Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 114 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 146494104109110111112113114115116117118119124134164214614 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,280 of 35003

Originally posted by sika_2002@May 29 2005, 05:15 PM
    in the usa, how much do u pay for an 8th. of an ounce. or is it measured differently there
    40 bills for a sliCE

how heavy is a slice

KØMŠÔÑ£R-ßÄK

I quit smoking like 9 months ago.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

for 1 oz i pay between 100-130 depending on what it is so you do the math...and yes here in the US we buy shit by the onuce
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    sayin its cause your in a wheel chair or some shit. well fucking draw. enter the special olympics, get a hooker or something.
    get off my dick son
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

you americans pay so much for weed

&#036;40 a 1/4 :wub:

Originally posted by Tony@May 29 2005, 05:17 PM
    i tryed to go and get a new glass bong today, everywere i went was either closed or asked for id...
    pfft underage kids

lol

yea tony, i hate you, i pay 25 for a 1/4 of shwagg (dont touch it), 35 a 1/4 of mids, and 100 a 1/4 of your quality shit bastard.

..and wow, i did the cheech and chong way of smokin hash just a minute ago, and i must say, its very uplifting (the way with the safety pin...)

Originally posted by bumsuckfun@May 22 2005, 09:46 PM
    my pupils are large normally... if im really cooked off of weed/hash i have pretty large pupils... last time i was on shrooms my eyes were white with a solid black circle in the middle... there was just a super thin line of color left.
    haha i know that, my pupils are large too, i hate that, people askin you "are you on xtc, you have so big pupils".

haha, white eyes with only black circles look so frightening

KØMŠÔÑ£R-ßÄK

An ounce=250
    Half O=130-150
    Quad=100
    8th=50

Those are the prices right now where i&#39;m at.
    Oh yeah in US dollar&#036;.

shit, here its £20 for an 8th, which is &#036;40, and an ounce is £120 which is &#036;240

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

tony where ya from?
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    sayin its cause your in a wheel chair or some shit. well fucking draw. enter the special olympics, get a hooker or something.
    get off my dick son

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Y&#39;all getting jacked I pay at most &#036;50 a 1/4 and like &#036;140 an ounce. From the kids too...

ADAMO: If she diden&#39;t have ends on that chronic you got Vic&#39;d.

<span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>Its funny how people will sit there and say their citys better than another city and haven&#39;t even been to CHICAGO, not that if you had you&#39;d admit that your city sucks in compairison, but then at least you&#39;d know.</span></span>
    <span style=\'color:green\'>EXCUSES EXCUSES</span>
    &quot;I wanna be a buffer so I can get paid for lining you toys...&quot;

haha all you guys pay for weed. that sucks, i get my shit for free. one of the many pros to growing. B)
    That's why AA is my fuckin American Idol
    witty comments like this makes this guy a star
    ^Whoa

heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

oh hell, you all know why it's funny
    ^FoeOne

haha

yo you gotta problem today, hit up AA, he got more shit then a pharm-ma-say

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

did you seriously just spell lion with an e
    ^E Terror sonnn

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Man I gotta wait...

<span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>Its funny how people will sit there and say their citys better than another city and haven&#39;t even been to CHICAGO, not that if you had you&#39;d admit that your city sucks in compairison, but then at least you&#39;d know.</span></span>
    <span style=\'color:green\'>EXCUSES EXCUSES</span>
    &quot;I wanna be a buffer so I can get paid for lining you toys...&quot;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by _____JEKLROKS_____@May 29 2005, 10:04 PM
    ADAMO: If she diden&#39;t have ends on that chronic you got Vic&#39;d.
    if only i understood what this meant..
    Who the fuck are you?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

in vancouver an 8th is only 20&#036; depending on who you get it from, last ounce i bought i paid 110&#036; and it was double A

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i used to gorw..its alot cheaper then buying..i stop smoking tho

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

wait growing is cheaper than buying? who knew? i was growing for a while but then got busted by the ma n pa.... damm i need to move out&#33;
    get off my dick son

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Its mad expensive here. Thats why mooching is the shit.
    QUOTE Joust, will you marry me ?

QUOTE Joust cant flow' but he still rides on tewntyfo's.

QUOTE waste 12 is jesus. and even jesus liked KFC biscuits... and was maybe a bit oriental...

RIP

QUOTE (TrashCan @ Aug 15 2006, 08:23 PM) is that a horse eating his dick?
    What the fuck else u think they eat??? hay?

my sister got a &#036;140 bubbler for &#036;25 the other day....i gotta get a pic n post it, cant wait to use it...n my friend just got an ounce from someone in maine n is giving me a few grams for free if i get people to buy from him

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (DROZDHCRUE &#064; Feb 10 2005, 09:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>antic your shit is fuckin fly man</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    i wish.....

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (DAlEk &#064; Sep 2 2004, 09:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> h34r: hey uhh ima newbie and i got in to tagging and i wanna know wut is the blackbook? is it like a book that teaches u or is it pictures or what? and is it good,should i buy it? </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    HAHA

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i left it this resolution so you could se it detailed so please no bitching
    these are three different strains i currently have, i picked up an o from a friend that came back from clagary wich is the bud on the left, the center is some bud a nons moking friend jacked from his parents for me wich was half an ounce and the one on the right is some bud that was compressed in my pocket. all 3 are quality herbs and btw these are sample of them not all i have, enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by ODonthesetrees View Post
    don't worry about it, the bud is in the roots, so when you pull the plant out of the groudn after its a few months old the buds are attached to the bottom, theyre already in bags and everything