Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

seriously... if I start drinking I start not giving a fuck cuase I get stuck on bullshit going on and then I usually end up getting arrested or jumped or in a fight casue if someone give me shit when I'm in that rut ill mouth off or just start smashing on them... trouble is usually when someone does that to me they are with 2 or 3 other people aswell.... and I'm usually alone
    TIP Mac Dre and Johnny Ca$h

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

thankfully im a really really shady looking guy, not many people start shit, they just look at me. talk whatever under their breathe an walk away.

the other night i was wearing a black sweater with my hood up, an this group of like 7 or 8 people walking towards me. i thought i was gonna get jumped. but they just looked at me all wierd an said "that guys sketchy, just keep walking"

it can be pretty cool, but usually leads to a life of isolation. no one wants to walk up to the sketchy guy and befriend him

BUT people dont bump into me on the sidewalk, which is ill

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

_____________}}}___________
    ____________{{{{{{_________
    __________ooooooo_________
    __________ooooooo______}__
    __________ooooooo_____{{__
    __________ooooooo_____(..)__
    __________ooooooo_____%___
    __________ooooooo____%_____
    __________ooooooo___%______
    ________oooooooooo%_______
    _______oooooooooooo_______
    ______oooooooooooooo______
    _____ooooooooooooooo______
    _____ooooooooooooooo______
    ______oooooooooooooo_______
    _______oooooooooooo________
    ________oooooooooo_________

Quote Originally Posted by JETPACK!! View Post
    if you cant roll, dont get them. there actual leafs. and you have to be able to roll well or itll turn out like a limp dick. my homie rolled one up before, word is bond, the shit looked like a floppy brown mans dick. was hard to put it in my mouth.
    if you talking to me, i know my blutns bitch

i roleld a premo blunt with it
    at first it was loose and shitty, but i rerolled and it was fuckin ill, tight as yell and it was a cone, but perfectly straight edges, shit was ill, actualyl i still got it cause i blazed in my firends new bubbler instead

Quote Originally Posted by BLTZ View Post
    LOL swisher and alot of weed confused me for a second, then I realised that Im used to smoking fat blunts so alot to you is apparently regular to me.
    Not Flamin just thought Id add, lately Ive been rollin backwoods, they burn SO damn slow plus you can roll them fat as fuck.
    backwoods are gross, my bad for posting before, i thought he was talkgin abotu my macanudo ascots
    Last edited by ODonthesetrees; 04-07-2008 at 05:45 PM.
    ...O.D. on These Trees...

thankfully im a really really shady looking guy, not many people start shit, they just look at me. talk whatever under their breathe an walk away.

the other night i was wearing a black sweater with my hood up, an this group of like 7 or 8 people walking towards me. i thought i was gonna get jumped. but they just looked at me all wierd an said "that guys sketchy, just keep walking"

it can be pretty cool, but usually leads to a life of isolation. no one wants to walk up to the sketchy guy and befriend him

BUT people dont bump into me on the sidewalk, which is ill
    hows that ill, that sucks dude you dont have ANY friends? who do you blaze with man
    ...O.D. on These Trees...

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

no, i wasnt talking to you.. and who cares if you rolled a prime B, the fact that you had to re-roll it to get it like that tells me enough.
    yes i do have friends, not many, but its cool. id rather be feared than loved. and i have no problem bunnin with myself if ive got no one around. i bunn to feel good, not as some social statement.

and if you read it properly i said it was ill that no one bumps into on the sidewalk. i didnt say it was ill being a sketchy guy that everyone would rather stay away from, in fact i hate it. but im not gonna front like it dosent have any benefits

e-terror's right. i was bunnin blunts before i hit a bong too, its not like you can bring a bong to school an hit it during breaks. you could bring a nice B though an puff on that. now though, i seldom bunn B's, only on a celebration, id rather just take a bong hit. perculator bongs = roasty toasty

and puresole, i live in canada, not NY. the land where it snows 6 months of the year an you gotta live off a blunt an a beer.
    No I meant when I lived in NY they called L joints Ls but in the south U.S. they calls blunts ls
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Quote Originally Posted by fannypack uprock
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimo13
    i dunno. u can sit n work on ya styles, u can get over it and go paint neway u gan go bag up supplies, u can go to yo girls house and get sum ass, u can go fuck up toys...do wutever tha fuck u wanna do, wuts a little water gonna do???
    yeah totally! thats grafftastic. jackass.
    Do these boxes make my sig look phat?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

has anyone ever used a pom pom for a blunt? im gettin a few this week and was thinkin of savin one for the weekend (my birthday)
    CSK

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Not to fond Of a pom pom,
    Mind telling me what it is ?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

only thing i can think of is pom pom drink bottles. which i've seen made into superb homemade bongs.

go to: soundcloud dot com/righteoussam

Gardens coming along nicely

New batch of Atomic Haze and Titanium Kush clones...Roots baby

some of my budding haze's

Don't wanna be responsible for a bunch of posion shroom deaths but you kids should go get some books and do a bit of research. Mushroom hunting and growing pot aren't the toughest things to do

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by silentchaos14 View Post
    has anyone ever used a pom pom for a blunt? im gettin a few this week and was thinkin of savin one for the weekend (my birthday)
    dont use pom poms. go buy a juicy blunt rap. there 2 dollars for 2 and they are mad easy to roll with.

and on the topic of blunts i dont smoke them that much i prefer spliffs cuz thats just what i like to smoke, i like the taste. last time i had a real blunt it was a swisher and i found the tobacco ruined the flavour for me. can anyone reccomend (sp) a good blunt, not a blunt wrap.

Full size Philly's. Carefully unwrap the outside tobacco leaf. Cut or rip out the nicotine patch. Tear the inside tube down the middle (Or cut if your a newb).Fill with plant matter. roll that shit and re wrap the outside tobacco leaf. If you dont like to tobbaco taste you can omit the last part.

Every corner store should sell philly's. There about 2 bucks a pop in canada.
    Fuck blunt wraps.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Pharoah View Post
    dont use pom poms. go buy a juicy blunt rap. there 2 dollars for 2 and they are mad easy to roll with.
    so does that mean there a dollar a peice LOL?
    excuse my while i go smoke my high grade hash....
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i remember trying to make hash a year or two back....fuck i was disappointed at the end of it.....you dont get much from a 1/8 or quarter.....

site-photography.co .uk

Please Visit^^

thats why people usually make hash with clippings, not buds.

an who honestly takes the time to de-leaf a phillie?

youll save yourself tons of time and aggrevation by just splitting the bitch and peeling back the end of the leaf to take the cancer piece out.

i guess the split and roll technique is a bit harder to master though, but once you do you can roll blunts that are just as good and just as big as mummy wrapped ones in half the time.

i think once all of us can agree on a date im gonna set up a blunt contest and poll on BS.

that would be fun .. but really there would have to be categorized judging ..
    overall finish .. taste and performance .. how we could accurately judge peoples blunts without being there .. would be hard
    www.demboys.wordpress.com

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lol @ a blunt rolling contest. That could be a cool idea. oh well time to wake'n'bake.