Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
  1. #23541
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,273
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    ontario= lots of cows but im too dumb to go and get shrooms

  2. #23542
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    crappleton, wi
    Posts
    4,134
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    kentucky = Appalachian Mtns backwoods weed farms

  3. #23543

    Default

    i just picked up an 8th and i have a pizza in the oven...but i dont really feel like smoking...

    -_-
    i don't want a signature.

  4. #23544
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    killadel
    Posts
    3,041
    Credits
    1
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    acereborn: its not hard, just go to the cow fields and pick the mushrooms growing out of the poop.
    vagrant: i thought u were in wisconsin
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki X Sho View Post
    Anti, you display all of the early signs of a future serial killer..

  5. #23545
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    crappleton, wi
    Posts
    4,134
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    i am. i said wisconsin = cows.
    but then i stated kentucky = Appalachian Mtns backwoods weed farms
    because its true

    PS: Watch this when you're high. shit is ridiculous!
    http://plasma2002.com/blenderdefender/
    Last edited by Vagrant; 10-19-2008 at 11:47 PM.

  6. #23546
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    killadel
    Posts
    3,041
    Credits
    1
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    we have some pretty good farm land to for growing. i never tried though. fucking dea choppers :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki X Sho View Post
    Anti, you display all of the early signs of a future serial killer..

  7. #23547
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,180
    Credits
    16
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    PS: Watch this when you're high. shit is ridiculous!
    http://plasma2002.com/blenderdefender/

    "Is this cruel?"

    "Of course not!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cham View Post
    I think hes saying your room looks like a crack head nest

  8. #23548
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    in a ditch
    Posts
    132
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anti-anti-crime View Post
    we have some pretty good farm land to for growing. i never tried though. fucking dea choppers :/

    dude, that fucking blows hardcorely. DEA.... Douche En'queers Agency
    Quote Originally Posted by HRbN View Post
    Pikeys are kinda like mexicans... you fuck with one bean and you got the whole burrito to worry about.
    Quote Originally Posted by rockitmarty View Post
    stoners...
    ...if you can't defeat them, join them
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

  9. #23549
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    killadel
    Posts
    3,041
    Credits
    1
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    DEA= Dick Eating Asshole's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki X Sho View Post
    Anti, you display all of the early signs of a future serial killer..

  10. #23550

    Default

    nooooo stupid!

    it's drug enforcement agency.

    GOSH!
    ^_^

    [/sarcasm]
    i don't want a signature.

  11. #23551
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Away From You
    Posts
    188
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    loL, found my mate walking up the freeway this morning driving to uni, he's been disappeared since friday night, wtf is datura?

  12. #23552
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    killadel
    Posts
    3,041
    Credits
    1
    Earn / Redeem Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki X Sho View Post
    Anti, you display all of the early signs of a future serial killer..

  13. #23553
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,727
    Credits
    4
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AMansNotACamel View Post
    loL, found my mate walking up the freeway this morning driving to uni, he's been disappeared since friday night, wtf is datura?


    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHSHAHAHA

    that made my day



    abor; "...you know the dude...the dude on bombingscience with the xzibit signature?"

  14. #23554
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    in a ditch
    Posts
    132
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anti-anti-crime View Post
    DEA= Dick Eating Asshole's.
    LOL nice
    Quote Originally Posted by HRbN View Post
    Pikeys are kinda like mexicans... you fuck with one bean and you got the whole burrito to worry about.
    Quote Originally Posted by rockitmarty View Post
    stoners...
    ...if you can't defeat them, join them
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

  15. #23555
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,180
    Credits
    16
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    datura fucks your shit UP.

    totally incomprehensible. wake up in the hospital type shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cham View Post
    I think hes saying your room looks like a crack head nest

  16. #23556
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    514
    Posts
    26
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    i hope cops choose me out of all the users on this site to investigate because i want them to know that i smoke weed alllllllll the time, among millions of other illegal things. so check my ip right now fellas because i am all about fucking with you dumbasses and if i got the chance i would punch every last one of you in the face.

    joooooookes lol

    maybe...

  17. #23557
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,727
    Credits
    4
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    thats the most pro-revolution thing i've ever heard.



    abor; "...you know the dude...the dude on bombingscience with the xzibit signature?"

  18. #23558
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    hood
    Posts
    854
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    lol fight the power!

  19. #23559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NerseOne View Post
    i hope cops choose me out of all the users on this site to investigate because i want them to know that i smoke weed alllllllll the time, among millions of other illegal things. so check my ip right now fellas because i am all about fucking with you dumbasses and if i got the chance i would punch every last one of you in the face.

    joooooookes lol

    maybe...


    you are so bad ass.
    i don't want a signature.

  20. #23560
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    hood
    Posts
    854
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    anyway i wanna hear more about this dantura stuff


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top