Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
  1. #25241
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    in a world of fantasy
    Posts
    1,194
    Credits
    1
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    yeah im 15 whats your point?
    CSK

  2. #25242
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    crappleton, wi
    Posts
    4,134
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    he things you're too young for weed

  3. #25243
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    in a world of fantasy
    Posts
    1,194
    Credits
    1
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    wow like 60% of people i know that are 15 smoke weed and almost all of them drink...............theres nothing surprising about that
    CSK

  4. #25244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaPainter View Post
    mmmmm weed

    who else is higghhh
    oh oh i am!

    cleaning my drawers instead of studying

    found a nug! woo!

    not studying is productive!
    East Coast! Fuck You!



    Quote Originally Posted by Slushi View Post
    Theres a girl at my school called the cock whisperer.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~~>ANTIK<~~ View Post
    i think i hav a talent at art

  5. #25245
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    crappleton, wi
    Posts
    4,134
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silentchaos14 View Post
    wow like 60% of people i know that are 15 smoke weed and almost all of them drink...............theres nothing surprising about that
    i know its the same here, minus the amount of weed smokers. kids usually don't start smoking until high school, but we definitely start drinking. Number one drinking state, bitches. Wisconsin

    oh and i'm high too
    for the third time today.
    once at work, once when i got home at 3:00 and now again. I'm not an excessive smoker so 3 times is good

  6. #25246

    Default

    i'm usually good after smoking maybe like 2-4 times a day.

    Everything I post is somebody else's work. I have never been involved in any vandalism or destruction of property, and I assume no responsibility for what my posts may say.

  7. #25247
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Gbaktown
    Posts
    93
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    I never buy buds.. always smoke it if its on offer

    Only smoke joints aswell.. everything else seems to get me on a weird buzz.

    pipes are aight on occasion

    To all these stupid fucken experts

  8. #25248
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,727
    Credits
    4
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaPainter View Post
    arent you like.....

    14?
    aren't you like super young too?

    i remember somebody posted a youtube video and you had a gay preteen voice
    lulllz

    edit;

    it was the video of you explaining your super hardcore graff stash or some shittt


    no offence tho, jsut curiousity
    Last edited by G-Fat; 12-21-2008 at 10:19 PM.



    abor; "...you know the dude...the dude on bombingscience with the xzibit signature?"

  9. #25249
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Tallinn City of night
    Posts
    92
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    haaha me and homie Secon taked 2 big g's and bottle of nice black rum of bacardi we went to his home and just talked about old days and buffed joints row ( sickkk ass latvian weed) and when i arrived to home i didnt piss whole of that time .at home i pissed in toilet my longest time and it was gooooooooooood fucking feeeeling mwuahaha

  10. #25250
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Tallinn City of night
    Posts
    92
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    now i am trying to just smoke less and paint more. smoke too only if offered. and if i smoke then maybe once per week and in heaps of amounts so i got another week with suprising forgetings like little 5 second amnesias xD

  11. #25251

    Default

    do you think that using blunt tobacco and bud to roll spliffs would be harsh on your lungs? because i've been doing that for like the last 2 weeks, ha. i'm fucking baked right now.

    Everything I post is somebody else's work. I have never been involved in any vandalism or destruction of property, and I assume no responsibility for what my posts may say.

  12. #25252
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In a cave hiding from Rots
    Posts
    2,137
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    your using tobacco and weed

    and burning them

    then inhaling them

    no shit its bad for your lungs

    just use top tobacco and blunt wraps
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyRain88 View Post
    no ivve known what pube are since like 3rd grade......i thought they were gross and i should shave it til i found out its normal

  13. #25253

    Default

    i obviously know the smoke itself will be bad. i was thinking that the cigar tobacco might be worse than other types because you're not actually supposed to inhale cigar smoke.

    Everything I post is somebody else's work. I have never been involved in any vandalism or destruction of property, and I assume no responsibility for what my posts may say.

  14. #25254
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Chucktowne, SC
    Posts
    1,223
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    you arent supposed to inhale cigar smoke because it is unfiltered and contains an assload of nicotene and will knock you on your ass. if you are talking about what they put in blunts, well, that is mostly just chemicals and some sort of leaf products.
    and actually smoke from marijuana is worse for your lungs because it burns a good bit hotter than tobacco.
    [eightfourthree]

  15. #25255
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In a cave hiding from Rots
    Posts
    2,137
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    and more tar than tobacco per gram
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyRain88 View Post
    no ivve known what pube are since like 3rd grade......i thought they were gross and i should shave it til i found out its normal

  16. #25256

    Default

    aiight well i'm gonna say that i'm good then.

    Everything I post is somebody else's work. I have never been involved in any vandalism or destruction of property, and I assume no responsibility for what my posts may say.

  17. #25257
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In a cave hiding from Rots
    Posts
    2,137
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    fantastic

    was just told by my dad that hes drug testing me


    fuck it



    im still smoking

    i doubt he actually will
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyRain88 View Post
    no ivve known what pube are since like 3rd grade......i thought they were gross and i should shave it til i found out its normal

  18. #25258
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    san antonio, tx
    Posts
    722
    Credits
    25
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Picked up some mids...







    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Feliks &#064; Oct 26 2006, 03:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    I love you swich, you made me smile. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'></td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>(Mateo_Jr. @ Jul 10 2006, 01:57 PM)
    Graffer that tags? Thats like having a Screen Name like &quot; Hustler that hustles&quot;.


  19. #25259
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,690
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    eww

  20. #25260
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    san antonio, tx
    Posts
    722
    Credits
    25
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by B.S. POLICE View Post
    eww
    whatever jerrrk...

    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Feliks &#064; Oct 26 2006, 03:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    I love you swich, you made me smile. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'></td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>(Mateo_Jr. @ Jul 10 2006, 01:57 PM)
    Graffer that tags? Thats like having a Screen Name like &quot; Hustler that hustles&quot;.



 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top