Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

sad story.

go to: soundcloud dot com/righteoussam

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by silentchaos14 View Post
    yeah but the tobacco natives smoked wasnt the same shit we have today, apparently it had similar effects to weed or a mild hallucinogen. im pretty sure there was a conversation on it in here one time.

its called sheesha

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

No.. thats wrong.
    B.... ...P.......... O.
    I..........R............F.......I..... ................
    Z............I....... ............N...........
    E..............N.................. .K.
    R................C...................S..... .............
    K... ..............E...
    Quote Originally Posted by smooth_nuts View Post
    Biz you are truely ink god....but you need to get on bs more often haha
    Quote Originally Posted by springbreak95 View Post
    i think bizerk-iz harnesses all the knowledge
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Bizerk is the all-time ink God. Everyone that doesn't know who he is...
    you should be kissing his feet.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

no im right

shisha is the correct term for a hookah that many americans call the tabacco flavoured with molasses that is smoked in a hookah.

..Native americans had weed, and that's a fact.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

the white man stole everything from the natives and exploited it.

sucks, but in a way it's useful

go to: soundcloud dot com/righteoussam

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

swivel your the definition of retarded
    CSK

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Ever since the arrival of the first Europeans in the New World, Peyote has provoked controversy, suppression, and persecution. Condemned by the Spanish conquerors for its "satanic trickery", and attacked more recently by local governments and religious groups, the plant has nevertheless continued to play a major sacramental role among the Indians of Mexico, while its use has spread to the North American tribes in the last hundred years. The persistence and growth of the Peyote cult constitute a fascinating chapter in the history of the New World - and a challenge to the anthropologists and psychologists, botanists and pharmacologists who continue to study the plant and its constituents in connection with human affairs

The Native American peace pipe is also known as a calumet or a medicine pipe. This ceremonial smoking pipe is common among the Native American tribes and is a traditional token of peace. During this sacred ceremony, a prayer would be addressed to each of the four directions as well as the earth and the sky who were considered as mother and father, respectively. The pipe would be filled with tobacco as the prayer was being said and then a little tobacco would be sprinkled on the ground. The pipe is then smoked and passed around in a circle. Most participants do not inhale the smoke and non-smokers just hold the pipe awhile and then pass it.

i cant find anything about weed

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by SWIV3L View Post
    no im right
    No, your not, shisha is to smoke and enjoy, not to get high on, physically doesn't get you high, unless you say put a phychoactive substance in it..

If you get "high" of shisha, its probobly nicotene.
    B.... ...P.......... O.
    K... ..............E...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

The Native American peace pipe is also known as a calumet or a medicine pipe. This ceremonial smoking pipe is common among the Native American tribes and is a traditional token of peace. During this sacred ceremony, a prayer would be addressed to each of the four directions as well as the earth and the sky who were considered as mother and father, respectively. The pipe would be filled with tobacco as the prayer was being said and then a little tobacco would be sprinkled on the ground. The pipe is then smoked and passed around in a circle. Most participants do not inhale the smoke and non-smokers just hold the pipe awhile and then pass it.
    i didnt say they smoked weed, i said their tobacco had similar effects to weed or a hallucinogen.
    CSK

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

naw my friend broght some home from amsterdam and i was high and it wasnt a headrush

EDIT:@ silentchaos i said they smoked peyote so i proved both our points and disproved that other guys point
    Last edited by SWIV3L; 05-25-2008 at 06:32 PM.

naw my friend broght some home from amsterdam and i was high and it wasnt a headrush

EDIT:@ silentchaos i said they smoked peyote so i proved both our points and disproved that other guys point
    you're dumb, shisha is liek a tobacco productm ade up of tobacco and molasses, it can in no way get you high...hashish, something worthwhile to be brought home from the damn will indeed get you high, its a clay like substance made from the resinous trichomes of a marijuana plant

and native americans smoked tobacco, it was different tobacco than the shit we have today though becasue it was unprocesed, and though some southwestern tirbes had access to peyote cactus, only the shaman of the tribe would be one to take it, some mexican triebs smoked salvia in their peace pipes
    ...O.D. on These Trees...

Quote Originally Posted by psyduck View Post
    You kid's smoking salvia and trying to get high off household shit are pathetic.
    Move to Canada. like phiner said we have pot plant's growing in the park.Hell I can even walk out my door and pick some meth and heroin right off the tree.
    wow canadians invented trees that grow methamphetamine? crazy

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

canada ftw
    even the best stuff is pretty cheap

abor; "...you know the dude...the dude on bombingscience with the xzibit signature?"

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by ODonthesetrees View Post
    you're dumb, shisha is liek a tobacco productm ade up of tobacco and molasses, it can in no way get you high...hashish, something worthwhile to be brought home from the damn will indeed get you high, its a clay like substance made from the resinous trichomes of a marijuana plant

and native americans smoked tobacco, it was different tobacco than the shit we have today though becasue it was unprocesed, and though some southwestern tirbes had access to peyote cactus, only the shaman of the tribe would be one to take it, some mexican triebs smoked salvia in their peace pipes
    true^ in the face.

Each tribe tended to have there own blend of phychoative herbs. all for viosionary/practitionary stuff.

thanks for writing out what i couldn't be bothered to heh :P
    B.... ...P.......... O.
    K... ..............E...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hey bizzy whatever happened to my pm lol

the one about all the psycoactive plants

i am still interseted.
    and swivel your a retard, the MOST shisha will give you is a really strong headrush the first time of two you swoke hookah.

dear swivel,

your a fag.

love,
    montanapainter
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyRain88 View Post
    no ivve known what pube are since like 3rd grade......i thought they were gross and i should shave it til i found out its normal

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i hate lookin' at pics of bongs when i have no herb.

btw idk if anyone here is an expert and i don't feel like goin on (even more so) heated websites...

a guy i know's brother has a plant and it fucking poured down rain the other night. he saw that some leaves fell off so he fed it. the next day the plant looked worse than the day after the rain had poured. looks dead, but it wouldn't make sense that it would get dry after it rained alot. any chances he might just get shitty stuff? he was already expecting some reggies/schwagg plants but hey free bud is free bud.
    Quote Originally Posted by mtown View Post
    i smoke normally marlboro you know but it pisses me of if the shit comes in my mouth
    laturr

Quote Originally Posted by Subconcious View Post
    No jokes/true story: I had a friend who called one of those helplines and they told her straight up to do it. I swear to god, they were like "Do it. No one will miss you." I dunno if they were tryin some reverse-psychology or some shit, but it was fucked up. (She's fine, btw)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

OVER WATERING, ease off.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

oh yeah by fed it i didn't mean water. some people get confused. the leaves look all sorts of fucked up.. and the shit looked like it was about ready to start budding in a couple weeks or so.

anyone heard of coloring the buds by letting the stems chill in food dye when they're done? i've heard of this, crazy shit i'll tell ya. i bet lots of people are getting shitty homegrown regs nugs that were colored and people sell it as 3060 "crazy purp" bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by mtown View Post
    i smoke normally marlboro you know but it pisses me of if the shit comes in my mouth
    laturr

Quote Originally Posted by Subconcious View Post
    No jokes/true story: I had a friend who called one of those helplines and they told her straight up to do it. I swear to god, they were like "Do it. No one will miss you." I dunno if they were tryin some reverse-psychology or some shit, but it was fucked up. (She's fine, btw)

Quote Originally Posted by Pharoah View Post

the bowl changes colour, started off clear with the red lines
    I need to name it but cant think of a good name
    that bong reminded me of mario with the little shroom in teh handle of the slide, and then i relooked and the colors remind me of WARIO, so id name it WARIO if i were you

and your friends plant probably drowned with all that rain..and i had never heard of the food dye with weed but i bet it works becasue my 7 year old stepsister did that with a white flower in a girl scout project and turned it red...usually people jsut put their trees in the cold for a few days during flowering to make the buds turn blue/purple