Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 140 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 4090120130135136137138139140141142143144145150160190240640 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,800 of 35003

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I know what you mean cartoon its a pet peeve, like i said it makes me embarressed everytime i read his shit its so fake..

"i dont like shake" who the fuck does? you act like its a type of weed you dont like. fuck i havent had shake well actually i got shake all the time, rollin mid blunts. blunts hella blunts always left over weed..

My new Bong Bought this weekend

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

haha! i love it

i bet them rabits we're straight fried!

(animals digest differently kids, dont go eating your plants)

some kid told me he was growing some plants and he got a couple of males, so he chopped them down and hes using the leaves as blunt wrap, dont know how true it is..
    rip boner

the leaves would be harsh

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

some kid told me he was growing some plants and he got a couple of males, so he chopped them down and hes using the leaves as blunt wrap, dont know how true it is..
    done it a billion times.. people grow a male plant and cant smoke it and use the leaves as papers. not uncommon

I just read in the LA times this week that animals ingesting bud makes them sick. Vets are seeing alot of dogs and shit.

Maybes thats just the buds. Whatever

Originally posted by Tony@Jul 12 2005, 06:36 PM
    leftclick set as background :wub:
    =====================================
    this post was brought to you by XYLENE HUG
    in assosiation with CAT CULT.

Quote Originally Posted by Ume View Post
    Holy Asian! Most Asian I've ever Asianed in Asia!

this post was brought to you by XYLENE HUG
    in assosiation with CAT CULT.

Quote Originally Posted by Ume View Post
    Holy Asian! Most Asian I've ever Asianed in Asia!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by xylene hug@Jul 13 2005, 02:54 AM
    paint..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yo cartoon where you live at man? you say you get quarters regs for $30 liek everyone else...where the fuck does the average dude get quarters for $30!? i could get that in middies but not for regs or danks...im out in worcester, MA
    "Purple Haze...Beyond insane/Is it pleasure or is it pain?/ Down on the ceiling-lookin' up at the bed/see my body painted blue and red/I see fetus unborns/pointing at the time/Rush through space...my hair is blowing in their minds/through the haze/I see 1,000 crosses/scratched in the"-Jimi Hendrix (original words to "Purple Haze-Jesus Saves&quot

Originally posted by OPRAH!@Jul 12 2005, 11:26 PM
    esaem, you're bullshittin, sorry...

no, you cannot use them as papers, they become brittle as hell when they dry, and even the biggest leaf is hard to roll a j into...

just make hash outta them.

in other news, the new Layzie Bone cd is off the hook "It's not a Game"

get it whenever it comes out in stores.

Originally posted by esaem@Jul 12 2005, 11:40 AM
    I know what you mean cartoon its a pet peeve, like i said it makes me embarressed everytime i read his shit its so fake..

"i dont like shake" who the fuck does? you act like its a type of weed you dont like. fuck i havent had shake well actually i got shake all the time, rollin mid blunts. blunts hella blunts always left over weed..
    your so fake :P

but seriously. ill stay out of the thread now. :lol: respect your feelings.
    <span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:17pt;line-height:100%\'>nameless as of now, thinking</span></span>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rogan &#064; Aug 1 2005, 11:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>what are you high man? why you telling us your gay amn no one cares</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

IM fake? you probably never have even smoked weed.

cartoon you dont even know dude i&#39;ve done it myself, "brittle", and you dont think the tobacco leave on regular cigarellos arent brittle? its do able.. its doesn even make a difference though

Originally posted by xylene hug+Jul 13 2005, 02:53 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (xylene hug @ Jul 13 2005, 02:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Tony@Jul 12 2005, 06:36 PM
    leftclick set as background :wub: [/b][/quote]
    ........rightclick........

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (DROZDHCRUE &#064; Feb 10 2005, 09:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>antic your shit is fuckin fly man</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    i wish.....

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (DAlEk &#064; Sep 2 2004, 09:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> h34r: hey uhh ima newbie and i got in to tagging and i wanna know wut is the blackbook? is it like a book that teaches u or is it pictures or what? and is it good,should i buy it? </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    HAHA

Originally posted by esaem@Jul 13 2005, 04:37 PM

cartoon you dont even know dude i&#39;ve done it myself, "brittle", and you dont think the tobacco leave on regular cigarellos arent brittle? its do able.. its doesn even make a difference though
    im not gonna stay out. and didnt you see the :P ?
    <span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:17pt;line-height:100%\'>nameless as of now, thinking</span></span>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rogan &#064; Aug 1 2005, 11:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>what are you high man? why you telling us your gay amn no one cares</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

bump for mary jane

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by element503+Jul 13 2005, 09:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (element503 &#064; Jul 13 2005, 09:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-esaem@Jul 13 2005, 04:37 PM

im not gonna stay out. and didnt you see the :P ? [/b][/quote]
    what the hell is this kid talkin about

bought a new onie

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by esaem+Jul 15 2005, 11:34 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (esaem @ Jul 15 2005, 11:34 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by element503@Jul 13 2005, 09:31 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-esaem
    @Jul 13 2005, 04:37 PM

im not gonna stay out. and didnt you see the :P ?
    what the hell is this kid talkin about

bought a new onie
    [/b][/quote]
    only god knows

Quote Originally Posted by ODonthesetrees View Post
    don't worry about it, the bud is in the roots, so when you pull the plant out of the groudn after its a few months old the buds are attached to the bottom, theyre already in bags and everything