Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

Yes Foe, i searched HIGH and low for the other weed thread, it's lost, i have no idea where it went, so i took it upon myself to make a new one...

anyways, theres nothing i like more then sucking a fat juicy dick, then when i am done. Smoke a fattie joint. i LOVE dick and weed.

2. Ravek

Ravek Elite Member

i knew this was ur thread of the making car2n

3. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

i dont moke... but if i did id have a bong or pipr made from a mag44 or a pilot.

4. Ravek

Ravek Elite Member

i heard u can make a bong from a..... LIGHT BULB!

actaully when i was in TO i walked across a pot store they had two huge bongs in the window I walked in, took a look around

5. SLY

SLY Elite Member

fuck bongs after some kid got bong water on my new white shirt hate em. i was going to beat that kid but instead i stole the rest of his chronic and his shoes so he had to walk home in the rain in bare feet

6. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

you can make a vaporizer out of a lightbulb, i love vaporizers :X no smoke, just VAPOR :D gets you high as hell, oh dont worry, you'll see me posting how to make all sorts of things, especially my favorite thing in the world CANNIBUTTER, when i make it, ill post pics of it, and the step by step shit

7. infer one

infer one Elite Member

bong+weed=good time

8. atxbomber666

atxbomber666 Elite Member

deleted becuase its foil,haha.

9. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

motherfucker dont ruin my thread with aluminum foil! delete that picture or resize it at once damn you!

aluminum foil is VERY bad for you, it increases the risk of cancer, and flakes off into your lungs :D have fun killing yourself faster than me!

10. Tony

Tony Elite Member

^^^^

THATS A CRIME AGAINST MAN.

duct tape

tin foil

and dont even get me started on the pen tube

wrong, on so many levels.

11. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

fuck yea, thats wasting precious herb man!

NOW FUCKING RESIZE OR DELETE THE SHIT MOFO

12. Ravek

Ravek Elite Member

ya know smoking pot through a bong filters the cairciongens which cus cancer

13. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

heh, ive smoked OUNCES outta that black pipe you see there (it used to be a bright orange) the spoon...

then i developed a big resin deposit on the back of my tongue with i had to scrub with a toothbrush for 10 minutes.. GROSS, but i still smoke :\

14. pane in prov

pane in prov Elite Member

me and my friends had a private crop that was behind this factory we bomb on and we had so much and we tryed making brownies and shit

15. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

Note: to make brownies you must first make cannibutter, you cant just dump weed in brownie mix and TA DA... NO! WRONG! I've done everything you can think of with marijuana... except snort kief and try and do the 'colon rollin' effect like you do with x... i still dont see how kids do that... just take the damn pill

16. pane in prov

lol you have to give us the recipe for chronic brownies

17. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

hha u ever make weed rock (or bricks)?

18. infer one

infer one Elite Member

wtf is your prob atxbomber... i hope you dont smoke that shit...it looks like something a 11year old would make to be "cool"

19. pane in prov

purple haze a nice flavor i would just smoke that shit for the flavor

20. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

Chocolate Chip Cookies

• 3/4 cup Cannabis Butter
    • 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
    • 3/4 cup White Sugar
    • 2 tsp Vanilla
    • 2 Eggs
    • 2 1/2 cups Flour
    • 1 tsp Baking Soda
    • 1 tsp Baking Powder
    • 1 tsp Salt
    • 8 oz Chocolate Chips
    • 3/4 cup Chopped Walnuts
    Preheat oven to 350 F
    Mix the dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt) in a large bowl. Mix the wet ingredients (brown sugar, white sugar, cannabis butter, vanilla, and eggs) in a separate bowl. Mix the wet and dry ingredients together. Fold chocolate chips and walnuts into the cookie batter. You should be able to make cookie balls without the batter sticking to your hands too much. If the batter is too sticky, then mix in some more flour until the batter is fairly hard to mix. Roll the batter into 1 inch balls, placing 12-25 balls per cookie sheet. Bake for 8 minutes. I like my cookies chewy and bake for 7 minutes. Find out what works best for you. While one cookie sheet is baking, get the next one ready. Scoop cookies off cookie sheet, taking care not to break them, and place on a cooling rack. I always double this recipe cause the cookies are sure to get scarfed down fast. Heed the same warning as with Pot Brownies!

Pane, purple haze has been extinct for about 30 years.. you wont find it... sorry bro, but alot of strains of marijuana have purple in them... in fact, if you want your bud (that you grow) to be a purple or blue... just put it in a colder room for some period of time during flowering... kthx.