Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 125 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 2575105115120121122123124125126127128129130135145175225625 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,500 of 35003
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

QUOTE Joust, will you marry me ?

QUOTE Joust cant flow' but he still rides on tewntyfo's.

QUOTE waste 12 is jesus. and even jesus liked KFC biscuits... and was maybe a bit oriental...

RIP

QUOTE (TrashCan @ Aug 15 2006, 08:23 PM) is that a horse eating his dick?
    What the fuck else u think they eat??? hay?

Originally posted by Art Vandilay@Jun 16 2005, 09:03 PM
    "dense shit" aka

the beastrs

hahah

you kids will never learn about he beasters. he work. u know . whatever uw ant to call it.

yo car2n.. who the fuck is that kid in those pictures. its fuckin holarious!

im loling

loling hard.
    haha, i got some real dense shit right now name1, haha, but i bet its better than what that kid is smokin knocked me on my ass

anyways, the kid is DumbOne aka Put5, that dumbass kid that posts here.

Originally posted by joust+Jun 16 2005, 09:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (joust &#064; Jun 16 2005, 09:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Art Vandilay@Jun 16 2005, 08:39 PM
    Originally posted by joust@Jun 16 2005, 04:18 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-put5
    @Jun 16 2005, 01:00 AM

first i have to say, if thats the homegrown you see... yuck. also, considering i no longer have that kemo patients dream, i take no offense, espically with it coming from the retarded abercrombie and finch model. thinking your so cool and shit. obviously anyone who is over the age of 18 and spends more than an hour a day on the computer, on this forum, is obviously not someone anyone should ever find something he says offensive... also, i can only assume you dont have really any other life, so you come on here to convince strangers how cool you are. all i can hope is that you are impressed by your jokes, but the thing is your the one who ends up being the punchline.

First off. DONT YOU DARE FUCKIN USE THE WORD "KEMO" LIGHTLY YOU LITTLE BITCH FUCK YOU, IGNORANT LITTLE FUCKIN 12 YEAR OLD MOTHERFUCKER.

Ok now im better. You really need to stay in school, kiddo.
    Two words GRAM-MER.

once more joust

shut the fuck up

you try to hard.
    Man you have to start beef with everyone. What to improve your ego? make yourself feel better? What you think i dont paint, think again scrub. The kid was using "kemo" as a loose term, i happen to know people who have been through kemo, and its not fuckin something this little shit should throw arround. Stop your beef name1, its completly pointless, your just doing it because i couldent get out to paint to battle you. Honestly you can talk shit all day, i know i paint, i know i dont post shit on the internet, so stop the fuckin beef.

Fuckin looser. [/b][/quote]
    haha i dont "beef" with anyone kid.

you wanted to battle me and you were talkin mad shit and u backed out . whatever god. you called me a scrub?&#33;?&#33; haha what the fuck?&#33;?&#33;?&#33; hahaha

the only reason i pick on you is becasue you said.

" i dont paint in my town because im scared to get popped, thats why i go to the inner city" which i doub u even do anyways.

post some flicks painter boy you are hardcore gangsta shit right

fucking masshole.

i post a new flick or 2 everytime im on here.... because i bomb shit. i only get flicks of like 1/4 of my shit anyways.

i

bomb

shit

you

talk

shit.

post some flicks paint boy

incase you&#39;re wondering, i answered your questions above your post , we posted at the same time

im high, have to be informative.

god damnit i got pork fried ice all up in my keyboard

damnit joust

.................................................. ...

the new beginning

yes

the new beginning

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Art Vandilay@Jun 16 2005, 09:08 PM

haha i dont "beef" with anyone kid.

you wanted to battle me and you were talkin mad shit and u backed out . whatever god. you called me a scrub?&#33;?&#33; haha what the fuck?&#33;?&#33;?&#33; hahaha

the only reason i pick on you is becasue you said.

" i dont paint in my town because im scared to get popped, thats why i go to the inner city" which i doub u even do anyways.

post some flicks painter boy you are hardcore gangsta shit right

fucking masshole.

i post a new flick or 2 everytime im on here.... because i bomb shit. i only get flicks of like 1/4 of my shit anyways.

i

bomb

shit

you

talk

shit.

post some flicks paint boy

fact is you make beef with anyone, anytime. Im not fuckin afraid to paint my town, what the fuck is the point, noone appreceates graff in the suburbs its just a waste of paint. Next time i go (aka tomarow or saturday) i&#39;ll get flicks, just for you name1. And by the way dont make up quotes, i never said that shit, i dont go to the innercity, theresplenty of smaller ones with people who paint in the surrounding towns.

I think its more like you start beef twice every time you come on here, i&#39;ve only seen like 6 of your flicks and you got no leg to stand on.
    QUOTE Joust, will you marry me ?

QUOTE Joust cant flow' but he still rides on tewntyfo's.

QUOTE waste 12 is jesus. and even jesus liked KFC biscuits... and was maybe a bit oriental...

RIP

QUOTE (TrashCan @ Aug 15 2006, 08:23 PM) is that a horse eating his dick?
    What the fuck else u think they eat??? hay?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

today my guy fronted a half eighth for me but its som really good shit apparently its grapefruit but like the hairs on this are bright yellow and theres a little puple in the center of the buds mm taste like bubble yum. i bought a onie today

fucking feds have the right to prosecute medicinal card holders now...motherfuckers.....oh let them come near my girls...grrrrrrowl..

i love herb

currently puffing on some romulan i&#39;m sure thats misspelled...its damn gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo od.
    R.I.P Mistah 12

...not knowing must be something like forgetting...

i am currently tripping the fuck out.. a little something i picked up earlier..

rip boner

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Oh shit, a Bee sighting....
    The patron saint of mediocrity.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Long time no see Bee, hows it going?

damn some of u kids really know nothing about smokin buds

if only u had any idea

BEE&#33;

Skater, i doubt you even know how to smoke properly, so shut up son

currently i&#39;m jealous of OPRAH, because he has shrooms, and I dont, and we can&#39;t even find any at this moment in time... drought.

Today I think I&#39;m going to make my absolut vodka bottle into a nice little bong (its one of the 7 dollar bottles, got it cause it&#39;d make a damn good bong) anyways, now I need to find some sand, and some small tubing.

How do you cut the glass?

fill the glass with sand, and then use a dremmel (sp?) and work at it slowly

weed is boring. no more potheadedness for me. h34r:
    <span style=\'font-family:Courier\'><span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:Yellow\'>Riches &amp;Bitches. Snitches in Ditches. </span></span></span>

Joust: you seen way more then 6 of my flicks. and thats 6 more then ive seen of yours.

anyways.

your a fuckin herb

click this shit, u can see hundreds of my flicks

http://photobucket.com/albums/y11/name1name1name1/