Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 100 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 5080909596979899100101102103104105110120150200600 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 35003

fula, you happen to be a big dumbass, your shit was right on the last page of the painted thread jackass, yea, i go through so much trouble for your little whack ass, shut the fuck up, god damn 14 year old punk kid.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

and where the hell did you get that i'm 14 y/old? and who the fuck is mad? another one of your super-uper-duper cool bad-ass pot thread e-gangsters & "writerz"?...damn u scare me, i'm older than 18 by the way...what a lame way to insult someone "you're 14!!"...next time i'm about to fight i'll be like "hey, you're 14!" maybe it works in real life but here it just sounds weird and really lame man.... oh and since when do 14 year olds go to prom??? what a dumb ass
    In the beginning, God created thug mansion and the earth
    (Genesis 1:1)

Because I came down from thug mansion, not to do my own will but the will of him that sent me. (John 6:38)

well if your boyfriend was an 18 year old into younger boys... INTO younger boys.. muaha

jokes, jokes.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Car2nist@Dec 29 2004, 10:57 PM
    Yes Foe, i searched HIGH and low for the other weed thread, it's lost, i have no idea where it went, so i took it upon myself to make a new one...

anyways, heres some of my stuff i suppose, keep this thread alive and post yours!

Some Home Mades!

My new little bong (hate the bongshop for only having shitty acrylics, oh well 12 bucks)

hasnt anybody heard of a blunt... go buy a something like swisher sweet, optimo,or philly titan cut thru the muddle take the tabacco out break up the weed pu inside the blunt wrap (without the tabacco) roll, like the wrap in the end then heat for about a second or two constanly movin the lighter flame a little a keek going to the end... if i had pics i would show you rookies but i dont and took me while to learn to roll but i did it in the end almost perfectly.........

****EAST OAKLAND****
    HAZEone
    3800 block**38TH
    KBS Crew

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

and this thread has gone soooooo far from its topic wich is now like a random chit chat thread

****EAST OAKLAND****
    HAZEone
    3800 block**38TH
    KBS Crew

haze, i roll the best blunts you ever seen...

...but when it comes to bongs, ALL NIGHT LONG!

i smoke blunts daily, and smoke bongloads daily, it depends on the mood.

all i hear outside my house is some kids blastin "whisper'... damn kids.

dam, do u pretty much just stay at home all day and night and blaze?

nah, honestly, i hate smokin alone...

but whatever goes on goes on, like we might break out the bong, we might break out some blunts, we dont know, its all about the mood

late at night i like to kick back in a chair by the pool and just smoke all night... thats the only time i smoke when im alone

when i use to smoke, i like to smoke with people but also if i wasnt with any one i'd like to smoke alone, i just didnt like smoking when i was with people but no one else was smoking.

do ur parents care at all that u blaze mad mad bomb everyday in there faces?

nah, im 19, my mom lets me, as long as it keeps me calm heh, last night she came outside when i was chillen with the bong, she was like "you gunna be done soon?" and i was just like "nope, im tryin to chill"

there are times when i like smokin alone, when im sketchin of course, i like to smoke before that, keeps my mind focused and flowin.

haha...

you live in england right? where about?

^nah he lives down south some where. i forget what state though.
    That's why AA is my fuckin American Idol
    witty comments like this makes this guy a star
    ^Whoa

heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

oh hell, you all know why it's funny
    ^FoeOne

haha

yo you gotta problem today, hit up AA, he got more shit then a pharm-ma-say

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

did you seriously just spell lion with an e
    ^E Terror sonnn

texas canada
    EF.SEB.BF

really, for some reason i always thought he lived in the UK

Originally posted by FuLa@May 7 2005, 11:51 AM
    ...kiss my ass...
    ewwwww... its probaby all crusty. i cant even believe you want them to. you would just be considdered gay and like have everyone in the world make fun of you becuz you dont wipe your ass. good one fucker.

it is car2nists thread... he does own it.
    <span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:17pt;line-height:100%\'>nameless as of now, thinking</span></span>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rogan &#064; Aug 1 2005, 11:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>what are you high man? why you telling us your gay amn no one cares</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Car2nist@May 7 2005, 07:15 PM
    nah, im 19, my mom lets me, as long as it keeps me calm heh, last night she came outside when i was chillen with the bong, she was like "you gunna be done soon?" and i was just like "nope, im tryin to chill"

there are times when i like smokin alone, when im sketchin of course, i like to smoke before that, keeps my mind focused and flowin.
    [QUOTE]
    man yo just sounded so damn cool in that post...shit i&#39;m sorry for dissin&#39; you man, i didn&#39;t know you were so cool...damn, "it keeps my mind focused and flowin"...damn those are some words i&#39;ll rember......and now why the hell are these kids defending you???
    "element503 Posted on May 8 2005, 12:09 AM
    QUOTE (FuLa @ May 7 2005, 11:51 AM)
    ...kiss my ass...

ewwwww... its probaby all crusty. i cant even believe you want them to. you would just be considdered gay and like have everyone in the world make fun of you becuz you dont wipe your ass. good one fucker.

WTF?.....i&#39;m fucking serious, hahahha funny funny just fucking read it that kids at most 15 no no, wait&#33;&#33; element503 this is for you: You&#39;re 14&#33;&#33;......i hope he doesn&#39;t get so pissed, apparently that&#39;s a bad ass insult up in hurr in da Herbal Remedy Thrizzzeaaad *****whaaat??? :lol:
    In the beginning, God created thug mansion and the earth
    (Genesis 1:1)

Because I came down from thug mansion, not to do my own will but the will of him that sent me. (John 6:38)

im confused.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

so im 5 blunts deep today, its 12 49 and im about to bowl this roach...

yesterday picked up 2 grizzy&#39;s of haze for 25 which is a real good find roun this muther fucker

did anyone from toronto hit up the weed march yesterday? man it was hella sick i bought a new glass bowl too

i smoked 3 beezys yesterday
    EF.SEB.BF