Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by BLTZ View Post
    no diss but your chick makes such a cheeser face while somking, plus thats no banger
    it looks like shes suckin cock or summin
    silver haze murks it
    >>bitches better recognise<<

www.myspace.com/evilharlequin

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

In down below Florida, this is what we like to consume...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

had bud like that the other day my boy copped and O of that exact same looking shit. is it dry? puffy? fat ass half E's? some blunt weed for ya booiii
    Quote Originally Posted by mtown View Post
    i smoke normally marlboro you know but it pisses me of if the shit comes in my mouth
    laturr

Quote Originally Posted by Subconcious View Post
    No jokes/true story: I had a friend who called one of those helplines and they told her straight up to do it. I swear to god, they were like "Do it. No one will miss you." I dunno if they were tryin some reverse-psychology or some shit, but it was fucked up. (She's fine, btw)

Quote Originally Posted by simple zen View Post
    one thing i can't stand is when someone says they know what they're doing and they roll the bleezy and i don't get high because the shit burned so fucking fast.. pisses me off. and i hate dank bud that doesn't hit for shit in a blunt. shit sucks too. suckin' your fucking brains out to get a tiny rip off the shit.
    agreed 100% i hate when someone rolls a blutnn and then packs it in so when you hit it you cnat pull any smoke through, youre jsut watching the weed get burnt away into the air...makes me want to cry

i roll mine tight enough that theyre not floppy but lose enough that they pull with barely any effort, i like to think of it as perfect...obviously i could get better at rolling, everyone can, but im good enough that if i never got any better i wouldnt mind...

right now i have no ATM card, a $60 check, no weed, and no banks open until monday! gunna have to pull out the IOUs to get my daily dose of vitamin THC
    ...O.D. on These Trees...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

the grinder works wonders. you can roll it tight as shit and it'll hit fine. i was contemplating gettin' an onion of some schwaggggd and i was gonna flip it and make a few ends so i can get some real herb. fuck what people say, i love regs/schwagg just because 5 bucks will get you a nice little head blunt. gets me high...
    i smoke normally marlboro you know but it pisses me of if the shit comes in my mouth
    laturr

No jokes/true story: I had a friend who called one of those helplines and they told her straight up to do it. I swear to god, they were like "Do it. No one will miss you." I dunno if they were tryin some reverse-psychology or some shit, but it was fucked up. (She's fine, btw)

Banned
    welcome to london city, were the days are dark,and razor sharp,blades get placed to face'n'heart
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yo wuddup, im about to get off work and head home were i have 3hits of paper waiting for me. Ummm cant wait
    I do not condone any illegal activities, all posts are fictional..... awww fuck it Im a liar hell yea I condone that shit gimmi my juice bitch, come get me coppa

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

everyone here seems to talk alot about like joints and blunts and shit, but 98% of the time i just make myself a makeshift bong. I find it easier and i can take bigger rips. Do guys mainly use bongs or roll a fatty
    Aussie writers PM me

Quote Originally Posted by Breakfaces View Post
    I got an erection while doing my fill....
    Quote Originally Posted by STR-WHO View Post
    what can a blood test for THC tell the doctor? Can they tell when you last burned (like hours) and shit like that? I really need to know, because I just bunned, and my test is in 5 hours

i dont do graffiti. anything i post is not done by me regardless of what my post says, i dont condone illegal activities at all

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Yeah but shit gets hectic when you chop off all your garden hose and have to jump your nieghbours fence to scale theirs.

if you've got a home to go to, vape that shit.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i just smoke out of a dobbs head i found on the ground

i just realized theres bud growing wild all over where i live
    like i walked down this path and counted like 60 plants

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

bllluuunnntttssss...

n bongs too. big ones.

can't forget steamrollers.

i'ma go smoke.
    laturr

Banned
    welcome to london city, were the days are dark,and razor sharp,blades get placed to face'n'heart
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

you yanks have sum tiny rolling papers, so yea joints are a waste for you guys

Damn you know whats lame as fuck, drivin' out of your way 'n not gettin' herb. Drove out last night to cop some trree 'n waited around for awhile, wasted some gas, so I wake up at noon today the middle man calls me back 'n he says its good to come cop now, my friend(who also went on the wild goose chase with us the previous night AND earlier on in that day) he says even just copped an O 'n it was good shit. So I take a shower and wait for his call back 'n then leave once I'm out there shower.

Yeah long story short no weed to show...and its really not cool to be wasting gas on that shit when I have a restricted license and I'm not sure what happens when you break the restrictions while on probation.

I'm about to drop this connect, have a few others I might be able to build 'n would be all around better...shits gotten sloppy, one dude already got popped 'n this dude is gonna get popped if he keeps waitin' around in sketchy spots at night.

Only good thing is I still have herb...gettin' low though, I had 5g like 3 days ago when I tried coppin' 'n still tryin'. I'm down to less than 2g now though.
    "If you're gonna shut up, graffiti and write!"

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by SOBER View Post
    i just realized theres bud growing wild all over where i live
    like i walked down this path and counted like 60 plants
    honeslty i would bet its whats know as railroad hemp aka fools weed, anyway that shit goes all around my freight spot it usually goes in rocky/sandy/shity clay areas

you cant really tell a weed plant until it buds, theirs a lot of ferns that look similar to them, but if you really foudn a grow spot thats fuckign tight

i just roleld the best blutn of my life, we threw an eigth into a game and i tore off too much paper so it didnt fit, and i barley got the inner leaf sealed, once i hit the outer leaf aroudn it though the thing hhit majestically
    ...O.D. on These Trees...

games are nasty.
    my local convenience store just got a brand new shipment of game greens in.
    shits are the freshest blunts i've ever had.

im dry right now, picking up a half o on thursday though.
    should be balla...
    i don't want a signature.

yeah its probably nothing
    ill get some pictures so you guys can see what im talking about anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Mr.Mustard View Post
    gota havea connect baked out oahf my mind
    A connectYou just got to go to a doctor that reccomends medicinal marijuana patients and give him $160 bucks Depending on the city..Or at least thats how it is in Cali...Bump Prop 215! However I dont have my card just for the the reason that i'd rather just hit up someone else to go and get a half o of some straight dank for that price.
    Last edited by Ed Gein; 06-02-2008 at 10:04 AM.