Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

purple kush
    My (mis) diagnosis for schizophrenia should in no way be used to construe that any of my statements on this forum are false or inaccurate. I speak nothing but the gospel of truth in my battle against the evil followers of Zandar the monkey king, who have come here to prepare for Zandars arrival and the enslavement of mankind

ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE INGESTED CANNABIS WILL BE ABLE TO SEE THE EVIL INVADERS

DO NOT risk interaction with others until you have smoked cannabis. DAMN THE MONKEY KING!

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

fuck.....seeing all these beautiful nugs makes me depressed knowing im smokin my fuckin outs nugs and your smokin krystal shinin bud so jealous
    its all right if i get a job soon ill b puffin nuttin but haze or sour d

yo BA u get that bowl at good times??? i have the same exact one...dude wanted 35 and i taked him down to 20 lol wats good

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by VaNdAL xBA!x View Post
    im so jealous ur puffin on that purp
    god damn those nugs are so nice

without this bitch id still be smokin outta the water bottle before school
    Oh man, I have definitely been there. Water bottle, part of a water hose. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by realtalk View Post
    yo BA u get that bowl at good times??? i have the same exact one...dude wanted 35 and i taked him down to 20 lol wats good

i paid 45 for this bitch at good times.

shit's so overpriced there. spider bite is wack too. there's really no good places in manch to buy pieces.
    i don't want a signature.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by La Coka Nostra View Post

shit's so overpriced there. spider bite is wack too. there's really no good places in manch to buy pieces.
    Wait, you live in fucking manchester?

PM me for slap in the face trades

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    how about i post a picture of my moldy asshole
    then when you get disgusted i'll just say chill it's not your asshole

yea we do.....coka u ever try the flea market in salem??? mad cheap everything..good times is alright u jus gotta be nice and talk them down, also i heard they are gettin a new store for strictly smoking hookahs (tobacco obvipously) and sellin glass peices. oh and im not some newbie i jus got a new name on here cuz too many tools knew my old one
    Last edited by realtalk; 04-09-2009 at 12:43 PM.

nah, i always wanted to try the flea market though, but i figured it would all be like shitty generic machine blown glass.

everything just looks the same to me. i don't really fuck with colored glass on bongs either. gotta be clear.

and yeah, skull-e. manchester, new hampshire. not england...if that's what you're thinking.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

word on clear glass
    i don't like glass pipes though. too big and chunky. I use a small wood piece for my pipe when im out on the town and want to smoke up. Its small and light and easy to conceal.
    Bongs definitely need to be clear. I like to see the smoke.

i agree wit the clear glass shit on bongs...flea markets got roors and shit pretty chgeap..plus those soda cans ans 2 liter bottles that unscrew from the bottom which look soo legit....$15 there

oh nad coka if u do go heres an fyi..roll a 2.2g game blunt and it will last from the sout. willow exit exactly to exit 1 lol....wit 2 people on cruise at 74 haha im ouyt till tonight pc

flea market has roors? fuuuuuuuuuckkkk.
    i'm so going.

and lol @ the blunt. i smoked one a couple weeks ago that was probably only a gram. it burned from the state line of hudson all the way into manchester. about 30-45 mins.
    blew my mind.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hell ya reppin tha 603
    but ya i got my bowl for 15 cuz i kno the guy at good times but ya good times isnt a very good place to but peices very expensive ive never been to the flea market idk if im comfortable tokin outta someone elses shit jus cuz you never kno what kinda crackhead hit outta that before you
    but ya i love that bowl its prolly the lightest bowl ive ever felt

Quote Originally Posted by La Coka Nostra View Post

Man at the shops where I live to I can buy bongs for that price. And not those mini sized bongs actual medium size bongs for 49$ :/..

SEYOR1

lol there brand new at the flea market dude they jus dont mind makin less prophet cuz they got no money...u can buy wraps there mad cheap and tasty puffs which are the shit....vapes and scales too

i've pretty much accepted the fact that i won't be smoking weed for a LOONNNGGG time, if ever again. shit seems stupid to me now.

it's pathetic when i'm sitting at my boys house and there's a blunt burning and everyone's staring at it talking about how good it burns or how it tastes or the kind of gar they used, basically talking about weed while they're smoking weed, fucking shitty. it's like, smoke the shit or sit there and talk about it.. and i've come to realize that everyone who smokes weed is a weed fiend, and quite frankly, i don't have the ends to be blowin 20 bucks every single day on herb.
    Quote Originally Posted by B.S. POLICE View Post
    its not even the shemale shit.

you dont need a graff site to teach you how to find a clit. If your on bombingscience trying to learn how to fuck you shouldnt be fucking OR doing graff.

Quote Originally Posted by sloppy_assasin168 View Post

um fuck will smith he had bad can control in the fresh prince theme

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

so EVERYBODY thats ever smoked weed is a fiend? damn.. my dad, my mom, my brother, my sister, my grandparents, the president of the united states, half the canadian population and 46% of america is a fiend for weed??? damn... i think im gunna have an easier time finding a hookup now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki X Sho View Post
    Anti, you display all of the early signs of a future serial killer..

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by PeeInTheShower View Post
    i've pretty much accepted the fact that i won't be smoking weed for a LOONNNGGG time, if ever again. shit seems stupid to me now.

it's pathetic when i'm sitting at my boys house and there's a blunt burning and everyone's staring at it talking about how good it burns or how it tastes or the kind of gar they used, basically talking about weed while they're smoking weed, fucking shitty. it's like, smoke the shit or sit there and talk about it.. and i've come to realize that everyone who smokes weed is a weed fiend, and quite frankly, i don't have the ends to be blowin 20 bucks every single day on herb.
    so shut the fuck up and go to the non smoker thread fag

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

...i'm a fiend for weed.

HELLO COMRADES!

how is everyone?
    i'm feelin gooood

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i just skeet skeeted on this hoe yo
    got 4 grams for tomorrow