...< personal opinion.. in the season for outdoors i like to start like mid june early july so i have as much grow time as possible.befor hurricane season because that shit fucks up everything in the state..he pretty much put it in a nutshell for you tho .. its a weed so they are pretty hard to kill unless your retarded..treat it like a normal plant.. i like to water every other day .. depending if it rains alot... ^ remember to be safe around the neighboors !! ...maybe ill post some pics of the beauties if you can convince me .. and for the dude askin me to send him a blunt in a coffee can... no way nig nag hahaah

got some shit called crippy lastnight

not bad at all. it was a real nice head high that motivated me to go for a long ass drive through the boonies

Random tutorials?

Test tube vaporiser

Ok we all love the light bulb vaporiser right? But its not very easy to transport, it’s a bulky shape and somewhat fragile. Here is the answer, a scaled down pocket size durable vaporiser.

Again I had already made this but you can see from the pictures what I had done

First of all I took a pyrex boiling tube and filled it with dry sand, I then heated it till it was soft with a blow lamp and poked a hole through it with a nail. It would be better to use a glass bit but I broke my last one the day before.
    I also got a bung the right size to fit the tube and drilled a hole to accommodate a pen tube.

This is the basis of the vaporiser

The one problem I found with the vaproiser was because it was small and elongated if you suck on the tube too hard bits of weed fly up into your mouth once they become dry and light.
    I solved this problem by taking a small piece of cloth and taping it around the end of the tube, common sense really.

And there you have it the finished Vaporiser

To improve it, it would be better if the pen tube went further down inside the test tube and the air hole was near the top.

Still I will have to wait till I get some new glass bits.

How to roll a tulip! By Tordek Battlehammer!

Lay four papers next to each other like so:

Stick the bottom and top papers together like this:

The next step you must turn the two papers stuck together on the left 90 degrees right and use the gum to stick it to the double paper on the right. Make sure the gum at the top of the right hand paper sticks out just above the left hand paper. If you are picky you can fold, lick and rip off the bit sticking out at the bottom?

Fold the papers together so that the gum sticks out above the papers that were originally on the left:

Lick the gum and fold it over to create a pocket that opens up once dry. Again if you are picky you can remove any excess again in the attempt to make an almost perfect square:

Once dry it opens up to make a pocket:

Put your chosen mix in the pocket:

Make a thin tube out of cardboard the same thickness you would normally use to make a roach, fold it in the same way so its kind of like a really long roach!

Stick the pocket around the tube and crumple the paper around so it now looks like a tulip should!

Tie the tulip on with some string, don’t worry you wont be smoking it!

Now cut the tag ends off

And once again if you are as picky as me you can remove the excess paper, its really not important it will make no difference to the smoke!

Voila! Enjoy and experiment see if you can improve on my method and make something that truly smokes!

How I roll an L-Plate Joint!

First of all make sure you have a smooth flat surface and all the "equipment" you need organized in front of you.

Next stick two papers in this way using the sticky surface.

Fold, lick and rip the paper in a triangular fashion, make sure you keep the rip as straight as possible.

Place the roach in the left hand side of the L-Plate. Here I am using the good ole train ticket!

Add a small plug of tobacco next to the roach.

Grind weed to a fine powder using a grinder.

Tip weed into back of grinder for the moment.

Take some tobacco and spread it finely over a smooth flat surface (such as my desk)

Tip weed from grinder into tobacco and mix finely (Make sure you use a mix of 50:50 weed:tobacco. If possible use more weed than tobacco. Rolling tobacco ensures a smooth, slow and even burn rather than tobacco from a cigarette.

Spread evenly on L-Plate from plug to end.

Roll the first part of the paper evenly and medium tight. Keep the roach tight to the left hand side to ensure you do not have excess paper overlapping.
    Lick and stick!

Lick the triangular part of the paper and roll around again keeping it even and tight.

Get some kind of poking instrument or in my case remove the flint from a clipper.

Poke the contents down whilst rolling it between thumb and forefinger and shaking to make sure there are no tight or loose pockets of weed or tobacco. Do not poke the contents down tightly, just enough to make sure the end is even and flat inside.

Tap both ends to finish off and make sure both ends are totally even. Do not twist it, twisting creates a tight spot at the end that causes problems with lighting and can start off a side run.

And Enjoy!

Sorry for spamming, mods if you wish then delete those posts I just thought they might be appreciated!

Also yes I am aware there is no weed in the tulip, I was rolling it because I was bored and trying to perfect an art! Also I'm aware of the lack of weed in the L-plate, my town is pretty dry at the moment

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by toke_wdc View Post
    don't start your seeds outdoors
    use DISTILLED water
    don't use any chemicals or pesticides
    word up, thanks

and vegi's right, i got it at some arab mart for cheap
    crewless...

why did you roll an L without it being a cone? the whole point of an L is to make a cone, you shoudlve shown peopel that...i personally just use kingsize rizals(when i can get them) and roll cones...sometiems roach sometimes not, but roaches are lovely when you have the time to find somethign and make one
    ...O.D. on These Trees...

Master the tulip learn it in Amsterdam a few years ago, thanks for posting it for those who would like to know how

I normally smoke the tulip bulb then put it out; this gives me a nice fatty to fire up later. Oh back to what I meant to mention! Anyone here planning on going to the Hemps Days Celebration I'm going to be their are you.
    Last edited by svker; 08-05-2007 at 09:13 PM.
    Plenty of paint, ink and heart = Da recipe of Bombing

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

how much bud does the tulip usually take up?
    ive just always wanted to roll one up.
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Fat View Post
    i love small time <3 in a totally hetero way and the hasselhoff in the 80's way
    Quote Originally Posted by Scheme*119 View Post
    small time rips it the fuck up, they need to put you back in the pshyce ward you crazy bitch
    And you refuse to sleep with me because...?

Quote Originally Posted by wolsley View Post
    Random tutorials?

Test tube vaporiser

Ok we all love the light bulb vaporiser right? But its not very easy to transport, it’s a bulky shape and somewhat fragile. Here is the answer, a scaled down pocket size durable vaporiser.

Again I had already made this but you can see from the pictures what I had done

First of all I took a pyrex boiling tube and filled it with dry sand, I then heated it till it was soft with a blow lamp and poked a hole through it with a nail. It would be better to use a glass bit but I broke my last one the day before.
    I also got a bung the right size to fit the tube and drilled a hole to accommodate a pen tube.

This is the basis of the vaporiser

The one problem I found with the vaproiser was because it was small and elongated if you suck on the tube too hard bits of weed fly up into your mouth once they become dry and light.
    I solved this problem by taking a small piece of cloth and taping it around the end of the tube, common sense really.

And there you have it the finished Vaporiser

To improve it, it would be better if the pen tube went further down inside the test tube and the air hole was near the top.

Still I will have to wait till I get some new glass bits.
    fuck ima grab me some test tubes at school....

vaporizer question:
    do the vapors give off any smell?
    Last edited by toke_wdc; 08-05-2007 at 10:42 PM.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yea grab some test tubes from the science lab. not like those have had any dangerous chemicals in them

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

like, when you blow out the vap? im not shur, but its thc that mostly rises so it probly depends if the thc has a smell...
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki X Sho View Post
    Anti, you display all of the early signs of a future serial killer..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i dont know shit about wild shrooms.

i tried to look em up, but it says the best way to identify is to consult someone who knows what their talking about. so here ya go.

Quote Originally Posted by Cham View Post
    I think hes saying your room looks like a crack head nest

Quote Originally Posted by LionPenis View Post
    yea grab some test tubes from the science lab. not like those have had any dangerous chemicals in them
    They are not form school, they are from my own personal lab brand new and never before used. I don't use test tubes for much so I wont miss a few.

Also to the guy asking about mushrooms, check out shroomery.org although I don't know a huge amount about wild mushrooms I don't think they look like libs or any other psychedelics.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i made a lightbulb vaporizer... and smoked some hash out of it... amazinggggggg

abor; "...you know the dude...the dude on bombingscience with the xzibit signature?"