Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 124 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 2474104114119120121122123124125126127128129134144174224624 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,480 of 35003

some of my pieces click to enlarge

my jerome baker bong <333

min bong

my bowl

rip boner

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

all of thoes are wicked nice man, real pretty bong i like it.

My favorate thing ever is just chillin with a peice and impressing people with the way you smoke it. Ever seen the octipus (you dj kids will know what im talking about) i do that on my rush sometimes, its pretty sweet.
    QUOTE Joust, will you marry me ?

QUOTE Joust cant flow' but he still rides on tewntyfo's.

QUOTE waste 12 is jesus. and even jesus liked KFC biscuits... and was maybe a bit oriental...

RIP

QUOTE (TrashCan @ Aug 15 2006, 08:23 PM) is that a horse eating his dick?
    What the fuck else u think they eat??? hay?

ooooooooooooo i get it&#33;&#33; for a second i thought it was real&#33;&#33; and i live in new york so think how excited i got

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by only4herbthred@Jun 15 2005, 10:49 PM

ooooooooooooo i get it&#33;&#33; for a second i thought it was real&#33;&#33; and i live in new york so think how excited i got
    i thought more buildings got blown the fuck up. hahaha

that is such a great picuture

Originally posted by KAY&#045;lo_use_RUST&#045;o+Jun 15 2005, 05:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KAY-lo_use_RUST-o @ Jun 15 2005, 05:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by put5@Jun 15 2005, 02:37 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-shyone
    @Jun 13 2005, 09:39 AM

drool on your computor.
    mmm.....
    shame its not mine

that shit looks horrible.
    your like 10 years old.. wa do u kno about drugs kid..

what do you know about life in general? [/b][/quote]
    your from mexico, what do you know about QUALITY drugs?

Is it just me, or do all jerome bakers look like big unlubricated condoms? Its the coloring and the ridges...

i find the best weed to be a bright half dead grass green color. it gives you that nice good stummbley high. how about you?
    <span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:17pt;line-height:100%\'>nameless as of now, thinking</span></span>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rogan &#064; Aug 1 2005, 11:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>what are you high man? why you telling us your gay amn no one cares</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

some of you kids couldn&#39;t drop knowledge if you threw an encyclopedia off a cliff...

put5, with your stupid name, have you ever been to mexico? NO, they ship the shitty shit over to america, but you can find some of the best dank down there for dirt cheap, so think before you talk you little faggotboy.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

like i said, it looks like extremely butt scwhag or just fuckin&#39; salvia.. yuck shits horrrrible any one ever had a GOOD expirence wit salvia

i find the best weed to be a bright half dead grass green color. it gives you that nice good stummbley high. how about you?
    wow i wish i was your dealer i&#39;d sell you some shit weed for a grip. that sounds like horrible weed. "i find the best weed to be" not even green. I like it when there&#39;s crystals as faaar as the eye can see and red hairs clinging on to the crystals for their dear lives waiting to be cheifed

haha why do you have that weird ass glove on?&#33; shit looks like incredible hulk is holding your broken bong :X

i really like that chillum though, one day ill get one haha, i never really saw the advantage of them, but nice bongs too
    some people hold/smoke blunts in their chillums

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by put5@Jun 16 2005, 01:00 AM

first i have to say, if thats the homegrown you see... yuck. also, considering i no longer have that kemo patients dream, i take no offense, espically with it coming from the retarded abercrombie and finch model. thinking your so cool and shit. obviously anyone who is over the age of 18 and spends more than an hour a day on the computer, on this forum, is obviously not someone anyone should ever find something he says offensive... also, i can only assume you dont have really any other life, so you come on here to convince strangers how cool you are. all i can hope is that you are impressed by your jokes, but the thing is your the one who ends up being the punchline.
    First off. DONT YOU DARE FUCKIN USE THE WORD "KEMO" LIGHTLY YOU LITTLE BITCH FUCK YOU, IGNORANT LITTLE FUCKIN 12 YEAR OLD MOTHERFUCKER.

Ok now im better. You really need to stay in school, kiddo.
    Two words GRAM-MER.
    QUOTE Joust, will you marry me ?

QUOTE Joust cant flow' but he still rides on tewntyfo's.

QUOTE waste 12 is jesus. and even jesus liked KFC biscuits... and was maybe a bit oriental...

RIP

QUOTE (TrashCan @ Aug 15 2006, 08:23 PM) is that a horse eating his dick?
    What the fuck else u think they eat??? hay?

Originally posted by put5+Jun 16 2005, 01:00 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (put5 &#064; Jun 16 2005, 01:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Car2nist@Jun 15 2005, 04:49 PM

the shit in the jars is homegrown, dumbass.

dunno why shy posted that nasty little baggy

first i have to say, if thats the homegrown you see... yuck [/b][/quote]
    bro, you say yuck to homegrown? you must be stuck on shwagg your whole life...

shit man im high, so im trying to type my best, and real slow, haha, but esaems right, shit with nothin but crystals is a pure delight, but i just got some normal dank right now, lots of crystals, hairs, dense, whatnot, keepin me couchlocked so im good haha

thank god getting another 1/4 of this tomorrow

*stay on topic*

Originally posted by esaem@Jun 16 2005, 01:04 PM
    like i said, it looks like extremely butt scwhag or just fuckin&#39; salvia.. yuck shits horrrrible any one ever had a GOOD expirence wit salvia

wow i wish i was your dealer i&#39;d sell you some shit weed for a grip. that sounds like horrible weed. "i find the best weed to be" not even green. I like it when there&#39;s crystals as faaar as the eye can see and red hairs clinging on to the crystals for their dear lives waiting to be cheifed

haha why do you have that weird ass glove on?&#33; shit looks like incredible hulk is holding your broken bong :X

i really like that chillum though, one day ill get one haha, i never really saw the advantage of them, but nice bongs too
    some people hold/smoke blunts in their chillums
    i guess i havnt had very good weed lately. but i just got a new dealer yesturday. he has this dense shit. its some of the best stuff ive had.
    <span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:17pt;line-height:100%\'>nameless as of now, thinking</span></span>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rogan &#064; Aug 1 2005, 11:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>what are you high man? why you telling us your gay amn no one cares</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

prolly just some mids

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yo car2nist....you love your kittens dont you?....cant blame you...they so fine
    <u><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'colorrange\'>123456789</span></span></span></u>

"dense shit" aka

the beastrs

hahah

you kids will never learn about he beasters. he work. u know . whatever uw ant to call it.

anyways . i dont smoke thm shits. thei genetics are alll fucked.

yo car2n.. who the fuck is that kid in those pictures. its fuckin holarious&#33;

im loling

loling hard.